Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: For Sales Section Change suggestion. Just a suggestion!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2014, 11:52 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: For Sales Section Change suggestion. Just a suggestion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
Well I just looked at your threads and I can tell you the reason why your having a problem is because you created it... You asked a question about links for an 11.8 wheel base and snapped when someone said a tap measure should work and you called them a smart ass. What axles ? What chassis, 3 link? 4 link ? 3 link Y, what rod ends ? There are tons of variables.... I can tell you now, the natives ain't gonna let that shit fly...we will help those who can help themselves. You question is wayyyy to bland, and has wayyyyyy to many variables. Had you not been a smart ass you probably could or would have gotten better answer. Someone probably would have suggested using thread rod and you could measure/eye ball it out and cut the threaded rod down from there. Plus that stuff is cheap so if you made it too short no big deal...

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink... I am sure if you pulled that on pirate they would flamed your ass big time... I think you need to take a step back, thnk before you reply, and hopefully people will let your previous attitude not define who you are as a member.

Good luck man

Mike
Whaaaaaat ?!?! You meen one size doesn't fit all ?!?! No wonder I'm grouchy . Wrong size underwear .

Last edited by hellbounder; 12-17-2014 at 07:33 PM.
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2014, 06:36 PM   #22
Suck it up!

If we had a $ for every noob that comes in and wants to change the way the f/s section is managed...
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 07:23 PM   #23
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
If we had a $ for every noob that comes in and wants to change the way the f/s section is managed...
My Subaru would be fixed and runnings 10s, the hilux would be on tons, and the Chevelle would be leaving off the back bumper...
1BadJeepBruiser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 01:49 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

RCC is 10years old and still going...

aint nothing wrong with it...

ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:25 AM   #25
Rock Crawler

I am only posting here because I was curious if buying a star was worth it. I searched through threads as a guest a lot as most of the best threads to answer my google searches were here. Finally decided that I should try to see what kind of advice I could get with posting info about my build. Quickly found my junk was set up like a junkyard parts truck. After taking the first posts about my truck, all constructive but hard to swallow(experienced builders telling me how my set up is not ideal) I eventually tuned it to my liking and only by using the info provided. I bought a star to make using this site easier(pic posting and user profile additions), as with the advice and support(as stern and blunt as it can be) helped me with my build. I personally feel that through my first thread, those who took no time to tell me how my junk was set up all wrong, helped me the most, with learning how to react, or not react.

As for the moderators here. I have had a few infractions due to ignorance and missing the rules threads. All were dealt with by moderators that sternly told me what I did wrong and how to avoid future problems. I have yet to feel as though I was mistreated by a mod. Think about the crap they read and the people they don't have to deal with but do. I personally feel I was lucky to not get a day ban with a explanation why(being a dumbarse).

To not participate in or utilize the forum/community here, because there is a delay in the for sale section forum access, seems a little strange to me. With you being new to the hobby, I suggest spending a day thumbing through other peoples builds, reading the reactions others have to negative/positive posts on their builds. I do understand $20 isn't something you want to possibly throw away, if you plan on building a truck, and socializing with others interested about it, it is money well spent(regardless of the FS section) IMHO.
Dad,Canyoufix? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:12 PM   #26
Rock Crawler

If you don't like it here, then get the f**k out of here.

Rccrawler is just fine the way it is.

Begone, Hasta la Vista, Adios, Au Revoi, Adieu, Arrivederci, Auf Wiedersehen, Poka, and Sayōnara.
Mudsy is offline   Reply With Quote

For Sales Section Change suggestion. Just a suggestion!! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestion Culetto Comments, Suggestions, and Help 0 12-19-2008 12:16 PM
Need Li-Po Suggestion Browncoat Newbie General 17 04-28-2008 10:00 PM
Suggestion Unholy Chit Chat 4 02-13-2007 04:09 PM
suggestion ILoveRCRockCrawlin Comments, Suggestions, and Help 8 04-15-2005 09:05 AM