Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: Nor Cal Comp Results.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2004, 03:38 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Nor Cal Comp Results.

Oh yeah....what are they made of and how do you put them on.

Get busy making me a black set. Thanks!
DirkDigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2004, 04:39 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Well i had a fun time at the comp. But i would say it got a little out of hand. Like I thought it would after the hardcore discussion about truck limits. I was just waiting for the bomb to blow. Luckly it was at the end of the day and we could all go home and cool off after the comp. But come on guys its about having fun and it was no fun watching people fight over such a simple thing. Next time we are going to have a Time limit because i cant stand to watch a 10min run turn into a 45min run. And if you would like to have some thing changed then after the comp we will have a simple vote with a show of hands. Because it cant all be on me i cant make up everyones mind. Im just there to have fun and try to help things run smoothly. :(

Who ever owns White Lightning good job you had two nice runs. And showed us how its done.
skyjacker_rc_club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 06:10 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beatjeep
i wont a recount.
Your kidding me right? Just because you do not understand the way the rules work and whine when the judge is being to stern while judging you, you want a recount?

Even if we had a recount you most likely would not have got first place, Ryan (white lightning) just plain WHOOPED ASS to get that score!

While I had a great time hanging out with the guys and crawling, I am completly turned off for competitions because of how unorganized this event was. Not to mention the whining because of the rules.

I feel like we are in high school again.
He HAS to be kidding, if your that damn concerned with your score you need to get a life, I just thank god we've yet to deal with anyone that niave and cocky here and Ky.

Cool pics and trucks guys guys-it's cool to see some real action on Cali.
Highmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 07:21 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Man, every time I leave early and everytime I miss something. Damn. But I didn try this AWESOME mexican place on 41st. WOW! damn good
sh!@t

Digler, I use ABS and it can be glued with any CA. Ok well I'll make them for LST's at 3 1/4" diameter ok with you?
rckjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 07:27 PM   #25
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjacker_rc_club
Who ever owns White Lightning good job you had two nice runs. And showed us how its done.
That is Ryan Finney, the guy who drove my truck at the first Seascape comp and took 2nd! The cool thing is that I built both trucks that he whooped ass driving with.

The worst part of my day was me getting pist at my second run because my front servo would barely turn at all. It killed me because I spent so much time on relocating the battery to three different spots just to go down to the comp and have the front servo crap out on me.

I will have to say though I did beat the crap out of my truck after the comp just goofing off with Cowboy Rich and his truck. We were just killing the coarses at high speed using our trucks as obsticles and bridges and I did not break anything!

I am down for another trial ride two Saturdays from now on Oct 30th. I am booked this weekend.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 08:05 PM   #26
Rock Crawler

did you ever find out what was wrong with your steering?
skyjacker_rc_club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 10:01 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjacker_rc_club
did you ever find out what was wrong with your steering?
Yep, I have a problem stripping shit out and where the servo mounts to the upper axel housing the two front most screw holes are completely stripped and allowing the servo to move up and down too much causing the play.

So I am going to play with the epoxy tomorrow and see if I can fix it otherwise I will buy some new ones from Tower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clizzown
Yea she creaks and groans a bit but it adds caracter to her.
Hey Clizzown, I will bring a gun next time we meet up so we can put that horse out of its misery.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:30 PM   #28
I wanna be Dave

thanks skyjacker for helping with the comp on saterday.and all other juders.as for organization lets here what could have been better.as for the recount you must have a sence of humer to under stand. i say next comp we drop ROLLOVER rules out of it. if you repacetion your truck it will be 10 points(touch your truck at all) 10 points. this will clear up a lot of questions from the last comp.

thanks
1beatjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 11:29 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clizzown
Badger..... You can bring a gun, but you gotta wait untill she breaks a leg to shoot her first.
For some reason I don't think it will happen. Its kinda a energizer bunny thing.!! Im glad you brought out some new peeps! We should create a posse yo. You know an educated bunch?
Keep it real cuz,, Peace out.
LMAO!

It kind of looked to me like a fish out of water the way the axels were floppin around!

What's in Clizzown's tool box?:

1. Zip Ties
2. Super Glue
3. Duct Tape
Old 10-20-2004, 12:08 AM   #30
I wanna be Dave

FISH OUTTA WATER! That's some seriously funny sh!@t.

Wheels I've got a few different guns we can all take turns shooting.
rckjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 03:18 PM   #31

restored