RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Competitions (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/)
-   -   San Deigo crawling group thinking about starting one (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/1758-san-deigo-crawling-group-thinking-about-starting-one.html)

badtodabone 09-09-2004 04:32 PM

San Deigo crawling group thinking about starting one

I am thinking about starting a san diego crawling group anybody in the area that will come?

kevinlongisland 09-09-2004 06:07 PM

Re: San Deigo crawling group thinking about starting one

i will come to your comps if you put one on. you are close enough (6-7 hours is doable) i'm looking for closer places to do comps, utah and colorado are just too damned far away.

90DEGREES 09-09-2004 07:25 PM

Dude I would totally go, Im in SD also. :D

badtodabone 09-09-2004 08:54 PM

COOL :flipoff:

TwistedKreations 09-16-2004 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtodabone
I am thinking about starting a san diego crawling group anybody in the area that will come?

i live 2 hours north of san diego. so set a date and ill show up. i own a fab shop i victorville so let me know if you want any work done rc or not.

thegodofclod 10-17-2004 10:02 PM

you should just join LCRCRC........everyone in so cal and az and navada is welcome. we need to set up a meet some time so anywhere between la and sandeigo is cool with me.....it also has to be after dec 10 because im swamped at work and the 10 is when we wont be so behind.

kevinlongisland 10-17-2004 10:16 PM

i'm glad to see a south cali group forming and i hope you guys can get something together sometime. i think it's a great idea finding a spot in-between LA and San Diego. Then both groups can get together.

badtodabone 10-20-2004 07:17 PM

I am down but i won't be able to go to all of the comps or get togethers farther than Escondido cuse my dad won't drive me there.

MOTORRAD 10-23-2004 10:13 PM

You guys can count me in. I have a few friends that I can recruit also. We all are from the San Diego area.

alisn4x4 10-25-2004 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOTORRAD
You guys can count me in. I have a few friends that I can recruit also. We all are from the San Diego area.

yeah! just pulled into the site as a member.... you guys count me in as well. like motorrad said, we have some recruits we will definately pass the word on.many a places to creep and crawl down here. i drive a tow truck all around the county and am always scopin' out places to roll. lets do this!