Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: disappearing posts..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2006, 11:36 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Default disappearing posts..

Am I picking the wrong places to post my threads or what? It seems like I ask a question in a thread and the mods either one, delete it, or move it to newb central..

It's kinda irritating actually.
PaulEZK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2006, 11:42 AM   #2
R.I.P. Chip

I wanna be a vendor!
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 11:58 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason
man of few words...

While I understand I don't have any star and I do plan on getting a vendor star but right now my finances don't allow that. And as of right now I haven't sold anything..

"RCCrawler Vendor
This option includes everything the supporting members get, but also allows you to start your own threads in the vendor section. If you are a vendors wanting to sell your goods on RCCrawler this is what you need. "

According to what that says I haven't done anything wrong. I want to test my chassis before I attempt to sell it to see if it's even worth trying to sell it. Before I "sell" anything I will have my star.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:00 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

SO you don't want to pay for RESEARCH like the rest of the buisnesses in the world.
Cole82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 12:02 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole82
SO you don't want to pay for RESEARCH like the rest of the buisnesses in the world.
Last time I checked, video game beta testers do testing on their own free time. Some actually pay to play betas(In the case of some MMORPGs)
Old 09-24-2006, 12:03 PM   #6
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulezk
According to what that says I haven't done anything wrong.
Your post said that you were mass producing a chassis, and you were trying to figure out what to get for it. ie:could I trade it for a pede tranny.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 12:05 PM   #7
RCC Addict

(Decided that sounded arguementive)

Last edited by PaulEZK; 09-24-2006 at 12:11 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:07 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Look I'm not trying to argue here.. But the fact is, money is a little tight for me right now, and I'd like to get my chassis out for testing to see if it's something that I could invest the 100 dollars in to get a vendor star, if I don't think I can make money off it, it's not worth the 100 bucks.. Thats not a cheap sum to me right now, I can't afford to just throw that much money away if I don't think it will grow into anything.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:32 PM   #9
Colt Python/SR9c

as for testers- 95% of the time when people test, the vendor just sends it to them. Why should a tester pay you for the chassis, when your the one wanting it tested. As for testers, i suggest you pick people from the board that have been here for awhile. That way they have the knowledge as to what your looking for and how things should be and give you ideas on how to improve it. IMO

Last edited by TwistedCreations; 09-24-2006 at 03:35 PM.
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 04:57 PM   #10
RCC Addict

When I started to think about making my chassis I gave them to 3 or 4 people to run and make sure it worked and wouldnt break and I actualy paid them to do it in a way I provided the materials the labor to make them and the shipping.
syco133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 05:03 PM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations
as for testers- 95% of the time when people test, the vendor just sends it to them. Why should a tester pay you for the chassis, when your the one wanting it tested. As for testers, i suggest you pick people from the board that have been here for awhile. That way they have the knowledge as to what your looking for and how things should be and give you ideas on how to improve it. IMO
THank you twisted.. Thats exactly the feed back I was looking for with my original post.. I wanted to know how to handle it. I suppose I could have worded it different, thats my bad. I appologize to anyone I might have offended. But this was really all I was getting at.

As far as providing all the materials to get a RTR crawling going for other people.. I can't even do that for myself right now, I can't afford it. But I can afford shipping to like three different people so they can try it. I have one volunteer already, any more?
Old 09-24-2006, 05:09 PM   #12
2006 2.2 National Champ

No need to send a RTR crawler to testers. Just send them one of your chassis kits, let them build it and give you their opinions.
BENDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:01 PM   #13
Colt Python/SR9c

Exactly as Bender stated. No need to send it RTR. Just send them the kit or chassis or whatever it is you will be testing. If I was to test out Benders new Chassis that he has yet to announce, he wouldn't send it to me built. He would just send me the titanium chassis with braces and nuts and bolts for that chassis also. I would then build it with the parts I have
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:39 PM   #14
RCC Addict

I will be more than glad to try whatever product you have and tell you what I think of it and what changes if any you need to make.I have tlt axles and clod axles.Pm me for my addy if it ever gets that far.
syco133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:53 PM   #15
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulezk
THank you twisted.. Thats exactly the feed back I was looking for with my original post.. I wanted to know how to handle it. I suppose I could have worded it different, thats my bad. I appologize to anyone I might have offended. But this was really all I was getting at.

As far as providing all the materials to get a RTR crawling going for other people.. I can't even do that for myself right now, I can't afford it. But I can afford shipping to like three different people so they can try it. I have one volunteer already, any more?
If you can't even afford to build a rig for yourself, what makes you think you can mass produce a chassis? Don't you think you should have your own rig to do some testing with?

If your threads have been getting deleted then you have done something wrong. No one delets posts/thread for no apparent reason, except for me.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:52 PM   #16
PapaGriz Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations
Exactly as Bender stated. No need to send it RTR. Just send them the kit or chassis or whatever it is you will be testing. If I was to test out Benders new Chassis that he has yet to announce, he wouldn't send it to me built. He would just send me the titanium chassis with braces and nuts and bolts for that chassis also. I would then build it with the parts I have
Bender's making a titanium chassis!! I'm in!!
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote