Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help
Loading

Notices


Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By badger
  • 1 Post By badger
  • 1 Post By badger

Thread: RCC is acting funny

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Got Worms?
 
losikid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Golden, CO
Posts: 5,543
Default RCC is acting funny

I keep getting strange error codes, and domain redirects and a few other things in the past half hour. Is this like/share thing f'ing up the site, or whats happening?
losikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #2
DOOH!!!
 
MTHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losikid View Post
I keep getting strange error codes, and domain redirects and a few other things in the past half hour. Is this like/share thing f'ing up the site, or whats happening?
Vendor MISC. section just refreshes the page, doesn't go into the vendor section..
MTHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #3
RIP Buster & Sway
 
badger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 11,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losikid View Post
I keep getting strange error codes, and domain redirects and a few other things in the past half hour. Is this like/share thing f'ing up the site, or whats happening?
I made some major changes to the forums, they should all be fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHead View Post
Vendor MISC. section just refreshes the page, doesn't go into the vendor section..
Just fixed that.
crunky likes this.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #4
DOOH!!!
 
MTHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,417
Default

Ok, now it says vendor misc and works..

Bager's on a roll...
MTHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
Fullsize Addict
 
canadianbacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 1,848
Default

Same thing is happening to me. 1st it was a blank page saying the pages doesn't exist and now if I click on a section it tells me it's an invalid or something. Then a minute or so later everything works fine.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #6
RIP Buster & Sway
 
badger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 11,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHead View Post
Ok, now it says vendor misc and works..

Bager's on a roll...
Thanks. I'm famous now to, you see the Wonderful Pistachios Get Crackin' ad on TV?



Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
Same thing is happening to me. 1st it was a blank page saying the pages doesn't exist and now if I click on a section it tells me it's an invalid or something. Then a minute or so later everything works fine.
Damn it's already working for you? I didn't think it would be fixed for the Canadians for another 3-6 months.
crunky likes this.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:17 PM   #7
Fullsize Addict
 
canadianbacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 1,848
Default

Border patrol is working overtime.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #8
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States of the Offended
Posts: 1,180
Default

I can't get into chit chat with firefox, keeps redirecting me to yourdomain,com. All the other forums seem to be working with firefox. I can get into chit chat with IE though (don't have a clue what version). :scratchhead:
DonsATV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:06 PM   #9
RIP Buster & Sway
 
badger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 11,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonsATV View Post
I can't get into chit chat with firefox, keeps redirecting me to yourdomain,com. All the other forums seem to be working with firefox. I can get into chit chat with IE though (don't have a clue what version). :scratchhead:
Clear your firefox browser cache and delete the rccrawler.com cookies.
crunky likes this.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #10
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States of the Offended
Posts: 1,180
Default

That solved it, Thanks!!!
DonsATV is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com