RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Competitions (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/)
-   -   Buck's Pocket Boulder Bash (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/11167-bucks-pocket-boulder-bash.html)

CSR 07-11-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta
Spent over $140 on gas and racked up over 1700 miles on the truck to make the UROC event.

Same here, between diesel fuel, food and lodging I spent lots of money on the Indiana trip, also just spent close to $70 on parts to repair everything I broke at UROC! :shock: Also going on vacation with the family the weekend before the Buck's Pocket comp. I'll try to make it, but right now it's looking like the RC budget is cleaned out for a little while. :(

Fishmaxx 07-11-2005 07:34 PM

I spent reward points valued at $240 on a hotel that I slept in 2 nights, burned up a $114 servo letting kids play with my truck, over $100 on food and beer, cracked my TQ3 radio case, and I now have to take wife to a very nice dinner because I was gone all weekend about $150.

Total cost over $600

But it was worth ever penny!

The Boulder Bash will be twice the FUN!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Highmark 07-11-2005 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishmaxx
I am hoping after this weekends event in Portland ID we get more drivers signing up for this next event.

21 is GREAT-should be the biggest Bucks Pocket even yet-which is also great :lol:

Just out of chance, does anyone have a picture or two of the campground or can anyone get one? It would be really appreiciated!

My e-mail for the pick is Jmeredith@logantele.com

killertxt 07-12-2005 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highmark
21 is GREAT-should be the biggest Bucks Pocket even yet-which is also great :lol:

Just out of chance, does anyone have a picture or two of the campground or can anyone get one? It would be really appreiciated!

My e-mail for the pick is Jmeredith@logantele.com

I'll get some pics of the campground this weekend.......

RXcrawler 07-12-2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSR
Same here, between diesel fuel, food and lodging I spent lots of money on the Indiana trip

I hope you didn't put diesel in the F-150 :shock:

Highmark 07-12-2005 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killertxt
I'll get some pics of the campground this weekend.......

Thanks man-much appreciated.

TwistedCreations 07-13-2005 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RXcrawler
I hope you didn't put diesel in the F-150 :shock:

nope, chris has a brand new truck ;-)

CSR 07-13-2005 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedCreations
nope, chris has a brand new truck ;-)

Yep, traded the Ford for a '05 Dodge 2500 with a Cummins turbo diesel. ;)

RXcrawler 07-13-2005 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSR
Yep, traded the Ford for a '05 Dodge 2500 with a Cummins turbo diesel. ;)

Sweet now we can have diesel drags!!!

TwistedCreations 07-13-2005 10:12 PM

nope, chris can just haul more rocks now :flipoff: :lol: :lol:

Fishmaxx 07-13-2005 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireFighter
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a swap meet. If all of you are like me, you have stuff you dont use anymore. I realize there would be the potential to have to bring more to the comp than we want to. With all of the participants it could be fun. Just a thought. What do you think?

Awesome Idea!

I will start a BP Swap Meet thread in Get togethers.

Quote:

I will be there as early as I can. Some of us have to work for a living, I get off work at 7 am that morning. I am also planning to camp Saturday night. If anyone has any ideas for dinner that night let me know. I was thinking of bringing my smoker and cooking a few Boston Butts.

Another Awsome Idea!

My neighbor smokes butts 2- 3 times a year and they kick butt!

You got my vote!

CSR 07-14-2005 07:47 PM

I'm gonna try my best to make it to this event. I'll sell a kidney or something if our vacation cleans out my bank account. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RXcrawler
Sweet now we can have diesel drags!!!

I already got smoked by a new 6.0L PowerStroke..... :( My Dad has one of the new Harley Edition F250's, it's a lot quicker than my I-6 off the line and the 5-speed auto keeps it right in it's powerband. I've got a ton of turbo lag off the line, but once the R's get up, the turbo spools up and starts whining, better hope everything in the cab is securely held down, 'cause it'll Go! My engine is rated at 610ft/lbs of torque.
Smoked a Mazda Miata from a rolling start last weekend. ;)

TwistedCreations 07-14-2005 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSR
I already got smoked by a new 6.0L PowerStroke..... :(

I would smoke you in my nissan 4banger :flipoff: :lol:

CSR 07-14-2005 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedCreations
I would smoke you in my nissan 4banger :flipoff: :lol:

I'd drag that Nissan down the road like tin cans on a newlywed's bumper..... and still get 19.5 MPG! :flipoff:

TwistedCreations 07-14-2005 08:16 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: lmao

RXcrawler 07-14-2005 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSR
better hope everything in the cab is securely held down, 'cause it'll Go! My engine is rated at 610ft/lbs of torque.
Smoked a Mazda Miata from a rolling start last weekend. ;)[/b]

NO ****!!! everytime I floor it my cig's and cell phone end up under my seat. Man I just have a measley 560ft/lbs :lol: But thats before the Superchip tuner :flipoff:

FireFighter 07-15-2005 01:57 PM

CSR you better show up....

Chris you need to come so you can show Kenny how to rock crawl. Just Kidding.
By the time of the comp, my 1.1 Rubicon will have a new suspension and some new shoes. I am going to Sport trucks 7-20-05 to install the lift. Sweet.
Hope to see you there.

killertxt 07-15-2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

Chris you need to come so you can show Kenny how to rock crawl. Just Kidding.
By the time of the comp, my 1.1 Rubicon will have a new suspension and some new shoes. I am going to Sport trucks 7-20-05 to install the lift. Sweet.
Hope to see you there.

I wish someone would come show me how........

CSR 07-15-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Chris you need to come so you can show Kenny how to rock crawl.

I'm running 7-cells to a 27T modified with 85:1 gearing...... I don't really crawl rocks, I jump 'em. ;)

JasonInAugusta 07-15-2005 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSR
I'm running 7-cells to a 27T modified with 85:1 gearing...... I don't really crawl rocks, I jump 'em. ;)

Wait...did you recently build a Revo? :lol: :mrgreen: :flipoff: