Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: Colorado Winter Series 2oo9-2o1o Comp #2 Palmer Park

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #61
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Honestly it is not that hard of thing to figure out.

Ty and Patrick need to know if you are going to run the pro class or the sportsmans class.

Pro is the normal 2.2 rules.

Sportsmans adds, only single motor, only 2 channels can be plugged into the rx, and no dig.

That is it, no need to whine and cry.
I'm not whining and crying, just talking back to all these shit talkers that are writting checks their ass can't cash.

I won't use dig but I can't unplug it other wise I will only have 2wd. I'm not taking the dig out of my rig because I completely had to tear down my rig to put it in, so that is rediculous. I may be able to plug the dig servo into the battery slot and it will just supply power to keep it locked in but not be able to move.
1supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #62
Rock Stacker

I don't know if I will compete in either, this is so rediculous. I have had nothing but help and advice and been given parts that I have broke by the ppl down here in the Springs. Then, I have had nothing but shit talking and arguing from the ppl in Denver. I helped newbs when I raced. I completely rebuilt a guys car for him. I have never found such rude ppl in the RC world. Why would I want to compete or even spectate and hang out with these ppl?

Thank you to the event organizers but I'm not going to donate prize money to get treated like shit.

Last edited by 1supra; 11-11-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:33 AM   #63
Gettin’ back on the horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1supra View Post
I don't know if I will compete in either, this is so rediculous. I have had nothing but help and advice and been given parts that I have broke by the ppl down here in the Springs. Then, I have had nothing but shit talking and arguing from the ppl in Denver. I helped newbs when I raced. I completely rebuilt a guys car for him. I have never found such rude ppl in the RC world. Why would I want to compete or even spectate and hang out with these ppl?

Thank you to the event organizers but I'm not going to donate prize money to get treated like shit.
HA we in this community like to have fun, we play around and joke a lot, you are getting way to touchy for all of this, we play with toys and thats how many of us see it, but your attitude toward the hole situation frankly is not entirely welcomed, take it how you will, but their are rules in place go by them or don't go at all, its pretty simple.
Now enough arguing come to the comp have fun and meet cool people or don't its your call, but these events are always a good time.
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:50 AM   #64
RCC Addict

Quote:
Because I have been crawling for less than 6 months and only had dig for 2 months. How can a basic axial with dig compete with MOAs and $2,000 rigs? I won't even place in the top 20's or 30's
I have less than $500 into my berg including radio and I won the last comp
Almighty Malach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #65
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
HA we in this community like to have fun, we play around and joke a lot, you are getting way to touchy for all of this, we play with toys and thats how many of us see it, but your attitude toward the hole situation frankly is not entirely welcomed, take it how you will, but their are rules in place go by them or don't go at all, its pretty simple.
Now enough arguing come to the comp have fun and meet cool people or don't its your call, but these events are always a good time.
playing around is one thing but you have crossed the line. You have to follow the rules and be welcoming before you enforce them. Perhaps you should be more careful about "joking" with the newbs that you don't know. In this day and age, you could wind up crawling from a wheel-chair. I apologize for all the stink but I am a newb, should be treated with more respect, and helped out. I start off nice, just asking questions and trying to figure out what was going on. So listen to your own advice and watch your mouth.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #66
Rock Stacker

I apologize to everyone for raising such a stink, but I won't take crap from anyone. I'm sure each one of you are the same way. I was only trying to ask questions and provide input for ideas. I wasn't trying to set new rules. Again, sorry.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #67

Quote:
playing around is one thing but you have crossed the line. You have to follow the rules and be welcoming before you enforce them. Perhaps you should be more careful about "joking" with the newbs that you don't know. In this day and age, you could wind up crawling from a wheel-chair. I apologize for all the stink but I am a newb, should be treated with more respect, and helped out. I start off nice, just asking questions and trying to figure out what was going on. So listen to your own advice and watch your mouth.
HA you should heed your own advice little one.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #68
Rock Stacker

Quote:
HA you should heed your own advice little one.

Didn't I just say that to you in my last post? lmfao.

If your just joking and playing with toys then why be so tight on the rules? If they are just toys?
Old 11-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #69

Quote:
Didn't I just say that to you in my last post? lmfao.

If your just joking and playing with toys then why be so tight on the rules? If they are just toys?
Because not everyone is just playing with toys.

There has to be rules otherwise it would be disorderly.
If we let one thing slide why not something else, then something else and so on.
We are all adults and should understand rules are put in place for a reason, by no means does Patrick or myself think they are out of place. The 2.2 pro class has a very strict set of rules that you have to be within and I seldom here people complain about it. Why should the 2.2 sportsman class be any different?
Here are the facts the rules are in place for this sunday competition, if you have some type of issue with it take it up in the colorado section or with members of the rules committee.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #70
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Because not everyone is just playing with toys.

There has to be rules otherwise it would be disorderly.
If we let one thing slide why not something else, then something else and so on.
We are all adults and should understand rules are put in place for a reason, by no means does Patrick or myself think they are out of place. The 2.2 pro class has a very strict set of rules that you have to be within and I seldom here people complain about it. Why should the 2.2 sportsman class be any different?
Here are the facts the rules are in place for this sunday competition, if you have some type of issue with it take it up in the colorado section or with members of the rules committee.
Thats fine, I agree. As I said before, I'm not trying to change the rules or abolish them, just trying to understand them. It sounded like they were making a sportsmans class and wanted input. I didn't know there were already rules in place. If someone looks like they don't understand and are a newb and they say they are a newb, you should try to help them out not put them down. Be a part of the friendly, welcoming community you speak of. I was just ensuring the sportsmans course would be easier and learning the rules.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #71
Rock Stacker

I am done with arguing. If my rig conforms to the rules I will be there and participate in the class I fall in. If it doesn't confrom, I may be there to spectate.

Now, can anyone politely point me to the rules?
Old 11-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #72
I wanna be Dave

http://www.usrcca.com/rules.htm

Just show up and run, I remember the first comp I went to. Didn't think I'd do any good at all, but managed to win the first 3 comps, took the super title, and finished 4th at nats. Most of the guys here are assholes, take that for what you will but all in all this is the best group of guys you could crawl with. Ask questions, pick rigs up and look, hell these guys will help you out anyway possible. Just head out and have a good time.
slowrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #73
RCC Addict

I'll be bringing a new Losi product for everyone to see.
Rubbaneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #74
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaneck View Post
Will it fit in the palm of my hand?
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #75
RCC Addict

Quote:
maybe
Old 11-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #76
2006 2.2 National Champ

Quote:
Quote:
maybe
BENDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #77
I wanna be Dave

The Pooplet, yeahhhhhh!
slowrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:04 PM   #78
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
maybe
Good, then it'll fit in my pocket!
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #79
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENDER View Post
I got your worm right here buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowrockr View Post
The Pooplet, yeahhhhhh!
Yup

Quote:
Good, then it'll fit in my pocket!
I'll have to keep it on a chain around my neck.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:16 PM   #80
Rock Stacker

Quote:

would it happen to be the micro crawler?