Go Back   RCCrawler.com Bulletin Board > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help
Loading

Notices


Thread: Dear....Forum Administrator???

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: RC room
Posts: 59
Default Dear....Forum Administrator???

Dear Forum Administrator

I tried the "Contact Us" and explain my issue, and I never get any reply yet.
I don't know what's it going on there....
By the way,
Can Forum Administrator lock member's account for no reason?
I hear some people got locked and without any reason from RCC forum here.
I have no idea how they lock member's account by no reason and never ask the member(did u something wrong on the RCC forum or not) before they locked member's account.

By the way,
well, maybe they are not a RCCrawler Supporter, that's why those member got locked without any reason damn funny.....hahaha
hung0417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
dezfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Datz raaaaaaaaaacist!
Posts: 11,970
Default

Dear member,

Thank you for your patronage and for contacting the Forum Administrator. He is currently away from his desk.

If you will leave a name, number, e-mail, SS number, Mothers maiden name, and a convenient time of day to be contacted, I will forward this information.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited by dezfan; 06-02-2011 at 04:44 PM.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
R.I.P. Chip
 
jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Crawler State
Posts: 13,655
Default

It has nothing to do with you being subscribing members or not, it has to do with you ripping people off here. Just like I just explained to your friend shosuke.

You guys have created MULTIPLE accounts here and that is not allowed.

Quote:
Can Forum Administrator lock member's account for no reason?
The short answer is yes, we can shut down any account for any reason. Just like if someone who has ripped off one of your friends were to walk into your house, you'd tell them to leave.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Centralia, WA
Posts: 105
Default

I've been a non contributing member since day one, posted in most of the different type's of sections (classifieds, _______ crawler section, so on and so forth). I've even gotten in a little debate or two with a few people. And I've never had a single thing to complain about when it comes to how this site is run. If anything I would have to say they do a pretty damn good job of putting the "riff raff" and or douche bags in their place.

So it stands to say if you've gained the attention of the admins somehow...you deserve it...lol
jaydubya2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: seattle
Posts: 3
Default

Well~~~I am trying to be nice and ask the reason and I am still waiting for your(JASON) reply, but you looks like don't want to answer anymore!!!

First, you say we ripping people off here, so what is reason that you sure we did ??? or just because that seller is your friend???

Second, Yes, we did created MULTIPLE accounts here, and you think we like to do it??? we just try to find out what is the peoblem whit us but you just BLOCK our account, so we creat a new one okay??

Third, we know you guys can BLOCK account for not telling the reason and DELETE post,too. OF course, you can but is it really fair for people who didn't do anything wrong and just been BLOCK their account???

Don't be angry with us because the only reason we know is YOU JUST HEARD ONE SIDE OF THE STORY AND BLOCK OUR ACCOUNTS!!!
NEVER listen to us to explain the problem!!!!
PLEASE~ think about it if u got same problem on other website how is your feel???

Anyway, if you still delete this post just like before and I will think you are not NICE to solve the problem just want to kick us out !!!

Last edited by shosuke; 06-02-2011 at 06:13 PM.
shosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: hillsborough
Posts: 1,016
Default

you have a firm grasp on the english language dont you?
scatterbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
Fullsize Addict
 
canadianbacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 1,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosuke View Post
Well~~~I am trying to be nice and ask the reason and I am still waiting for your(JASON) reply, but you looks like don't want to answer anymore!!!

First, you say we ripping people off here, so what is reason that you sure we did ??? or just because that seller is your friend???

Second, Yes, we did created MULTIPLE accounts here, and you think we like to do it??? we just try to find out what is the peoblem whit us but you just BLOCK our account, so we creat a new one okay??

Third, we know you guys can BLOCK account for not telling the reason and DELETE post,too. OF course, you can but is it really fair for people who didn't do anything wrong and just been BLOCK their account???

Don't be angry with us because the only reason we know is YOU JUST HEARD ONE SIDE OF THE STORY AND BLOCK OUR ACCOUNTS!!!
NEVER listen to us to explain the problem!!!!
PLEASE~ think about it if u got same problem on other website how is your feel???

Anyway, if you still delete this post just like before and I will think you are not NICE to solve the problem just want to kick us out !!!
Last time I checked, it's their forum and they can do w/e they want with it, we are all just guests here.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #8
DCW H.M.F.I.C.
 
Duuuuuuuude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 9,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbacon12 View Post
Last time I checked, it's their forum and they can do w/e they want with it, we are all just guests here.
Bingo.
Duuuuuuuude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #9
Dammit, I'm back!
 
MOCRAWLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The bunker
Posts: 3,783
Default

MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #10
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
dezfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Datz raaaaaaaaaacist!
Posts: 11,970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCRAWLER View Post
Wut you laugh at round eye?
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
Dammit, I'm back!
 
MOCRAWLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The bunker
Posts: 3,783
Default

Wut? Whats a ninja got to do to get some ORANGE CHICKEN around here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
Wut you laugh at round eye?
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #12
cherry bomb
 
fred0000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosuke View Post
NEVER listen to us
you got it!
fred0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosuke View Post
Well~~~I am trying to be nice and ask the reason and I am still waiting for your(JASON) reply, but you looks like don't want to answer anymore!!!

First, you say we ripping people off here, so what is reason that you sure we did ??? or just because that seller is your friend???

Second, Yes, we did created MULTIPLE accounts here, and you think we like to do it??? we just try to find out what is the peoblem whit us but you just BLOCK our account, so we creat a new one okay??

Third, we know you guys can BLOCK account for not telling the reason and DELETE post,too. OF course, you can but is it really fair for people who didn't do anything wrong and just been BLOCK their account???

Don't be angry with us because the only reason we know is YOU JUST HEARD ONE SIDE OF THE STORY AND BLOCK OUR ACCOUNTS!!!
NEVER listen to us to explain the problem!!!!
PLEASE~ think about it if u got same problem on other website how is your feel???

Anyway, if you still delete this post just like before and I will think you are not NICE to solve the problem just want to kick us out !!!
He doesn't have to be nice especially to people who rip others off!
RCTRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #14
RIP Buster & Sway
 
badger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 11,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
Wut you laugh at round eye?
Ah fook me! Did you see the latest South Park? Chino's people are fighting again.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #15
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: RC room
Posts: 59
Default

well, I am not gonna make any argument here, but it seems we need to clarify something.

It was a long story, it happened three months ago.
A member(david_387) bought a used DX3R for his buddy, but he never checked that radio after he received from buyer here. Then he(david_387) wanted to test this DX3R before local scale comp, and it was the first try after 20 days when he received it.
However, he found some issues from this radio, so he brought this radio to local hobby shop to see what happened with this radio. after that, they found that the issue definitely came from DX3R because they tested it with all new motor, steering servo, ESC, CCBEC, and Lipo battery.
well, he(david_387) tired to find the thread to see who he bought from in the sale section, but he couldn't find it.
since he paid via paypal so he got a chance to send an email to the seller to discuss this issue and also asked for refund if it is possible. well, anyway...after some communications via email, the seller and he(david_387) got an agreement that the seller will do full refund and he(david_387) has to send the DX3R back to seller right after he receive his refund via paypal.

Well, briefly, if the buyer is ripping people off here, then he doesn't need to send that radio back to the seller after he get full refund, but since both of them agreed to do full refund and get back DX3R. So, I think he was not trying to ripping seller. I also checked his feedback here, he got lots of positive feedbacks from both sale and want section.
here is the link from feedback section:
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/searc...archid=3473358
So, why don't we clarify everything before shut down any member's account.

By the way,
He(david_387) is a member from WARCRC site as well, if any of you from WARCRC site know this guy and if he has been ripping any of you before, please come to share ur opinion/story about him

Sorry for that long story....
see u guys later, have a great night

Last edited by hung0417; 06-02-2011 at 10:54 PM.
hung0417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:14 PM   #16
RIP Buster & Sway
 
badger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 11,299
Default

badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:16 PM   #17
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
dezfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Datz raaaaaaaaaacist!
Posts: 11,970
Default

dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #18
RCC junky
 
johnnyh66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: land of milfs and honeys
Posts: 4,390
Default

You soba eating bleeep

I fawkin love that show!
Season 14 was just released on netflix for streaming.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:26 PM   #19
R.I.P. Chip
 
jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Crawler State
Posts: 13,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung0417 View Post
However, he found some issues from this radio, so he brought this radio to local hobby shop to see what happened with this radio. after that, they found that the issue definitely came from DX3R because they tested it with all new motor, steering servo, ESC, CCBEC, and Lipo battery.
well, he(david_387) tired to find the thread to see who he bought from in the sale section, but he couldn't find it.
since he paid via paypal so he got a chance to send an email to the seller to discuss this issue and also asked for refund if it is possible. well, anyway...after some communications via email, the seller and he(david_387) got an agreement that the seller will do full refund and he(david_387) has to send the DX3R back to seller right after he receive his refund via paypal.
And then the seller got the radio back, and it worked perfectly. To double check the seller then sent the radio into spektrum to have them check it over, and guess what? Yep, nothing at all wrong with the radio.

Sounds to me like your friend bought a radio, sat on it for 30 days, then found a better deal and decided he wanted his money back, in turn fawking my friend.

So, in short, your friend fawked my friend, so I am going to fawk your friend.

The 10 different accounts you and your "friends" have all created are all also very against our rules, so it looks like it gonna be a gang bang and you're all going to get fawked.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:31 PM   #20
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
dezfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Datz raaaaaaaaaacist!
Posts: 11,970
Default

No wonder there are so many Asians, rook at arr the fawking they do!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-20010 RCCrawler.com