RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Competitions (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/)
-   -   Wed Night, early guys....... (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/118541-wed-night-early-guys.html)

Unimoger 05-09-2008 02:30 PM

Wed Night, early guys.......

Badger, Microgoat, Excesivefire, Slobin3d and Unimoger will be going up to historic Marysville Montana, for the " World Famous " Marysville House saloon / diner. We will be dining on fresh alaskan king crab and steaks grilled over an open flame. "thumbsup" We will be partaking in adult beverages. When dinner is over, we will go out back and roast marshmellows on the bond fire and play horse shoes for $ I am sure.8)

It is a once in a lifetime expeirance and it is world renound eating in the mountains of montana.;-)

Post up if you will be in town and would like to attend. We will be heading up the mountain about 7 pm, takes about 30 mins to get there.;-)

online restaraunt review of the saloon:
http://www.frommers.com/destinations/helena/D47422.html

web link to marysville.
http://www.marysvillemontana.com/marysville.html

microgoat 05-09-2008 02:46 PM

After 30 hours in the truck eating Slim Jims and Jolt Cola, it'll be most welcome "thumbsup"

Eritex Inc. 05-09-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by microgoat (Post 1180609)
After 30 hours in the truck eating Slim Jims and Jolt Cola, it'll be most welcome "thumbsup"

WOW, I was pissing and moaning about 16 hours for a drive:shock:

sLeigh_P 05-09-2008 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now, we know what Badger meant by fly fishing for trout. :-P

Unimoger 05-09-2008 03:53 PM

sadly, that is not half as good as the beer brewed right here in helena. lewis and clark brewery and blackfoot brewery."thumbsup"

montana.matt 05-09-2008 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unimoger (Post 1180702)
sadly, that is not half as good as the beer brewed right here in helena. lewis and clark brewery and blackfoot brewery."thumbsup"

The beer I brew in my house is better:flipoff:
Just bottled some Hefeweizen"thumbsup"

Stormin2u 05-09-2008 04:14 PM

If I ever make it out to Montana Ben your dinner and drinks will be on me as long as that establishment is HC accessible. That invitation made my mouth water. :lol::lol::lol:

sLeigh_P 05-09-2008 04:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One for MG,

I was thinking more theme based, rather than drinkability. :twisted:

Unimoger 05-09-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormin2u (Post 1180735)
If I ever make it out to Montana Ben your dinner and drinks will be on me as long as that establishment is HC accessible. That invitation made my mouth water. :lol::lol::lol:

You are on , it 100% HC accessible, one level and all flat, no worries."thumbsup"

Quote:

Originally Posted by sLeigh_P (Post 1180736)
One for MG,

I was thinking more theme based, rather than drinkability. :twisted:

nice, forgot about that one.:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by montana.matt (Post 1180717)
The beer I brew in my house is better:flipoff:
Just bottled some Hefeweizen"thumbsup"

you ARE bringing some of that to pay off the event cordinator right?:lol:

montana.matt 05-09-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unimoger (Post 1180758)
you ARE bringing some of that to pay off the event cordinator right?:lol:

I might bring a bottle or two.... but I gotta taste test it first:lol:"thumbsup"
It's also bottle conditioned, and was just bottled last Sunday.... The longer you let it set (right spelling), the better it tastes;-)

BTW, Ben.... I can make it out for one day to the Nats:-(, what day do you forsee needing the most help with stuff (Sat or Sun)????

badger 05-09-2008 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unimoger (Post 1180583)
Badger, Microgoat, Excesivefire, Slobin3d and Unimoger will be going up to historic Marysville Montana, for the " World Famous " Marysville House saloon / diner. We will be dining on fresh alaskan king crab and steaks grilled over an open flame. "thumbsup" We will be partaking in adult beverages.

Please excuse me now as I will most likely be ignoring you dorks as I indulge in that fine food you described.

braceysdad 05-09-2008 07:39 PM

Then you all can go re-inact your favorite sceens from Brokeback Mountain and really bond...

XSRCdesign 05-09-2008 08:01 PM

As long as the crab doesn't touch my steak I'm in...

The last thing I wanna do after a 30 hour drive is spend the night in the Hospital.... :shock:

Stupid food allergies..

braceysdad 05-09-2008 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exesivefire (Post 1181021)
As long as the crab doesn't touch my steak I'm in...

The last thing I wanna do after a 30 hour drive is spend the night in the Hospital.... :shock:

Stupid food allergies..

Soooo, your cool with the Brokeback Mountain re-inactment?

XSRCdesign 05-09-2008 09:47 PM

No fair, you posted faster than I did.... :-P

FrankyRizzo 05-10-2008 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badger (Post 1180783)
Please excuse me now as I will most likely be ignoring you dorks as I indulge in that fine food you described.

You don't need food around to do that.

Unimoger 05-10-2008 10:07 AM

you TEXAS boys gonna make it here in time for the wed night dining ?

STANG KILLA SS 05-10-2008 10:36 AM

ben we will be leaveing our halfway stop of colorado springs wensday morning, not sure what time that puts us in Helena.
but after driving 1800 miles at $3.60 a gallon i dont think we will have the dough for alaskan king crab :D
gas station sandwiches in the hotel room ftw!

who knows, well see ;)

Unimoger 05-10-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS (Post 1181582)
ben we will be leaveing our halfway stop of colorado springs wensday morning, not sure what time that puts us in Helena.
but after driving 1800 miles at $3.60 a gallon i dont think we will have the dough for alaskan king crab :D

who knows, well see ;)

that is not acceptable:lol: you have my cell #? you need to call me when you get to town."thumbsup"

jason 05-11-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS (Post 1181582)

who knows, well see ;)

I thought you were leaving Colorado Springs on thursday morning?