RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Competitions (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/)
-   -   IF INTERESTED PLEASE POST (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/1748-if-interested-please-post.html)

RSI 09-09-2004 07:57 AM

IF INTERESTED PLEASE POST

Hey guys Im trying to plan a comp in Washington west of Olympia and was wondering how many people would actually come before i waist my time lol. So feel free to post away and i will have pics of the area posted soon. Its a near by rock quarry and has got some awesome rocks. I also need some volunteers with the generator and judges. I got a great idea on some new rules to try. We will be using UTRCRC rules that are as follow.....

UTRCRC Rules for the Crawling Competition: (updated 8/21/2004)

1 penalty point for reverse. At anytime the vehicle moves in a reverse direction more than the vehicles wheelbase.

1 penalty point for rollover. A complete rollover requiring reposition. Reposition to be done where the truck lays within 1/2 your vehicles length when it comes to a full stop.

1 penalty point for reposition. (rollover reposition excluded) At anytime you may choose to have your vehicle repositioned 1/2 of your vehicles length. By-pass gate penalty points will be given for a reposition through a gate.

1 penalty point for gate marker offense. A penalty will be assessed when gate marker is touched, moved or at anytime the marker comes in contact with the truck. Upon each occurrence, the competition will be stopped and the marker will be replaced. If the marker cannot be replaced due to the vehicle placement the vehicle will be repositioned enough to replace the gate marker at no penalty.

5 penalty points for gate by-pass. You may choose to by-pass any gate at any time during your run. However, you must attempt a gate and receive at least 1 penalty point before you choose this option. 2 gate by-pass penalties maximum per section. If after you have used two gate by-pass penalties and cannot or choose not to continue any further you must withdraw from the section and receive a DNF.

1 or more penalty points for time violation. 3 minute time limit for each gate. At 3 minutes you will be assessed 1 penalty point and you will receive 1 additional point for each minute beyond 3 minutes if you choose to continue.

DNF (Did Not Finish). At anytime during a section you may elect to withdraw from that section. At that time you will receive a score equal to the highest individual score received by all the drivers on that section plus 1 additional penalty point.

Vehicle Breakage. If your vehicle becomes damaged, tire bead failure, vehicle failure, etc. during your attempt. You have a one-minute time limit to repair any occurrence. This must take place where the vehicle lays. If you cannot remedy the problem within the time limit you will be assessed a DNF score for that section.

The starting order will be a random draw for the first section. All subsequent sections the first to start will be the one with the lowest score in the previous section and the second to start will be the next lowest and so on.

Lowest total score wins.

There are no limits on vehicle design or motive of power.

No limits on wheelbase, vehicle track width or height. No limits on tire type or size at this stage. Note that course will be designed with a 1/10, 1/8 scale RC truck in mind.

But we will need to have a spotter for the spotter is the only who can STACK, pile up small rocks to make it easier for the vehicle to travel over the obsticle, and use the SPOTTER STRAP, i am not sure on the strength of the fishing line we will use but I will supply it itll probably be bout 2 lb test. The driver will also be able to BURN, for those of you who dont know what that is its locking up the rear end or front end and give it throttle to spin the front or rear end around if you dont understand my crappy explanation then say so and Ill post a picture set to demenstrate.

I hope to get some people from long ways away so we can compete against some new competition

Ryan

RSI 09-09-2004 04:15 PM

Re: IF INTERESTED PLEASE POST

come on guys anyone?????

DUDE 09-09-2004 09:56 PM

Why yes, yes I would. warcrc@hotmail.com 8) lets change the date!! :lol: :lol:

RSI 09-11-2004 09:59 AM

hey dude where are u located in wa i am in montesano west of olympia and i heard u wanted to start up a WARCRC i would be glad to help u start it up dude we needa get a yahoo grp goin and stuff so we can contact

ryan

DUDE 09-11-2004 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSI
hey dude where are u located in wa i am in montesano west of olympia and i heard u wanted to start up a WARCRC i would be glad to help u start it up dude we needa get a yahoo grp goin and stuff so we can contact

ryan

Thanks man, Ya I need all the support I can get. It IS looking really good tho. 8) 8) Try and make the Halloween crawl, it's juts a fun crawl to gather peaple and get ideas.

RSI 09-11-2004 11:14 AM

where is this halloween crawl? where are u?

ryan

Mnster 09-11-2004 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSI
in Washington west of Olympia

DUDE 09-21-2004 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSI
where is this halloween crawl? where are u?

ryan

North Bend Wa. I have lived from Everett to the east side to here.
I have been here in Wa. for 16 years and know a few folks. I see this getting big here. 8) 8)