Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Paid my Subscription but it Did Not Renew

<——- No green star yet .
NWCT24CRAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2023, 06:33 AM   #42
Sinking with the ship

Guys, if ANYONE is having an issue please PM me directly... I am the only ADMIN capable of dealing with issues at this level. A regular moderator cannot...

The site is INSANELY OUT OF DATE! I have to actually approve every single new member who joins because the email system has been down for YEARS now...

I do my best I can around here but I work a lot of overtime and with my personal life I cant be on here 24/7. With that said, if you have an issue I will fix it...

The newest issue is the supporting membership/star issue appears to no longer be automated.

I am sorry Smog that yours did not go through, you arent the only to have this issue. If you want to re up, forward me your PayPal invoice and Ill manually add the star.

That goes for everyone else as well, you can email me here: Lohmann.Mike@yahoo.com please include your forum name and follow up with a PM if you can.

I'm sorry the changes I hope that were gonna come for this place didnt happen...I was slated to take over RCC but it didnt happen for many of reasons that I cannot discuss publicly. I do what I can here but I do not own RCC nor do I reap any of its benefits by running what I can here.

-Mike
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 06:40 AM   #43
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fricker08 View Post
Idk if the owners are salty this place turned from a comp crawler place to a scale crawler place, but that’s the way the hobby went. It’s a damn shame they won’t let anyone help run this place unless they have experience.. they would rather watch it crash n burn which the wreck has already taken place if you ask me. Crawler.boy was a prime example of that. A troll ran this place for about a week before anything happened. The writing is on the wall, I believe I bought 2 years last time if that’s even possible I can’t remember, but I’d be surprised if there’s much left of this place in 2 years which is slightly depressing. If that’s the case maybe I’ll look into starting a forum scalercc or who knows. Even though I’m on there, F**ebook doesn’t do it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
To add to what I said, the only guy I know that has any mod powers hasn’t logged on in over a week. What’s that say? Im in here every day just to click through even if there’s nothing new

You know what it says?? It says I have a life out side of a forum...I work 55-60 hours a week, have a home, a fiance, 3 dogs, 3 race cars in the garage, a 1:1 crawler, a 130 plus rc truck colletion to tend too... so yeah youre right, RCC isnt at the top of my priority list every single day...and you wanna be mad at me?? Feel free to direct that blame to the actual owners of this place cause with out me this place would be an out of control dumpster fire

Quote:
HPD, my post may have came off slightly twisted. I said mods but I agree with everything you said. The couple guys that are left to try n keep this place alive aren’t to blame, it’s the people who own the site and would rather see it die than pass it on to someone who would or could make it a little more enjoyable.

and the back pedal
Old 05-22-2023, 06:41 AM   #44
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCT24CRAWL View Post
<——- No green star yet .

Received your email and fixed it...
Old 05-22-2023, 08:01 AM   #45
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
Received your email and fixed it...
Thank you !
Old 05-22-2023, 08:06 AM   #46
RCC Addict

Quote:
You know what it says?? It says I have a life out side of a forum...I work 55-60 hours a week, have a home, a fiance, 3 dogs, 3 race cars in the garage, a 1:1 crawler, a 130 plus rc truck colletion to tend too... so yeah youre right, RCC isnt at the top of my priority list every single day...and you wanna be mad at me?? Feel free to direct that blame to the actual owners of this place cause with out me this place would be an out of control dumpster fire

and the back pedal

Got it.

Fricker08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 02:53 PM   #47
Rock Crawler

Mike got it done!
Thanks again
distinctive pd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 08:14 PM   #48
Rock Crawler

Quote:

and the back pedal
None of us are mad at you, specifically. I still have my green star, but lost all the other bonus' that are supposed to come along with it. Really annoying. That said...

I think what Fricker really meant is that you're overloaded with life outside of this forum, so we need more admins capable of doing ANYTHING when shit like this happens. Talk to the owners about new admins. I guarantee all of the currently active members here would vote him to take some of the weight of your back. He's one of the handful of people keeping this place alive and up to date.

my 2 cents...
DRED805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 02:50 AM   #49
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRED805 View Post
None of us are mad at you, specifically. I still have my green star, but lost all the other bonus' that are supposed to come along with it. Really annoying. That said...

I think what Fricker really meant is that you're overloaded with life outside of this forum, so we need more admins capable of doing ANYTHING when shit like this happens. Talk to the owners about new admins. I guarantee all of the currently active members here would vote him to take some of the weight of your back. He's one of the handful of people keeping this place alive and up to date.

my 2 cents...
What other “bonuses” do you not have ? I will see if it can be fixed.
Old 05-23-2023, 01:40 PM   #50
Sinking with the ship

Quote:

my 2 cents...

So the reason you dont have the other perks is because your star/subscription ended on the 5/5/23... the system just didnt purge the green star itself.
Old 05-23-2023, 04:13 PM   #51
Slow is the new Fast

@1BadJeepBruiser

repaid subscription. I have emailed you at Yahoo also
smog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 07:26 PM   #52
Rock Crawler

Quote:
So the reason you dont have the other perks is because your star/subscription ended on the 5/5/23... the system just didnt purge the green star itself.
Well that green star staying put made things confusing. I wasn't gonna renew anyway. It's been fun... thanks!
DRED805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 04:15 AM   #53
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Well that green star staying put made things confusing. I wasn't gonna renew anyway. It's been fun... thanks!

Unfortunately with the site being so out of date things arent working the way they are suppose...the star staying after the subscription ends is just one of many bugs
Old 05-24-2023, 04:16 AM   #54
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by smog View Post
@1BadJeepBruiser

repaid subscription. I have emailed you at Yahoo also

All fixed
Old 05-24-2023, 09:20 AM   #55
Slow is the new Fast

Quote:
All fixed
Super, Thanks Mike!
Old 05-31-2023, 05:13 PM   #56

@1BadJeepBruiser I'm sure you are inundated with PM's as several are mine... I sent you my Green Star PayPal invoice as you requested to the Yahoo address you provided me, and I followed it up with about 4 or 5 PM's per your instructions. I found this post, read the entire thing, and figured I would give this a shot before I ask PayPal for a refund. Thanks in advance

Ciao for Now
Rick
bcane98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 12:47 PM   #57

Quote:
Unfortunately with the site being so out of date things arent working the way they are suppose...the star staying after the subscription ends is just one of many bugs
1BadJeepBruiser I'm sure you are inundated with PM's as several are mine... I sent you my Green Star PayPal invoice as you requested to the Yahoo address you provided me, and I followed it up with about 4 or 5 PM's per your instructions. I found this post, read the entire thing, and figured I would give this a shot before I ask PayPal for a refund. Thanks in advance

Ciao for Now
Rick
Old 06-04-2023, 06:43 AM   #58

Just submitted a refund request to PayPal... I hate that it has to come down to this, but PayPal states they are contacting whomever controls that account. I have no issues pressing the resolved button just let me know when.
Old 06-04-2023, 12:42 PM   #59
Slow is the new Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcane98 View Post
Just submitted a refund request to PayPal... I hate that it has to come down to this, but PayPal states they are contacting whomever controls that account. I have no issues pressing the resolved button just let me know when.
If you hang tight I am sure Mike would get you sorted out. Unfortunately, as he mentioned above, the auto renewal feature on the forum has stopped working so all renewals have to be done by him one at a time. He just processed a bunch of us recently. It took some waiting on our end. I imagine he will get back to it at some point but I gather he is a busy guy these days.
Old 06-04-2023, 04:15 PM   #60
Pebble Pounder

I do have to say when I joined roughly two months ago I wasn’t even able to post a reply to a thread . Then weeks later after complaining to the moderator I was able to . Just think how many people that won’t bother looking into it and just say F it .

Paid my Subscription but it Did Not Renew - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supporter Subscription Renew? Offroader5 Comments, Suggestions, and Help 11 03-14-2008 10:39 AM
paid subscription help triaxmaster Comments, Suggestions, and Help 2 04-09-2005 10:50 AM