Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: Nylint forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2006, 12:33 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Nylint forums

I think the site may be better organized if the nylint forums were moved to the bottom of the tech section. It doesn’t seem right with the nylints forums right in the middle of the tech section, being that they are a toy level crawler.

Edit: Reworded as to not sound like I am against nylints.

Last edited by mike; 02-04-2006 at 10:00 AM.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2006, 01:34 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Not going to bother replying.
ILoveRCRockCrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:46 PM   #3
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveRCRockCrawlin
Not going to bother replying.
Your an idiot.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:07 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
Your an idiot.
I agree. Gawd damn dude, shut up and crawl into a whole for a while. Your posts are completely worthless.

Anyways, Mike, why the hate towards Nylints? Did you buy one and it broke on you? Personally I think they are a lot of fun. But they should not be mistaken for a competition level crawler. They are fun to crawl around the house and yard while your real comp crawler is down. At least thats the way I see it.
AdamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:31 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamF
I agree. Gawd damn dude, shut up and crawl into a whole for a while. Your posts are completely worthless.

Anyways, Mike, why the hate towards Nylints? Did you buy one and it broke on you? Personally I think they are a lot of fun. But they should not be mistaken for a competition level crawler. They are fun to crawl around the house and yard while your real comp crawler is down. At least thats the way I see it.
No, I haven’t had one yet, and have nothing against them. But it just seems that a toy level rc crawler shouldn’t be above hobby/comp level crawler. Besides it just seems out of order, Seems cluttered. I also think they should go back into there sub forums.
Old 01-03-2006, 03:37 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Or maybe there could be a comp crawler tech forum (general crawler, clod, txt, tlt, maxx, x-factor/twin force), and then a casual/general tech forum (tire/wheel, tool/ procedure, small scale crawler, large scale crawler, nylints). I think this would make the site flow much smother. It would be much easier to find needed information.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:23 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
shut up and crawl into a whole for a while.
Ok.
ILoveRCRockCrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 11:50 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Ok. I know that Nylints aren't hobby grade. And they are in the middle of the forums. But does the locations really matter? I mean does this mean that Txt's and Juggernaut's are not has good as the Clods. Because the Clods are placed higher. Nylints are a great way to get more poeple into buying hobbie grade crawlers. There cheaper and can be mod'ed easy. Right now I have 3 1/18th Nylints and 1 1/6th Nylint. Now I have Clod axles and have started on that, But the axles cost almost as much as the 1/6th does. I really don't care where the forums is moved. If it's at the bottom. I'm still going to be here.

P.S. Can't we all get a long?

Ok I think I have been drinking to much. The Nylint Jeep just talked to me and told me. "I feel that the Nylints are being treated like the Blacks were back in the day. Just because we are different. Just send all the Nylint fourms to the bottom of the page. ( or the back of the bus)" Sorry I had to pull the race card. LOL

If everyone thinks that the Nylint Forums are cluttering things up. Just have one Forum on Nylints then the 3 Sub forums.I Really I don't care were they go as long as they stay.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 12:02 AM   #9
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

People like to ***** about anything they can.

The Nylint forums are staying where they are for now, we are not going to rearrange the forums because a couple girls don't like the Nylints.

I seem to remember one of the girls complaining in this thread, cheering a bad *** Nylint competing in a Unlimited class comp not to long ago.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 03:19 PM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:

The Nylint forums are staying where they are for now, we are not going to rearrange the forums because a couple girls don't like the Nylints.

I seem to remember one of the girls complaining in this thread, cheering a bad *** Nylint competing in a Unlimited class comp not to long ago.
I have nothing against Nylints, I have actually had to stop myself from buying them a couple times. And I am in no way *****ing about the way the forums are arranged, just trying to help make this a better place. An I know to change all the forums around; it would be a bit of work for Mr. bager.

And that nylint did kick ***, it whooped on a clod and txt!! if I remember correctly.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:19 PM   #11
MODERATOR™

But really, the order makes very little sense.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:48 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Exclamation Forum Order

Here's a tid bit for yall: If it were'nt for my 1:18 nylint i would have never found this site or for that matter project T-Flex (post coming) it seems to me that the nylints are bringing all kinds of new exposure to the crawling scene and that can only be good All I know is my nylint is bad a** thanks to all the great info posted here thanks to everyone that spent the time to figure everything out so guys like me could come along and copy it
pvtjrt01550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 09:53 AM   #13
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtjrt01550
Here's a tid bit for yall: If it were'nt for my 1:18 nylint i would have never found this site or for that matter project T-Flex (post coming) it seems to me that the nylints are bringing all kinds of new exposure to the crawling scene and that can only be good All I know is my nylint is bad a** thanks to all the great info posted here thanks to everyone that spent the time to figure everything out so guys like me could come along and copy it
Obviously some people do not realize that this thread was not started to rag on nylints, but to suggest a change in the organization of the tech section.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:31 AM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtjrt01550
Ditto, except it was 1/6 scale Scorp and now a NN Clod!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 03:19 PM   #15
RCC Addict

Quote:
I think that they are just fine were they are at. It is really useful for people to know right were they are at, instead of moving them all around.
Going Up! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 03:25 PM   #16
RCC Addict

Quote:

Amen!!! 1st place goes to......BADGER!!!!!
Going Up! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 12:14 PM   #17
RCC Addict

Default Sorry for the Highjack. No need for another Nylint thread.

This just came to me while waiting for this -->page to load: 1:6 scale Nylint rockcrawler photo gallery

I noticed that, every other picture thread has a 2 pic. limit. (I assume to cut down on "Bandwidth" & to make uploading screens faster.)
Well, my .02 is; Why can't there be a warning to everyome that has posted, to "Delete or Update post and end up with only 2 pictures by, such & such date, or your post will be deleted!"

I figure that ~hardly~ anyone from that thread has any problem updating pics.
Plus, most of these trucks, aren't even in existance anymore.

I think these 6 pages probably require alot of space. JM.02

Last edited by raytard; 03-29-2006 at 12:21 PM.
raytard is offline   Reply With Quote