RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Comments, Suggestions, and Help (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/comments-suggestions-help/)
-   -   Vanquish VS4-10 Section (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/comments-suggestions-help/601168-vanquish-vs4-10-section.html)

B-MOW71 08-07-2018 09:52 AM

Vanquish VS4-10 Section

I would like to know if a section for the Vanquish VS4-10 can be created in the Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech.

Now that these have been released, it would give us a place to post our builds and questions.

Thank You

Crawler505 08-07-2018 10:05 AM

Re: Vanquish VS4-10 Section

I agree. I would like to move my thread in there also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JatoTheRipper 08-07-2018 10:13 AM

I'm sure it's coming, but I'm sure he's more tied up in the release and teething issues of the Origin than this forum at the moment.

CM9000 08-16-2018 05:54 PM

I don't see why vanquish just doesn't start their own forum like traxxas.

mikemcE 08-16-2018 07:56 PM

Vanquish VS4-10 Section

Twenty five fanboys....... 97% of posts at Traxxas.Harley couldn’t stand it!

Traxxas Forum is aka kiddie land
Hang up and Drive

THX_138 08-17-2018 12:40 AM

Perhaps the constant crappy attitudes is what creates the delays?;-)

mikemcE 08-17-2018 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THX_138 (Post 5861539)

Clueless ......the VS4 group here is well behaved.

Hang up and Drive

B-MOW71 08-17-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THX_138 (Post 5861539)

I'm not sure what you mean. I only asked for a section be added so that we can post our builds and ask questions. I thought it would be a good idea to have all of the VS4-10 related topics in one place.

Crawler505 08-17-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-MOW71 (Post 5861619)
I'm not sure what you mean. I only asked for a section be added so that we can post our builds and ask questions. I thought it would be a good idea to have all of the VS4-10 related topics in one place.

I think he’s referring to the other people crying about the cost and other things. I agree that it would be great to have a section to ask questions and show build. But it sucks why some people get on here and bash a product they don’t even have.

mikemcE 08-17-2018 10:06 AM

Well there is an active crowd of VP haters here. Mostly cheapskates that don’t own any, so if you like VP you’re a fanboy to them. Those that do own understand.

Hang up and Drive

Crawler505 08-17-2018 10:07 AM

I completely agree!

Topher Builds 08-17-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crawler505 (Post 5861622)
I think he’s referring to the other people crying about the cost and other things. I agree that it would be great to have a section to ask questions and show build. But it sucks why some people get on here and bash a product they don’t even have.

While I appreciate what you’re saying, I have to offer that one of the reasons I choose to be so active here vs say, the traxxas forum, is because people are able to openly express opinions, whether good or bad. On traxxas, they tend to shut things down quickly if it is saying anything bad about traxxas or is a disgruntled customer. I certainly hope that’s not the only reason for not having a vs4-10 forum here.

People will hate on anything, lots of axial and traxxas brand haters around here but we all deal with it while having rather civilized discussions for a forum so I personally don’t see an issue. Not my call though, just my two cents.

Crawler505 08-17-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pant Danza (Post 5861645)
While I appreciate what you’re saying, I have to offer that one of the reasons I choose to be so active here vs say, the traxxas forum, is because people are able to openly express opinions, whether good or bad. On traxxas, they tend to shut things down quickly if it is saying anything bad about traxxas or is a disgruntled customer. I certainly hope that’s not the only reason for not having a vs4-10 forum here.

People will hate on anything, lots of axial and traxxas brand haters around here but we all deal with it while having rather civilized discussions for a forum so I personally don’t see an issue. Not my call though, just my two cents.

I think most people on here appreciate opinions that are directed in a way that are helpful to others. Your thread has been very helpful and fun reading for the origin.

For me personally the “VP fan boy” and “it cost to much “ quotes are getting old. The kit was not made for everyone. And I can appreciate that VP came out with something as this. I do buy mostly VP products because I love their products and they work for me. I understand there has be some problems with the bearing caps but stuff happens. They have taken care of the problems in a fast manner.

Ditchrat 08-17-2018 11:30 AM

This forum is overloaded with sub forums as it is. It dilutes the entire experience.

In reality there is a small subsection of guys that have this rig.
Definitely more people have mst and hpi venture and its been a year or so and those forums have less than 100 posts combined.

Everyone wants to feel special and have their own section, but really come on.

Fortunately it isn't my problem.

CM9000 08-17-2018 12:54 PM

this forum took a quick shift from comp to scale. I can understand the want for a new section.. but hey, the built by tire size section has been there for pretty long.

and if you are worried about the ability to search the forum... its at the top. no need to go into a subsection to search.

B-MOW71 08-17-2018 02:40 PM

Well, I guess I should have known better. I haven’t been around long enough to make such a request.

I won’t do that again!

And who said the VS4-10 was for scale only? I’ve already seen two of these in a comp and that is what I bought mine for!

CM9000 08-17-2018 04:03 PM

by comp I mean 2.2p, 2.2s, super, mini. not the scale comp stuff.