RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Comments, Suggestions, and Help (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/comments-suggestions-help/)
-   -   free stuf fourm (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/comments-suggestions-help/27202-free-stuf-fourm.html)

to-fast-4-u 03-02-2006 11:38 AM

free stuf fourm

we should make a free stuf fourm wit the forsale and wanted under them for the old crap u got that u want to get rid of that is worth no money but some on might want for somthing cause i have some old crap not rely worth much that some on might want ?

that is my idea

badger 03-02-2006 11:44 AM

If it's not worth anything why would you or the other person pay for shipping it?

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 03-02-2006 12:37 PM

Thats got to be one of the stupidest things I ever herd. Just put it in forsale and name the thread FREE STUFF, and only charge for shipping. (byt stuff has 2 'f's not one)

dezfan 03-02-2006 01:16 PM

I think we need a forum were everyone could send me all of their extra parts and accessories. We could call it, "FREE SH!T FOR DEZ"! Man I like that idea!:flipoff:

braceysdad 03-02-2006 01:21 PM

Dez, post your address and I'll send you some free shiat. I'll put it in a ziplock.

dezfan 03-02-2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braceysdad
Dez, post your address and I'll send you some free shiat. I'll put it in a ziplock.

I asked for that one!:lol:

badger 03-02-2006 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveRCRockCrawlin
Thats got to be one of the stupidest things I ever herd. Just put it in forsale and name the thread FREE STUFF, and only charge for shipping. (byt stuff has 2 'f's not one)

Now that is even more retarded then his request. Have you read the for sale forum rules?? It clearly says EVERY thing must have a price. Explain to me how your going to put a price on "free" stuff?

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 03-02-2006 02:54 PM

Put up a price, the shipping price.

Curt 03-02-2006 03:35 PM

if its not worth anything and you don't want it, dump it. If your as tight as a ducks hole try and sell it for a few quid, NOTHING is free in this life

dezfan 03-02-2006 04:01 PM

What the hell is a quid!:?

Frakk 03-02-2006 04:48 PM

just put it in the for sale section and mark it as 1c + shipping. done deal.

microgoat 03-02-2006 04:54 PM

Just do what everyone else does, put it on eBay as BRAND NEW NEVER USED WELL MAYBE ONCE. It'll probably go for over retail even if it's beat to hell.

badger 03-03-2006 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by microgoat
Just do what everyone else does, put it on eBay as BRAND NEW NEVER USED WELL MAYBE ONCE. It'll probably go for over retail even if it's beat to hell.

WORD!

CSR 03-03-2006 08:38 PM

Quote:

I have a suggestion: Proofread your own posts before critiquing others. :roll:

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 03-03-2006 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSR
I have a suggestion: Proofread your own posts before critiquing others. :roll:

No one is perfect.

TwistedCreations 03-04-2006 04:14 PM

Yeah but guess what?? You installed that spell check program and you still don't use it :roll:

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 03-04-2006 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedCreations
Yeah but guess what?? You installed that spell check program and you still don't use it :roll:

Well I never think of it because I always have the toolbar hidden. It gets in the way.

dezfan 03-04-2006 11:18 PM

Quote:

Well I never think of it because I always have the toolbar hidden. It gets in the way.

Just use it!:roll:

bugman72 03-20-2006 11:08 AM

I think ILRCRC's TOOL is hidden, not just his TOOLBAR! :flipoff:

If you have some stuff that you feel is worth something to someone, then take the suggestions of others and either post it in the For Sale section or list it on Ebay. Otherwise, I'd say the parts should be trashed.

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 03-20-2006 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugman72
I think ILRCRC's TOOL is hidden, not just his TOOLBAR! :flipoff:

If you have some stuff that you feel is worth something to someone, then take the suggestions of others and either post it in the For Sale section or list it on Ebay. Otherwise, I'd say the parts should be trashed.

As long as you're here my tool ain't hidden.