Notices

Thread: B-ROC comp 10/24/09 Hoover.Al,

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #61
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcrawler View Post
Not sure yet....still at work.
:?It's like 10 minutes from your house. You can sleep Sunday....
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #62
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDROCKZ View Post
:?It's like 10 minutes from your house. You can sleep Sunday....

Yeah but I dont know if I have to work tomorrow or not. They have not told us anything yet as far as what time were getting off, what time I have to come in Sunday or even if I have to work tomorrow. :-(
Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:47 AM   #63
I wanna be Dave

I am going to try to make it out there for a little while. It depends on how I feel when I get off work at 6 in the morning. Wont be able to stay real long though. Got to be back at work at 3 tomorrow afternoon.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:39 AM   #64
Pebble Pounder

we'll take it, come on out. it'll B good 2 C ya.

playzwtrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:47 AM   #65
BTF
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by playzwtrux View Post
we'll take it, come on out. it'll B good 2 C ya.

it's just work what the scale. Come yo P a$$ on it will be a blast. It's all ways fun when we can whoop up on Larry. Maby he will step up and get a real comp truck then. See ya in a few. Here now waiting on wiregirl now.
BTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:33 PM   #66
I wanna be Dave

Had a good time out there today guys.

I am going to sleep now. :-P
Old 10-24-2009, 02:49 PM   #67
Pebble Pounder

thanks shag & wireman. it was fun. let's do it again!

playzwtrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #68

Thanks for all the tips and help today. We had a great time and are looking forward to lrc.
caribwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:37 PM   #69
Quarry Creeper

Thanks to shag and wireman!!! Great comp!! Thanks to Joe for getting the Losi to me. Thanks to Jay for the advice, parts, and help. Thanks to Tedrocks for help and and advice. Nice to meet everyone and to get to know/talk to other guys. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
Creepy Crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:44 AM   #70
Quarry Creeper

I HAD A BLAST YESTURDAY!!!!!!!!!sorry about the hurry up mode thanks to rockcrawler for going kung foo on every one.That was awesome to watch him drive and depressing at the same time ,I left the comp three inches shorter and somewhat less of a man!lol awesome jizzab Larry and Shag ! I think your doing a great job. I think James voluntered himself me and the biscuit to start helping out with the shafty class. We will keep his words. I should have been helping with the old sercrc I should be helping with the alrc and I should now be helping with the broc. I think the shafty class would be a good in for me to take on some of the work and help out more.I never really wanted to because of the level of competion was just so tense , I did not want to be in the middle of any drama. The shafty class seems to be a little more laid back.So I will try to do my part and pitch in. thanks to every one !!!!!!!!!!
alabamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:32 AM   #71
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamaman View Post
I HAD A BLAST YESTURDAY!!!!!!!!!sorry about the hurry up mode thanks to rockcrawler for going kung foo on every one.That was awesome to watch him drive and depressing at the same time ,I left the comp three inches shorter and somewhat less of a man!lol awesome jizzab Larry and Shag ! I think your doing a great job. I think James voluntered himself me and the biscuit to start helping out with the shafty class. We will keep his words. I should have been helping with the old sercrc I should be helping with the alrc and I should now be helping with the broc. I think the shafty class would be a good in for me to take on some of the work and help out more.I never really wanted to because of the level of competion was just so tense , I did not want to be in the middle of any drama. The shafty class seems to be a little more laid back.So I will try to do my part and pitch in. thanks to every one !!!!!!!!!!
wow somebodys meds came in. LOL jk. Jay its really good to see you getting excited again about crawling. I will be back in town week after next week and look forward to coming out and helping with the backyard course at your place.
hbj069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:45 AM   #72
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Don't forget being stalked by that killer poodle dog
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:56 AM   #73
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDROCKZ View Post
Don't forget being stalked by that killer poodle dog
WOW that was scarry !!!!!!!!!! what the heck was that !!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 07:58 AM   #74
Quarry Creeper

Red face

Sorry for the double post ,,, I am inneed of a set of axial offset wheels .. cheap ones or good ones for cheap HEHE. as if you watched me run the axial you know than mine are stripped > any one of you berg owners got a set laying around getting dusty ?
Old 10-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #75
RCC Addict

Quote:
Sorry for the double post ,,, I am inneed of a set of axial offset wheels .. cheap ones or good ones for cheap HEHE. as if you watched me run the axial you know than mine are stripped > any one of you berg owners got a set laying around getting dusty ?
I could trade you out a set, (for a certain silver medallion)

depending on how bad you want them.:-P
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #76
RCC Addict

Had a good time yesterday, Not broke but busted my chassis, and had it back together for finals, a very interesting day.

That last course was a little difficult but interesting all the same, with the bogus gate I mean (bonus gate), and having to crawl over vines, but still fun all the same.
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:37 PM   #77
Quarry Creeper

Talking

That last course was a little difficult but interesting all the same, with the bogus gate I mean (bonus gate), and having to crawl over vines, but still fun all the same.[/QUOTE]

Yea whom erum made that crazy course ???
Old 10-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #78
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzbuildr View Post
I could trade you out a set, (for a certain silver medallion)

depending on how bad you want them.:-P
That is the one you picked,, but ok what you got ?
Old 10-25-2009, 03:26 PM   #79
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
sorry about the hurry up mode thanks to rockcrawler for going kung foo on every one.That was awesome to watch him drive and depressing at the same time ,I left the comp three inches shorter and somewhat less of a man!lol

Thanks for the kind words Jay. I dont know if it was because I was tired or what but even my driving surprised me on the finals course. :-P
Old 10-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #80
I wanna be Dave

Oh yeah, sorry about rushing everyone.....I was a little tired and grouchy.