RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Competitions (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/)
-   -   Badgers Wild Adventure <-now with comp results (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/14414-badgers-wild-adventure-now-comp-results.html)

jason 08-22-2005 10:40 AM

Badgers Wild Adventure <-now with comp results

Badger spent the last 4 days here in Colorado, and we have been crawling non stop. Friday we went to the "under the bridge" location, saturday we hosted a big BBQ at my house with a ton of food and crawling, then Sunday we had a comp up at the Flatirons west of Boulder. We had a great time, here are the pics to prove it!

These pictures are Skippy approved.
http://www.rccrawler.com/badgerswild.../bbq%20003.jpg

See the rest of the pictures here

BENDER 08-22-2005 10:58 AM

Awesome pics!! I had a BLAST this weekend, it was cool to meet Badger and great to see everyone again. EVERY weekend should be like that!! :lol:

slugzracing 08-22-2005 11:04 AM

The baby hanging onto the tree branch is a great pic

TwistedXT 08-22-2005 11:35 AM

:shock: thats alotta pics :shock: So, did anyone NOT roll down the hill at flat irons? lots of carnage pics :twisted: ... one of these days twisted's new chassis will be done so i can test it out and maybe do a comp up there or something...

BENDER 08-22-2005 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedXT
:shock: thats alotta pics :shock: So, did anyone NOT roll down the hill at flat irons? lots of carnage pics :twisted: ... one of these days twisted's new chassis will be done so i can test it out and maybe do a comp up there or something...

EVERYONE that attempted the "Wall of Carnage" rolled, but several of us made it all the way to the top!! ;-)

ttrmike 08-22-2005 11:50 AM

who's who in all these pics?

Grizzly4x4 08-22-2005 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedXT

The rolling down the hill pics were from the bonus competition. You could get 10 points removed from your score for every set of gates you made it past up that wall. Anyone going for -50 points was guaranteed a tumble back down the wall. :lol:

Badger is my hero, that guy can smoke some meat like I have never experienced. :flipoff::shock:

I had a blast this weekend, we had some great food, and great crawling action. It was good too see everyone again and meet Badger. I am a better person for having experienced Badger Wild Adventures. :lol:

Thanks for a great time guys.

Grizzly4x4 08-22-2005 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttrmike
who's who in all these pics?

I'm the cool one. :flipoff:

ttrmike 08-22-2005 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4
I'm the cool one. :flipoff:

Then withch one is you :flipoff:

Plays_with_Toys 08-22-2005 12:36 PM

I had a lot of fun on friday, just wish I could've made it for the rest of the weekend. Thanks to badger and bender for pointing out the flaws in my truck :lol: That wall looks crazy. I don't remember it from the flat irons, must be on the backside of that huge hill.

Grizzly4x4 08-22-2005 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttrmike
Then withch one is you :flipoff:

Me in da red shirt, Jason in black.

http://www.rccrawler.com/badgerswild...ron%20155.html

ttrmike 08-22-2005 01:29 PM

Jason looks filimare then.

slugzracing 08-22-2005 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4
I am a better person for having experienced Badger Wild Adventures. :lol:

Thanks for a great time guys.

WAAAAAY to much information :lol:

BENDER 08-22-2005 02:51 PM

LMMFAO at Griz's signature!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's got the score sheets from the comp?

Grizzly4x4 08-22-2005 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDER
LMMFAO at Griz's signature!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's got the score sheets from the comp?

I left em with jason.

jason 08-22-2005 03:09 PM

I have the score sheet. Badger and I talked about it and we don't really think it's fair to count the wall of death.

Reason is, it really only helped the people that stayed to do it, and it only hurt those that left.

You can tell from a few of the pics the wall of death was huge. I'll go find the score sheets and post them up in a few.

Grizzly4x4 08-22-2005 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason
I have the score sheet. Badger and I talked about it and we don't really think it's fair to count the wall of death.

Reason is, it really only helped the people that stayed to do it, and it only hurt those that left.

I thought that was the point. :? :lol:

You mean I gotta replace my upper framerails for nuthin?

jason 08-22-2005 03:15 PM

Well, what does everyone else think? Count the wall 'O death or not? I know I move up in the standings if we keep it!

BigTex 08-22-2005 03:19 PM

And I have a broken stub shaft and bent link. Count the wall!!

BENDER 08-22-2005 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason
Well, what does everyone else think? Count the wall 'O death or not? I know I move up in the standings if we keep it!

It doesn't really matter to me, I won the 2.2 class either way.

Badger will finish behind me, in Super Crawler, if we do count the wall.................... so let's count it!! :lol: Yes, I'm still sour about him beating me with my own crawler.