Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions
Loading

Notices

Thread: Colorado Winter Series 2oo9-2o1o Comp #2 Palmer Park

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 02:55 PM   #21
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 5280
Posts: 999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty Malach View Post
Wanna carpool?
I'm sure we can figure something out for that! And plot our total domination at the same time I'll get in touch with you later this week to sort it out.
bustedcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave
 
slowrockr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Under the 4444
Posts: 2,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty Malach View Post
Nope. And I will
You better do your dance to the gear gods the night before. We don't want any gear box explosions going on.
slowrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #23
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzin Illusion View Post
We can give you a ride down. Just need to come up with a meeting place. We live between Commerce City and Brighton. We usually go I-225 to I-25. Let me know.
Hey thanks Tom, I'll send you a pm. If I can find someone that's a little closer up north that would be cool too.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #24
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Crawlerado
Posts: 1,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowrockr View Post
You better do your dance to the gear gods the night before. We don't want any gear box explosions going on.
Only plastic I got is the links and wheels. And if Jason couldn't break it, I'm sure I'll be fine
Almighty Malach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: out crawlin thrown rocks at my rig.
Posts: 193
Default

in, see yous guys down there
JOYSTICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #26
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Crawlarado Springs
Posts: 64
Default

You know we might have snow down here on Sunday? If not, I'm in.

I think the sportsmans class should allow dig, or make the course turns wide enough to not have to use reverse and a little less challenging. Or make another class in between to allow dig. Or you guys will just have to get stomped by my newb-ness lol.
1supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #27
Gettin’ back on the horse
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hoonsville
Posts: 6,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1supra View Post
You know we might have snow down here on Sunday? If not, I'm in.
We did talk about this, if the weather becomes a issue we will address it saturday evening in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1supra View Post
think the sportsmans class should allow dig, or make the course turns wide enough to not have to use reverse and a little less challenging. Or make another class in between to allow dig. Or you guys will just have to get stomped by my newb-ness lol.
Why don't we just put it in the parking lot as a straight line for you.
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:56 PM   #28
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Crawlerado
Posts: 1,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
Why don't we just put it in the parking lot as a straight line for you.
Can we put Adam in this class too?
Almighty Malach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #29
666
MODERHATER™
 
666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 10,939
Default

"Sportsman" class speak up, we need to know your interest!! At least post that you are interested?
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #30
R.I.P. Chip
 
jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Crawler State
Posts: 13,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1supra View Post
I think the sportsmans class should allow dig
We have that class, it's called 2.2 pro.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #31
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
We have that class, it's called 2.2 pro.
So are you coming Sportyspice
THnCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #32
R.I.P. Chip
 
jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Crawler State
Posts: 13,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THnCS View Post
So are you coming Sportyspice
I have to work saturday night, and I get off at 8am on sunday. My plan is to hop in the truck and haul ass there to make it in time to clean house in the 2.2 class.

However I just looked at the weather and in the springs it is supposed to snow on friday and be a high of 32 on sunday.

I am not sure I want to work all night and then go stand around in snow all day.

We'll see what the weather looks like.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #33
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In a tree top with my chainsaw!!
Posts: 476
Default

I will be there, snow or no.

Hey BILLYGOAT, I think I owe you dinner.
evileddy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #34
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chuck Chuck Chuckin Rocks.
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty Malach View Post
At the HTW comp yesterday we ran novice and pro at the same time with one judge a course, only the start/finish gates were the same, otherwise they wre two separate courses. Seemed to work great with no hiccups.
The only problem I saw was the courses were 6 minutes long and finals were in the dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
I was referring to his question of being counted toward the 2.2 pro class, but if we count it for the series, then do we collect a series fee? I thought we talked about this?

Guess I could always just kick-butt with the novice rig running it in the pro class, then listen to all the talkin.


I like the idea of totally separate courses and judges that way, it will not be like running 50 people on one course, it would be like running 20 sportsman and 30 pro (for example). If we had a large out come it would take alot longer to run.
If you decide to run it, do the start like Horsetooth, but do 1.9 and 2.2 novice from the same start and Super and 2.2 pro from the same start.
skid plate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #35
666
MODERHATER™
 
666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 10,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skid plate View Post



If you decide to run it, do the start like Horsetooth, but do 1.9 and 2.2 novice from the same start and Super and 2.2 pro from the same start.
Not a bad idea! Thanks for your input Jeff!

Now all we need is some "Sportsmen" to speak up....
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #36
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Crawlerado
Posts: 1,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Not a bad idea! Thanks for your input Jeff!

Now all we need is some "Sportsmen" to speak up....
I don't mind judging sportsman/1.9 if we run those first...
Almighty Malach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:37 PM   #37
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Crawlarado Springs
Posts: 64
Default

I would participate in the sportsmans class if you allow dig or make the course turns wide enough so not to use reverse. Also, maybe be more leiniant on the bodies. I have a friend that may run too.
1supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #38
666
MODERHATER™
 
666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 10,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1supra View Post
I would participate in the sportsmans class if you allow dig or make the course turns wide enough so not to use reverse. Also, maybe be more leiniant on the bodies. I have a friend that may run too.
The whole point of the Sportsman class is no dig....... And the whole point of dig is too turn sharp....
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #39
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mesa
Posts: 199
Default

I am going to be in Denver for a business trip this weekend. I'd like to come down and run with you guys if possible. I would only be running 2.2 Pro, do you think I will have time to run all of the courses? Or do your 2.2 courses start & run late? My flight out of Denver is around 5:30PM Sunday. I think I would need to leave Palmer by 1:30 to get back to the airport in time. Let me know if you think It will be worth the trip.
jeepman128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #40
Gettin’ back on the horse
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hoonsville
Posts: 6,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepman128 View Post
I am going to be in Denver for a business trip this weekend. I'd like to come down and run with you guys if possible. I would only be running 2.2 Pro, do you think I will have time to run all of the courses? Or do your 2.2 courses start & run late? My flight out of Denver is around 5:30PM Sunday. I think I would need to leave Palmer by 1:30 to get back to the airport in time. Let me know if you think It will be worth the trip.
We have been trying to start 2.2 as early as possible, Hopefully we will get it going by 10:30 or 11. We can probably give ya a special pass, to get you through the courses a little faster.
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com