RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Comments, Suggestions, and Help (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/comments-suggestions-help/)
-   -   I need help for problems with RC4WD Store (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/comments-suggestions-help/279209-i-need-help-problems-rc4wd-store.html)

pelaodaza 11-05-2010 07:25 AM

I need help for problems with RC4WD Store

Hello
Make a purchase of two products on the 6th of October, last week only get a product X-0434 Transfer Case Killer but the parcel did not come "Z-C0025 1 / 10 Scale Steel FJ40 Frame Fracture," have sent far 3 mail was sent asking whether or shipping delays, so far I have not heard from anyone in the shop and I really do not know what to do to get an answer to my problem.
Here in this forum I have seen that a user is RC4WD I guess the store.
The only thing I ask is to receive a response back to order the product as it is important for the project I am planning.
Greetings !!

Sorry for bad English

I copy the mail in Spanish

Hola
Realice una compra de 2 productos el dia 6 de Octubre, la semana pasada solo llego un producto X-0434 Killer Transfer Case pero en la encomienda no venia "Z-C0025 1/10 Fracture FJ40 Steel Scale Frame", hasta el momento he enviado 3 mail preguntando sobre si lo enviaron o se retrasaron en el envio, hasta el momento no he recibido respuesta de ninguna persona de la tienda y la verdad es que no se que hacer para obtener alguna respuesta a mi problema.
Aqui en el foro he visto que hay un usuario RC4WD que supongo es de la tienda.
Lo unico que pido es recibir una respuesta para poder encargar de nuevo el producto ya que es importante para el proyecto que estoy planificando.
Saludos

jeepster73 11-09-2010 11:52 AM

Kind of in the same boat...orderd some things on the 6th Nov. and wanted to know the stock status on the order..i have written them twice with no response"thumbsup".

this is my 1st order with them so i'm not sure how they handle their CUSTOMER SUPPORT..they dont seem to have a number for us to call..

ROCKEDUP RICKY 11-09-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepster73 (Post 2732131)
Kind of in the same boat...orderd some things on the 6th Nov. and wanted to know the stock status on the order..i have written them twice with no response"thumbsup".

this is my 1st order with them so i'm not sure how they handle their CUSTOMER SUPPORT..they dont seem to have a number for us to call..

It's only been a couple of days.;-)

JeremyH 11-09-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY (Post 2732170)
It's only been a couple of days.;-)

And, it all depends on what you order. There are quite a few items that take them a few days to build.....it will usually have a notice in big red letters on the page for those items.