Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: Comp In Florida?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2006, 06:01 AM   #41

I will be there I have a maxx crawler and some nylints.

Last edited by Scott; 02-01-2006 at 06:04 AM.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2006, 11:54 AM   #42
Pebble Pounder

Just to be sure, this is still happening at Fred Howard Park on this coming Saturday, right?
Squid121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:48 PM   #43
RCC Addict

yes it still happening at howar park this saturday
rocpede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #44
Quarry Creeper

just pick up a couple packages of driveshafts so I'm ready.

<---- 200 posts bumps me up to quarry creeper, yah!!!!!
flatfender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:25 PM   #45
RCC Addict

Talking

i'm still looking for the exo frame and found the front bumper and the u will have to let your mind run wild flat fender ok, and i'll mail the pic in a minute ok and i still have u meet in post too, hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 02-02-2006, 12:13 PM   #46
Rock Crawler

I live in Safety Harbor and would like to come.My tlt isn't finished yet but my son and I would like to come and check it out anyway.

Rob
72Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 01:07 PM   #47
RCC Addict

hey 72blazer u are welcome to come and watch and u can leran alot from be ing there to help u build your tlt or any other projects that u may start. just come and have fun in the sun
Old 02-03-2006, 11:44 AM   #48

Default Weather

I was wondering what you guys think about this rain.I will be bringing a couple super crawlers.I wanted to see how serio

I wanted to see how you all felt about thew weather.I'll be bringing a couple super crawlers and wanted to make sure everything is still a go.I'm f
ine with meeting a 8:00.If thats still the plan.We could set a time later tonight to evaluate the weather and schedule.I hope there are atleast 40+ entrys.Or 2.Who plans on making the trip.Thanks Mike

s
twisted4real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:29 PM   #49
RCC Addict

i'm stilling going tommrow and if it rains then i'll for it to move on and i just want to say be safe and drive the speed limit i'm going to be there for a long time, so take your time.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:09 PM   #50
Quarry Creeper

If I only built shelf queens I wouldn't be on this forum, I'm still going.
It looks like rain in the morning possibly clearing as the day goes on
I'll be getting there around 8:00 but I figure we will not start the comp till 10 or 11 .
spend a little practice and bs time first.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:20 PM   #51
Pebble Pounder

Where in the park are we meeting?
Old 02-03-2006, 05:25 PM   #52
Quarry Creeper

go to the end of the causeway and look for a red Dakota in the parking lot.
hint- rccrawler shirts
Old 02-03-2006, 05:29 PM   #53
Pebble Pounder

10-4
Old 02-03-2006, 07:03 PM   #54

I'm gonna polish my stuff all night.I hope nothin gets scratched.I'll bring my BALLS.See ya about 8:00.
Old 02-04-2006, 06:31 PM   #55
RCC Addict

i just want say thanks to all the guys that came to the comp and i had alot of fun til my rigs broke and there was alot of hard lines too. thanks to nate for making them and can't wait til the next comp. and i'll have pics of the fun and the carnage when i get off work on sunday night.

and big thanks to nate for still being there to give my blazer jump start, because my dumb a** killed the battery and couldn't start it
Old 02-04-2006, 07:10 PM   #56
Rock Crawler

Had a great time.Thanks for making my son and I feel welcome.Hope to have my tlt done for the next time.
Rob
72Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 09:05 PM   #57
Quarry Creeper

thank you everybody who showed.
just to let everyone who didn't go know, the day had a slow start as crawlers started to show up, the first to venture out on the rock was twisted and I but we were soon driven back to cover as a rain squal drove through, after a quik dry off squid twisted and I were back out to the rocks, twisted with his clod and uber wild maxx, squid with his 1/6 nylint jeep and I with my Jugg and TLT. shortly after getting back out on the rock rocpede finally shows up with his clod and TLT. soon after rocpedes entrance 72 blazer shows up with his son and a work in progress TLT.
the carnage soon comenced with my Jugg deciding that it didn't need both of it's lower links at the same time and rocpedes clod thinking the same about its pinions, the day progressed with more and more carnage claiming gears (twisted) links, diffs, axles (rocpede) links (me) I know there was other damage too, so owe up guys.
later on in the day scott shows up with a friend, scott wheeling the most incredible looking maxx crawler I have ever seen, he shows up with this rig looking all shiny and with no scratches, well that didn't last long as he procedes to start dragging over the rocks and showing us all how capable this rig really is, amazing.
thank you all that showed again and I hope to wheel with you all again, hint , lets get another one planned.
as a side note: when ever I would look at the nylints in the store I would just laugh and keep walking (this becouse I got a newbright one and needless to say that thing sucked a$$), but after today and seeing both the 1/6 and 1/18 on the rock I must say I was very impressed with them, too the point of actually thinking of a 1/18th to add to my stable of crawlers.
Old 02-04-2006, 09:36 PM   #58
Pebble Pounder

I havent been on here ina while. I would like to have one at the chattahoochee dam/river. When will you all be able to come to chatt. dam/river? I will probly be running a 1/6 nylint and a 1/18. Let me get pics of the spot and we'll set a date.
RIVERdude69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 09:40 PM   #59

Had a great time today. Sorry I missed the competition. I'll see you all at the next one.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:10 AM   #60

Default Comp

I had fun.I think we should look for the next spot.Any suggestions?When will you guys be ready to do it again?I would like to get this alittle more organized and setup some scoring.Don't get me wrong it was great and I appreciate everyone who showed up,but I'm sure more people would show and be willing to travel if it were more organized.Let me know what you all think.