Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: Bad vendors.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Bad vendors.

Should people maintain a vendor status after several bad sales. I didn't recieve my item so I started paying attention to the vendors other transactions and feedbacks. From what I can see I'd say there is a problem. I paid for my item and didn't even get it. Is there no justice?
kennebell50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2007, 09:42 PM   #2
TEAM MODERATOR

Is this,by chance,over a set of wheels ?

IMHO,if a vendor has bad dealings with no settlement on the issue and it's a repeated thing,he needs to be gone......AFTER he makes his deals good.
Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:02 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

perhaps the powers to be could put some warning in the Vendors signature, giving warning of previous bad transactions, for all to see.
im not saying that as soon as someone has a whinge (because their item didnt arrive straight away or things like that) that this needs to happen, im saying that if it has been proven that time and time again the vendor continually has bad transactions and bad feedback left as described above, a public warning system needs to be put in place for all to see. not hiden away in feedback where most people dont (and shouldnt need to) look but smack bang in the vendors every post - SIGNATURE or some other part that cant be altered by the vendor.

i would also suggest that maybe vendors should have to prove themselves BEFORE they can by a vendors star.
say, a set amount of good transactions over a set period of time.
a set time on the board with a set mount of QUALITY posts, just like the Forsale section.

have some guidelines instead of just letting anyone pay $100 so they can be looked up upon as vendors.
here is an example why there should be criterior as described above.

i sign up to the board pay my $100 and get my vendors star.
now i can sell my wares which are (pick an item) and they are $55 each - Shipped.
so thats all good and dandy.
the price is a BARGAIN and i have 100 members send me their money over the next few days.
and that is that.
i spent $100 to rip you all off a total of $5500.
im gone and ill never be back.
now without being silly about it, this is very possible, you cant do squat about it accept try and get your money back from paypal - have fun while im spending your money too.

i dont know if there are any guide lines in place but i think when it comes to vendors, money and a whole lot of bad feedback and dodgey deals, it should be looked at.
davway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
Keep it real

There are guidelines in place for vendors, you have to be approved.
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:21 PM   #5
I'm a stupid C U N T!

i would like to think that being a vendor would require more than $100 deposit but i don't know, That being said Buyer Beware. if something is to good to be true it probably is, and if you have any concerns about any aspect of a vendor, or any seller for that matter, don't buy from them. If you already have and feel you have been burned, start a feed back thread and make it clear what happened and take what ever legal actions you feel necessary through paypal or US mail or whatever. If no one complains about a bad vendor or seller there's no basis for warnings or baning.
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:30 PM   #6
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennebell50 View Post
Should people maintain a vendor status after several bad sales. I didn't recieve my item so I started paying attention to the vendors other transactions and feedbacks. From what I can see I'd say there is a problem. I paid for my item and didn't even get it. Is there no justice?
pm me some info please.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:52 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Please post this as public knowledge. just letting the admins and mods know is not enough! Us paying customers need to know!
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:50 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
Please post this as public knowledge. just letting the admins and mods know is not enough! Us paying customers need to know!
X2 ...would like to hear a full story from both sides if at all possible.
joemomma95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #9
TEAM MODERATOR

If the info needs to be posted to protect our members.....I can assure you,it WILL be made public.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:00 PM   #10
R.I.P. Chip

Steve is correct, we will do what we can to protect our members. However if people do not let me know of the problem by a pm, I'll never know there was a problem.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:38 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Always check feedback when dealing over the net. It's the only tool you have really.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:20 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

they should have somthing like ebay with all of the coments for that person and then have a percentage or somthing to show you how hmany bad deals they have made
bigblazerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:26 PM   #13
TEAM MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblazerboy View Post
they should have somthing like ebay with all of the coments for that person and then have a percentage or somthing to show you how hmany bad deals they have made
Thats not a bad idea,but,it's pretty darn easy to search the feedback forum and read the replies
Old 11-23-2007, 12:51 AM   #14

I ordered my stuff from some venders here in the begining on the month and recieved nothing yet. Some of the venders have answered my PMs and E-Mails about my purchases in a very fast response, while others I have heard nothing even though they log on. All I'm trying to say is, let the customer know whats going on.
CAMOTOEFLAUGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:32 AM   #15

Its always hard to say who would be the bad vendors. But at least I know most of the vendor here are very good. I just face problem recently when I place order directly to Junfac, and after waited for 45days, I jus did not get my item and the seller just did not even want to reply my email although his first initial email claim that the goods was ship out.... Sometimes its hard to believe.....
tamidion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:49 AM   #16
I wanna be Dave

Just use a search on the feedback area guys. Simple and quick.

I know of only one vendor a friend had issues with, but a quick search will show many people agree.

Every vendor I've dealt with on here has been nothing but top notch. I've even PM'd about planned ideas and they were very eager to help.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:19 PM   #17
Pebble Pounder

Well. A moerator got involved a week ago and I still nothing. Since this vendor is still not caughing up the goods I'll reveal his identity. Its DDiaz(Diazdesigns). Cases like this keep me doing most of my shopping on Ebay or Towerhobbies. I'd love to support members of a site more often but it seems like I only get burned so I guess its back to big outlets and out with the little guy again.
kennebell50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:30 PM   #18
R.I.P. Chip

I sent him a pm and I got this reply yesterday.

"hey jason,

i had some family issues last week and the week before.was away from email access. everything is straightened out and got orders out today. not cheating anyone on products. i sent your springs as well.

david"

so it sounds like he sent your item(s) yesterday, give it a few days and let's see if you get anything.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:13 PM   #19

I hope my shackles that I paid through paypal to DDiaz on 11/11/07 was sent out too. I PMed him a few times and no response, so raptorman57 tried to PM to, but I guess no response either.
CAMOTOEFLAUGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:36 PM   #20
Trying to have Fun Again

I have dealt with David of diaz and haven't had any problems. He is a good guy. His Product is to notch, Like Jason mentioned he had family troubles. The vendors on here have other jobs besides being vendors here. Just being a vendor does not pay the bills. So cut some slack everyone has some problems. Family or other hard times it is life these guys are not big company's that make this stuff all day they do it when they can. You should be thankful for what they do make and not bitch about it.

Just my 2 cent's worth

Cory

Last edited by Red Rockcrawler; 11-27-2007 at 10:39 PM.
Red Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote