RCC Addict

Default Southern CUP Showdown for the "CUP" and "MONEY"

Brian's Hobbyland Inc.
15455 Dayton Pike
Suite 115
Sale Creek, TN 37373

&

Present the first annual...

Thanks ElChupoCabre for the sick logo...

Does your state have what it takes to win the "Crawler Cup"? Who's state has the best crawlers? Can you take home the CASH and PRIZES? This is for all the bragging rights...

Date: 2.2 and 1.9 Saturday, August 15th 2009

Time: Course Building @ 7:30 Driver meeting @ 8:00 Tech @ 8:05 Comp as soon as you are through tech.

Entry Fee: 2.2 $40 to enter, 1.9 $15 to enter, $10 to get into comp site (Paid day of comp).
Limited to the first 80 DRIVERS.

To Register: Paypal ENTRY FEE ONLY with NAME, SCREEN NAME, and STATE to: KrawlerHobbies@yahoo.com
Must pre-register and there is no refunds on entry fee.

Comp Info:
We will be running 2.2 on Saturday. We will fallow USRCCA rules. Drivers meeting at 8:00am (Central time) sharp! Every driver needs to be ready to run the course when it is there time!! We will not wait for you. We will run 4 courses in a free crawl format. Each course will be a 5 min. time limit. Each courses will contain 7 gates. Each gate with a max score of 20, 40 max on the course. Scoring will be as fallows. Each state can have as many competitors as they would like. If a state has less than the needed 5 drivers, they will be given a "wild card" driver. These will be made up of drivers that come to compete without the support of others from there same state. These "wild cards" will be considered "wild cards" if there is only 1-2 drivers from there state. To be considered a competition state, the state will need to have at least 3 competitors. If, for any reason, a state ends up competing with less than five drivers, the HIGHEST score for that state will be counted enough times to fill the 5 score limit. "Wild cards" will be place in other states by a random drawing done by a member of the competing state. We will take up to the top 5 scores from each state. Then, we will take the average from the top 5 to determine which state will win the "Crawler Cup"! For the finals, the top driver in the top 5 states will run a winner take all finals course. Only one driver per competing state will be allowed in the finals. The driver with the lowest score on the finals course will be the Southern Cup Champion!! The "Crawler Cup" will go to the person with the lowest score from the winning state!! The deal is, they have to put it back up for grabs again next year!! Each year, we will mark the winning state on the CUP as it gets passed along. Oh, yeah, bragging rights only good for one year...
We will be running 1.9 on Saturday, at the same time as 2.2. We will fallow USRCCA rules. Drivers meeting at 8:00am sharp! Every driver needs to be ready to run the course when it is there time!! We will not wait for you. We will run 4 courses in a free crawl format. Each course will be a 5 min. time limit. Each courses will contain 7 gates. Each gate with a max score of 20, 40 max on the course. Scoring will fallow normal scoring routine. Lowest score wins cash and bragging rights for the next year!!

Payout will be as fallows:
$200 to each, to the top 5 from the winning state!!!
$500 to the Southern Cup Champion!!!
-Plus, prizes from sponsoring vendors for top three.
$200 to the winner!!!
-Plus, prizes from sponsoring vendors for top three.

Sponsoring Vendors

Title Sponsors
Brian's Hobbyland Inc.

Krawler Hobbies

Major Sponsors
Kamikaze Kustoms

Briansbodies

Secondary Sponsors
R2j Kustoms

Mud-Sweat-Gears

Afflicted RC

Additional Info:
This post will be updated and edited if anything comes up or if something needs to change. I will update with hotel information and airport information if need. If you have any questions, please PM us or THE PARTS GUY (aka Brian). We will do our best to answer any questions you may have. We also need volunteers (Judges) for this event. If you are interested in helping out, please PM me for details. We will let judges (16 people) in for HALF PRICE!! We are in the process of getting t-shirts for this event. They will be $20 and you can purchase these at the event. If you think you will want a t-shirt, please let us know what size so we can get a count. Also, there will be concessions and restrooms at the comp site. Prices to get in each day are as fallows: Adults $10, Kids 8-10 $5.00, 7-Under FREE. Tech is free. No alcoholic beverages or pets. Camping on site is $10 for tents and $20 for campers. There is no hookups.

Up for grabs is the chance to win over $900 CASH plus PRIZES. We are giving away $1700 in CASH!! But, the nothing could be better than winning the...
"CRAWLER CUP"!!

Drivers List:

This first post got to long so I had to move the drivers list. It will be updated there until further notice. Then, i guess I will start a drivers list thread???

-Jason

Last edited by KrawlOff-Road.com; 08-11-2009 at 07:46 PM.
KrawlOff-Road.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default comp

Let's see who can hang with who.

Hotel info- http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/...uestid=1448137 Holiday Inn

Tech will also be Saturday till 9am. Make sure you show up early if you need tech on Saturday.

Last edited by THE PARTS GUY; 06-17-2009 at 12:28 PM. Reason: add
THE PARTS GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
RCC Addict

I sure would hate to come up there and show ya'll up with another 25th place.
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Is the Friday night tech at Dayton or at Brian's Hobbyland? I might be ready for a second round of severe sunburn by August....
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:35 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

I will be there if I can get the funds together.
Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:13 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvo View Post
Is the Friday night tech at Dayton or at Brian's Hobbyland? I might be ready for a second round of severe sunburn by August....
As of now it is at Dayton. If something changes we will be sure to let everyone know.

-Jason
Old 06-17-2009, 08:11 AM   #7
Rex
Rock Stacker

Count GA. in will will bring a crew!!
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #8
RCC Addict

Why is tech Friday night ??? That means we have to drive over there twice ?? You know we will be there
sddill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:57 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

"PRIZES"

whatever, Im sure i'll be there.
GaBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:06 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sddill View Post
Why is tech Friday night ??? That means we have to drive over there twice ?? You know we will be there

I am going to drive Saturday....is that going to be a problem?

According to the map the courses will be man made?

Not complaining...just wondering
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:16 AM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx View Post

According to the map the courses will be man made?

No it is all natural terrain

Old 06-17-2009, 09:26 AM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Cool.

I didn't realize there were 2 links there, and the Map Quest Arial photo looked kinda plain

Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #13
Rock Crawler

Default comp

This is from the TN state comp. http://www.mountainextremerockcrawli...ock_Crawl.html

This will give you an idea of how the courses are. They are not easy and will test your skills.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #14
RCC Addict

NC is putting together a group now.......

Registration $$ sent.......Thanks!

Last edited by CRSMacgyver; 06-17-2009 at 10:04 AM.
CRSMacgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #15
Rock Crawler

Default Tech

Tech on friday night is free and you get to look around. If you want to crawl or practice on the rocks then you will have to pay $10 for it. This is one of the rules for us using this place. Also we will do tech on saturday morning for the guys coming up in the morning. But you must have your truck done with tech before 9am so the comp is not held up.

Last edited by THE PARTS GUY; 06-17-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:15 AM   #16
RCC Addict

It's a nice place, kinda slick though.
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #17
TN State Champ 11,12,13

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PARTS GUY View Post
Tech on friday night is free to get in and look around. If you want to crawl or practice on the rocks then you will have to pay $10 for it. This is one of the rules for us using this place. Also we will do tech on saturday morning for the guys coming up in the morning. But you must have your truck done with tech before 9am so the comp is not held up.
I vote for Saturday tech. I want to go home after a long day at work and have a Margarita not drive to Dayton.
Pdog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #18
Rock Crawler

Default avatar

My avatar is warming up for the South Carolina guys.:-P
Old 06-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #19
RCC Addict

1.9 Has just been added to Sunday!! Also, tech has been moved to Saturday morning.

-Jason
Old 06-17-2009, 06:04 PM   #20
RCC Addict

Holy crap 10 gates 4 min..Thats 24 seconds a gate...Guess I better put those 35 turns I won in my berg now