Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: Team A'Ama Hawaii Island

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 05:59 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Team A'Ama Hawaii Island

As to the suggestion of DTP to post our comp stuff here. We are a new club and have done 3 comps to date. I will post links to our comp threads that we posted in our regional section.

btw If this is in wrong context or location please move to correct area

Thank you
mike

first comp.
Thank You for A Great first comp. in HILO

second comp.
Another successful HILO comp. RESULTS of comp.#2

Third comp.
11 drivers, new record for Team A'AMA

I will update with new results and when and where the next one will be.

oh yeah if I am not doing this right please let me know.

thank you again
mike
rn38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 05:46 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Once again Team A’ama would like to invite all to come on down to Hilo and join us for another eventful day of R/C rock crawling passion.

On April 19, 2008, formidable drivers from all areas will be in Hilo town to engage in competition. There will be tire gripping steep climbs, the sound of lexan bodies folding against the brutal pahoehoe rock, traces of paint will be left behind by tubers grinding their sides, and in the end one will stand as champion for a month. Jerome S. from Mt. View was able to take over the title of last month’s champion by winning his first comp. on March 15. His driving skills helped him win an Axial, sponsored by TIOLI Creative Center in Kona.

Now we would like to warn all that some of us may not make it to the end. But for all who show, there will be an honorable moment where in the beginning we will stand proud for a group photo.

So come on down on April 19th to the end of Keaukaha and look to the left before entering Kings Landing, near the area of the 1st comp. Just beyond the sea wall will be tents and banners. Sign in will begin at 9:30 a.m. and the competition will begin at 10:00 a.m. Team A’ama members has made sure that there is a cleared walkway to the courses and bathroom access. And be prepared to have fun. This new location has some good potential.

See you there!

Last edited and posted by crazy_kanaka : Today at 01:37 AM.

I just copied and pasted here.
rn38 is offline   Reply With Quote