Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: charged twice for membership, and other issues

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default charged twice for membership, and other issues

Hello there, I recently purchased a membership from this site. Let me tell you, this site is awesome. Killer pool of people who really know their stuff.
That being said, I have stumbled upon a couple issues. I checked out my paypal info and I was billed twice for my membership on march 19. I saw in the rules area that there are no refunds given. I would like to get in touch with someone who may be able to help resolve this issue. I have also had a problem with the search feature: I select search had as soon as I type, pow, right back to google homepage...whaaaa? This is a hit and miss thing, but too many times to be my fault...for sure. Also the FOR SALE section of the classifieds isn't updating for large portions of the day...just checked, last post from over 16 hours ago. I'm missing all the new good stuff because i'm not even seeing it until its gone. Please help me use this great resource to its full potential.
Please pm me with some options and/or advice on a resolution.
Thank you, tbilz

P.s. I have a droid so could this be part of the problem?
tbilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Cant help out with most but can tell you I have no issues with my Droid X.
reddevildemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Default ha

Well looked harder and found out thefor sale section not refreshing thing. My bad on jumping the gun on that one, you're right, mods deserve a life too.
tbilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #4
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbilz View Post
Hello there, I recently purchased a membership from this site. Let me tell you, this site is awesome. Killer pool of people who really know their stuff.
That being said, I have stumbled upon a couple issues. I checked out my paypal info and I was billed twice for my membership on march 19. I saw in the rules area that there are no refunds given. I would like to get in touch with someone who may be able to help resolve this issue. I have also had a problem with the search feature: I select search had as soon as I type, pow, right back to google homepage...whaaaa? This is a hit and miss thing, but too many times to be my fault...for sure. Also the FOR SALE section of the classifieds isn't updating for large portions of the day...just checked, last post from over 16 hours ago. I'm missing all the new good stuff because i'm not even seeing it until its gone. Please help me use this great resource to its full potential.
Please pm me with some options and/or advice on a resolution.
Thank you, tbilz

P.s. I have a droid so could this be part of the problem?
That is weird why paypal charged you twice for the subscriptions, from my side it was two complete separate transactions that were only seconds apart from each other. That rule is for people who get banned and think that they can't be banned because they bought a star subscription. I refunded the payment for the second charge.

I'm not sure on the search feature, might have something to do with the droid app.

We are short staffed with the Classifieds right now as well as the guys working that section have day jobs so you won't always see updates all day long. I am working on a completely different classifieds setup that is going to cut way down on the moderation that is required.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
I am working on a completely different classifieds setup that is going to cut way down on the moderation that is required.
woohooo
dezrik is offline   Reply With Quote