RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Competitions (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/)
-   -   Colorado Winter Series #5 April 27......Judges Needed (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/114496-colorado-winter-series-5-april-27-judges-needed.html)

slowrockr 04-26-2008 11:21 AM

Go figure, weather has been great all week, comp is tomorrow and it's snowing here. :roll: So much for some practice today.

evileddy420 04-26-2008 11:58 AM

Does anyone have a couple 14mm maxx hexes I can buy? I only have one hex in my tool box.:roll: guess I have been using 23mm for too long.
I would like my super to have 4 wheel drive, not 3. thanks

ED

666 04-26-2008 01:47 PM

Does anyone have a ten spot you could bum me to compete?

DirkDigler 04-26-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason (Post 1161020)
I just wanted you all to know, I would have had both of my rigs done and ready 2 days before the comp, but no, BENDER talked me into running a new chassis, so here I am rig in a million pieces gonna have to work on it all day tomorrow.

I think he was scared of me beating him so he wanted me to change my setup right before a comp...

I've seen this new chassis. Brad won't sell any....just like he didn't sell any SW2's and SW3's.

jason 04-26-2008 03:46 PM

With a statement like that I have to ask you, have you ever even seen a REAL crawler?

I think it revolutionary and he'll sell millions.

DirkDigler 04-26-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason (Post 1161996)
With a statement like that I have to ask you, have you ever even seen a REAL crawler?

I think it revolutionary and he'll sell millions.

I haven't seen any crawlers....REAL or FAKE.
I've seen real and fake boobies though.

CRF450R 04-26-2008 04:19 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................... ....boobies

DirkDigler 04-26-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRF450R (Post 1162028)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................... ....boobies

Yeah......just think if Brad's new chassis looked like boobies!!!! He sold thousands of the SW's...........he'd literally sell billions if it looked like boobies!!!

slugzracing 04-26-2008 08:05 PM

Well crap, Bender might actually win this one! I have to bow out due to work:x

BENDER 04-26-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slugzracing (Post 1162295)
Well crap, Bender might actually win this one! I have to bow out due to work:x

WTF? Sorry to hear it man.

evileddy420 04-26-2008 08:12 PM

How about those 14mm hexes.

SOMEBODY?
ANYBODY?

Come on guys. you know I'm not a threat to the top competitors.
Help a guy out.

kris 04-26-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evileddy420 (Post 1162303)
How about those 14mm hexes.

SOMEBODY?
ANYBODY?

Come on guys. you know I'm not a threat to the top competitors.
Help a guy out.

I have some Savage ones I can take if they will work.

evileddy420 04-26-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris (Post 1162309)
I have some Savage ones I can take if they will work.

hell yeah they will work. Thanks for the help. this way i can try my new Moab XL's. much appreciated."thumbsup"

ED

BENDER 04-26-2008 08:55 PM

Just got off the phone with jason. We are going to try the "free crawl" format for this comp. Which means people will volunteer to hit whatever course they want, whenever they want. Please help keep the flow going throughout the day by getting in line and running courses as soon as you can. With as many people attending comps as we have lately we need to keep the flow going to finish before the sun sets. When you pay your $5 entry fee, you will recieve a score sheet. You will give your score sheet to the appropriate judge when you are getting ready to run a course. He will score you, then give it back. Keep this sheet with you all day and return to jason when you've completed all 3 courses so he can get scores tallied up for the shootout. If you lose your score sheet during the day, it's your problem. 8)

We'll run 3 courses in each class, then do a top 5 shootout for both classes at the end of the day. 2.2's will go first.

We need judges to step up for the super class and the 2.2 class. Any takers?

DirkDigler 04-26-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDER (Post 1162354)
Just got off the phone with jason. We are going to try the "free crawl" format for this comp. Which means people will volunteer to hit whatever course they want, whenever they want. Please help keep the flow going throughout the day by getting in line and running courses as soon as you can. With as many people attending comps as we have lately we need to keep the flow going to finish before the sun sets. When you pay your $5 entry fee, you will recieve a score sheet. You will give your score sheet to the appropriate judge when you are getting ready to run a course. He will score you, then give it back. Keep this sheet with you all day and return to jason when you've completed all 3 courses so he can get scores tallied up for the shootout. If you lose your score sheet during the day, it's your problem. 8)

We'll run 3 courses in each class, then do a top 5 shootout for both classes at the end of the day. 2.2's will go first.

Hmmmm. Interesting. It could be total pandamonium. I kind of hope so.:lol:;-)

What type of pens will be used for scoring? Sounds dangerous. I can see some people, namely Patrick and Rob and Kris and Dan and Johnathan and Jason and You and Me and Chris and Stan and...........using some type of erasable pen and changing their scores. Bastards!!!!...oh yeah....Aaron too! He's a cheater also.

Also.....who in the hell will offer themselves up first to the "first to crawl on the course gods"? Not me!!!

What if I want to run and there is someone in front of me. Can I push them out of the way, onto the ground and then take their spot? Any points lost for this? What if he lands on a gate?

Those are just some things right on the top of my head. I'll think of more questions later.....after 12 or 13 more beers.

slugzracing 04-26-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDER (Post 1162354)

I really like the sound of that. Will the judges know how many people need to run or can they walk away when nobody else lines up?

DirkDigler 04-26-2008 09:10 PM

Oh! I already have another one!

You call it the Free Crawl.
I am going to take that as meaning a free entrance.

I am crawling for free tomorrow and will spend my $5 at Safeway! Nice8)
Personally, I'm getting 5 loafs of hot and steamy French Bread. They always pull it out of the oven at noon!

Zardoz 04-26-2008 09:12 PM

I like the idea of having a separate score sheet for each person. It can be a pain trying to score 30 people on one sheet. The free crawl sounds interesting but it may get chaotic. I won't be able to judge or compete this time, I cant be there the whole day. :-( But I will stop by and say hi.

BENDER 04-26-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirkDigler (Post 1162369)
Hmmmm. Interesting. It could be total pandamonium. I kind of hope so.:lol:;-)

What type of pens will be used for scoring? Sounds dangerous. I can see some people, namely Patrick and Rob and Kris and Dan and Johnathan and Jason and You and Me and Chris and Stan and...........using some type of erasable pen and changing their scores. Bastards!!!!...oh yeah....Aaron too! He's a cheater also.

Also.....who in the hell will offer themselves up first to the "first to crawl on the course gods"? Not me!!!

What if I want to run and there is someone in front of me. Can I push them out of the way, onto the ground and then take their spot? Any points lost for this? What if he lands on a gate?

Those are just some things right on the top of my head. I'll think of more questions later.....after 12 or 13 more beers.

I just got off the phone with jason again................we volunteered DD to go first on every course. Then, we'll continue with the free crawl as planned. :flipoff:

Slugz, we will stress to everyone again before the comp to keep a few guys in line at each course. I know a couple of the OG's will step up and start it off. I'll even volunteer to go first on one course. "thumbsup"

We will also keep as list of who paid and recieved a score sheet. We'll use DD's blood in our pens, so no one can tamper with their scores.

DirkDigler 04-26-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDER (Post 1162380)
I just got off the phone with jason again................we volunteered DD to go first on every course. Then, we'll continue with the free crawl as planned. :flipoff:

Slugz, we will stress to everyone again before the comp to keep a few guys in line at each course. I know a couple of the OG's will step up and start it off. I'll even volunteer to go first on one course. "thumbsup"

We will also keep as list of who paid and recieved a score sheet. We'll use DD's blood in our pens, so no one can tamper with their scores.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NO FRENCH BREAD FOR YOU........OR JASON!