Old 06-04-2011, 10:27 AM   #62
I wanna be Dave

If I'm jason's friend can I still get fawked? That sounds exciting
XSRCdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #63
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosuke View Post

Why don’t u explain to me that u are not answer my questions?
Explain to me why the radio not working even I tested it with all new motor, steering servo, ESC, CCBEC, and Lipo battery?
And prove that ur ass friend did send it back to be serviced or not.

oh~so that the radio is just work perfectly on your ass friend's hand! I’m so sorry! I think I know the reason now! Sorry to be rude!!! I finally realize that stupid thing only work on idiot’s hands. That’s fine! I have already returned to your stupid ass friend's hands. And thank you for giving me a good lesson - "Stupid thing only work on idiot’s hands."

Hey badger, I don’t wanna think in that way, but he just act like what u said.
u guys are not focus on my point, just piss me off until now.
And I know u gonna "fixed" my account and thank u for the work huh ****er!!!
Oh!!By the way~ you mentioned south park!!did anyone tell you just like one of them??? Just like a stupid head that make with shit!!!!and I believe south park is just the way to represent you!!

I don't know what you think you're going to accomplish by treating the creators of this great forum like that but I don't see it ending well.
DonsATV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #64
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
brah brah brah...
Do you wear a green hat?
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #65
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Well~seem like all of u guys who are reply on this thread just piss me . Ya think? Looks to be doing a great job at it. Bet you are ready to stab some one with a chop-stick!
Quote:
sorry I have poor English so I can’t understand what it butthurt.
skywker51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #66
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung0417 View Post
oh, hey...all members, if u are Jason's friend, then u are safe
Jason and Badger become friends of everyone that gets ripped off here. One thing they don't tolerate is shady characters, and more than once we've seen them step in to make things right. If you have been banned, then I'm sure it's for good reason.

Quote:
And I know u gonna "fixed" my account and thank u for the work huh ****er!!!
Uh yeah....I'm not positive what all those asterisks stand for, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to get you very far here.

Welcome to RCC

again and again and again.

C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #67
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung0417 View Post
well, I am not gonna make any argument here, but it seems we need to clarify something.

It was a long story, it happened three months ago.
A member(david_387) bought a used DX3R for his buddy, but he never checked that radio after he received from buyer here. Then he(david_387) wanted to test this DX3R before local scale comp, and it was the first try after 20 days when he received it.
However, he found some issues from this radio, so he brought this radio to local hobby shop to see what happened with this radio. after that, they found that the issue definitely came from DX3R because they tested it with all new motor, steering servo, ESC, CCBEC, and Lipo battery.
well, he(david_387) tired to find the thread to see who he bought from in the sale section, but he couldn't find it.
since he paid via paypal so he got a chance to send an email to the seller to discuss this issue and also asked for refund if it is possible. well, anyway...after some communications via email, the seller and he(david_387) got an agreement that the seller will do full refund and he(david_387) has to send the DX3R back to seller right after he receive his refund via paypal.

Well, briefly, if the buyer is ripping people off here, then he doesn't need to send that radio back to the seller after he get full refund, but since both of them agreed to do full refund and get back DX3R. So, I think he was not trying to ripping seller. I also checked his feedback here, he got lots of positive feedbacks from both sale and want section.
here is the link from feedback section:
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/searc...archid=3473358
So, why don't we clarify everything before shut down any member's account.

By the way,
He(david_387) is a member from WARCRC site as well, if any of you from WARCRC site know this guy and if he has been ripping any of you before, please come to share ur opinion/story about him

Sorry for that long story....
see u guys later, have a great night
David is a good friend and a stand up guy. I will put my reputation on the line to defend him. It sounds like a mis-understanding to me. David asked for a refund and he sent it back. I guess it did work after all, but David didn't know. I am sure if the seller would have asked for $20 or so due for dealing with the returning situation, he would have made it right. I know that David buys and sells more stuff then I do on RCC, even more than me. This is his first issue that I have seen. Sounds like a mis-understanding that got blown up a bit.

BTW, yes David's first language is not English, I don't see the need to make fun of someone.

I understand that David did make extra account...yes that's breaking the rules....but....he wasn't getting any PM's or emails replied.

Oh well....I am going back to the garage or outside...its finally summer time in Seattle!
justinart24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #68
I wanna be Dave

The problem is that David called me a liar on several occasions and said I sold him a broken radio. He filed a paypal claim which fawked my bank account up for a few weeks. It was his own stupidity that caused this. He told me several hobby shops told him it was the radio too. I really doubt that this is true. He must be going to some piss poor hobby shops. The representative at Horizon that I have been dealing with would like to know the names of the hobby shops that he went to so they can contact them and help them understand the products that they sell a little better. I have emails to prove everything I have stated about my dealings with david or his "friend" or who ever the hell bought the radio. I'm glad you are his friend. Maybe you can teach him how to properly bind a Spektrum radio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinart24 View Post
David is a good friend and a stand up guy. I will put my reputation on the line to defend him. It sounds like a mis-understanding to me. David asked for a refund and he sent it back. I guess it did work after all, but David didn't know. I am sure if the seller would have asked for $20 or so due for dealing with the returning situation, he would have made it right. I know that David buys and sells more stuff then I do on RCC, even more than me. This is his first issue that I have seen. Sounds like a mis-understanding that got blown up a bit.

BTW, yes David's first language is not English, I don't see the need to make fun of someone.

I understand that David did make extra account...yes that's breaking the rules....but....he wasn't getting any PM's or emails replied.

Oh well....I am going back to the garage or outside...its finally summer time in Seattle!
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:49 PM   #69
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCRAWLER View Post
The problem is that David called me a liar on several occasions and said I sold him a broken radio. He filed a paypal claim which fawked my bank account up for a few weeks. It was his own stupidity that caused this. He told me several hobby shops told him it was the radio too. I really doubt that this is true. He must be going to some piss poor hobby shops. The representative at Horizon that I have been dealing with would like to know the names of the hobby shops that he went to so they can contact them and help them understand the products that they sell a little better. I have emails to prove everything I have stated about my dealings with david or his "friend" or who ever the hell bought the radio. I'm glad you are his friend. Maybe you can teach him how to properly bind a Spektrum radio.
Well, my apologies, I didn't know there was a Paypal claim that happened or he said you were a liar. I guess the point I was trying to say, he isn't out to scam people or get stuff for free. Sorry for chiming in.
justinart24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:05 PM   #70
Adilynsdad too!

I ate at a Chinese buffet tonight and did'nt leave a tip!

My way of saying up yours
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:43 AM   #71
I wanna be Dave

You are a true friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
I ate at a Chinese buffet tonight and did'nt leave a tip!

My way of saying up yours
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:41 AM   #72
Scale Detail Engineering

I'm sorry... I just can't help myself

Well~seem like all of u guys who are reply on this thread just piss me off from the begin to the end!!
I love the intro, straight to the point!
Did you guys have focus on my point? My point is I just want to know the reason for blocking my account.
seems rational
And you idiots said because I created multiple accounts here. Yes, I’m!
wait... ok, there's the crazy I've come to love
Before you idiots judging me on this point, please use your huge brain to think about why I need to create multiple accounts.
sarcasim... perfect.
It’s just because you idiots blocked my account for no reason. I just want to have fun or sharing things here, but I suddenly can’t login. The only way to login here is to create a new one.
Now here, I'm a little disappointed. I can't believe he went with the sympathy play.
Please use your huge brain to think logically. Don’t use your big fat ass to sit on your brain, otherwise it will just make your brain load like an asshole.
That's better
And one more suggestion, don’t watch too much south park. It will just degrade your personality. OH!! By the way, I forget you stupid head don’t have any more personality to be degraded. So just keep watching it.
Damnnnnnnn, burn! He starts out with a gesture of good will but then... OH!! he takes it back! Not only slamming the stupid heads but also the greatest American documentary of all time!

Last edited by johnnyh66; 06-10-2011 at 12:44 AM.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:07 AM   #73
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
I'm sorry... I just can't help myself

Damnnnnnnn, burn! He starts out with a gesture of good will but then... OH!! he takes it back! Not only slamming the stupid heads but also the greatest American documentary of all time!

LMAO, I about spilled my coco puffs on the computer desk laughin this mornin!!
skywker51 is offline   Reply With Quote