Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: Colorado Comp #4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2006, 07:02 AM   #101
I wanna be Dave

beautiful right now.
not a cloud in the sky and tomorrow is supposed to warm(er)

Oh well....I'll kick all yo asses on the 5th.
DirkDigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2006, 10:58 AM   #102
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDigler
I'll kick all yo asses on the 5th.
I can hardly wait.

BTW there is not a cloud in the sky here either, doesn't mean it's not below zero!
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 12:08 PM   #103
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

beautiful right now.
not a cloud in the sky and tomorrow is supposed to warm(er)

wuss's, it's -17 here right now, not a cloud in the sky either. Bundle up and crawl
Unimoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 01:44 PM   #104
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Are you day dreaming again or something?
slowrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 05:47 PM   #105
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowrockr
Are you day dreaming again or something?
I know you are the new guy, so let me tell you how Dirk works.

Everytime he builds a new crawler, it's "revoultionary, and unbeatable" he brings it to one event and we all spank him then he goes back to the drawing board.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 07:41 PM   #106
I wanna be Dave

I was out at the comp site today and there was not a lot of good stuff that did not have snow all over. It would be a lot of fun to bash on but not good enough for a comp.
slugzracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 08:42 AM   #107
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason

Everytime he builds a new crawler, it's "revoultionary, and unbeatable" he brings it to one event and we all spank him then he goes back to the drawing board.
Actually, all I have to do is walk out of my front door and it is revolutionary. I am unbeatable!
But this time, it is Bender who has come up with the revolutionary rig. I can't take all the credit when I spank the hell out of each and every one of you on March 5th.
.....and come to think of it, I think it was you that got spanked last time we went up against eachother.
IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2006, 12:17 PM   #108
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason

Ahhhh, ok now I understand. That's probably why no crap talk from him before skippys, the top secret plastic stealth mobile wasn't ready yet. Now it's done so the gums are a flappin.

DD even though I'm still a "newb" and it was only once, untill you beat me just remember last time we met.........

I BEAT YOU
slowrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 06:43 PM   #109
Quarry Creeper

Just a question, what parking area does everyone park at? I drove to palmer park today and even with the google satellite overhead map thing I was still lost to where the comps are held
NeoSlayer888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 06:54 PM   #110
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSlayer888
Just a question, what parking area does everyone park at? I drove to palmer park today and even with the google satellite overhead map thing I was still lost to where the comps are held
Did you turn on the dirt road opposite the dog park? If so when you take that dirt road all the way it ends in a dirt lot with a large pine tree off on the left. If you did not see any rock formations from this dirt lot you are in the wrong place. Before March 4th I will get some odometer readings and even some GPS coordinates.
The satelite map that shows a paved parking lot is where we met the first time so everyone could drive together to the dirt lot.
Do you have the satelite image that shows the dirt lot?
Old 02-19-2006, 07:06 PM   #111
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugzracing
Did you turn on the dirt road opposite the dog park? If so when you take that dirt road all the way it ends in a dirt lot with a large pine tree off on the left. If you did not see any rock formations from this dirt lot you are in the wrong place. Before March 4th I will get some odometer readings and even some GPS coordinates.
The satelite map that shows a paved parking lot is where we met the first time so everyone could drive together to the dirt lot.
Do you have the satelite image that shows the dirt lot?
I used this overhead map. I didn't notice a dirt road or dog park. I entered palmer park and passed the welcome to palmer park sign, passed a baseball diamond, followed the road some more, than turned around and went home.

Last edited by NeoSlayer888; 02-19-2006 at 07:08 PM. Reason: typed "a" not "and"
NeoSlayer888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 07:19 PM   #112
I wanna be Dave

You will want to continue on the road you enter the park on (green arrow) and the dog park (old baseball field with fence around it) is practically right off of this image. I will try to dig up the thread with the other images.
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2006, 07:32 PM   #113
I wanna be Dave

Colorado, Palmer Park comp 10/1
The red arrow in the second map is wrong but that is one place you can play. Normally we go the rest of the way up that dirt road.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:08 AM   #114
I wanna be Dave

What the heck!? Did you all run out of smack to talk? Then again you may have given up on your chances to win since my rebuilt TLT is going to walk all over you and your lame crap! Heck you dont even stand a chance in the supercrawler class!
Old 02-23-2006, 10:21 AM   #115
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
What the heck!? Did you all run out of smack to talk? Then again you may have given up on your chances to win since my rebuilt TLT is going to walk all over you and your lame crap! Heck you dont even stand a chance in the supercrawler class!

I think your parents should have named you diarrhea cuz the only thing that ever comes out of you is CRAP!

You might have a new 2.2 competitor....that is if I can get it done in time.
TJeeperMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 10:23 AM   #116
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Oh my god!
Slugz......you'll need to rebuild that trashy 2.2 several more times before you get it right. It sucked so bad the first time around that I still laugh once in a while, out of the blue, when I think of how piss poor it performed. Your supercrawler is just plain sad and has no chance, especially with your sorry *** driving skills. You would do better with your ****ing eyes closed out there. In fact, your rigs are so ugly, I need to close my eyes when I'm driving because I'm afraid that the ugliness will interfere with my expert driving skills. And as for your dumbass Ford tuber project......it looks like it was drug from behind your 1:1 Ford all the way down Academy Blvd, from north to south.
How's that for **** talkin?
Old 02-23-2006, 10:26 AM   #117
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Oh my god!
Slugz......you'll need to rebuild that trashy 2.2 several more times before you get it right. It sucked so bad the first time around that I still laugh once in a while, out of the blue, when I think of how piss poor it performed. Your supercrawler is just plain sad and has no chance, especially with your sorry *** driving skills. You would do better with your ****ing eyes closed out there. In fact, your rigs are so ugly, I need to close my eyes when I'm driving because I'm afraid that the ugliness will interfere with my expert driving skills. And as for your dumbass Ford tuber project......it looks like it was drug from behind your 1:1 Ford all the way down Academy Blvd, from north to south.
How's that for **** talkin?

LMAO...I think he should just go all out and primer all his crawlers too!
Old 02-23-2006, 10:36 AM   #118
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJeeperMan
Hmmm that is not a bad idea......

Hey dirk if you need some help the winch on my ford tuber project can yank the manpon out of your A$$
Old 02-23-2006, 10:40 AM   #119
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Hey dirk if you need some help the winch on my ford tuber project can yank the manpon out of your A$$
There is so many things wrong with that.....

1st ...whats a manpon?
2nd....how the hell do you know its in dirks ***
3rd.....fords can't pull anything out of anywhere let alone yank
Old 02-23-2006, 10:46 AM   #120
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJeeperMan
I wouldn't waste any cans of $2 WalMart Primer on his little pieces of ****. In fact, he shouldn't even buy bodies to hide his crappy fab work.