Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: Socorcc summer slam serie's Finale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
Relaxed !

Default Socorcc summer slam serie's Finale!

10/09/2010 This is our final comp, as we have no interest from club member's/competitor's as there are too many club's in Nor-Cal for anyone/everyone to choose from a multitude of comps to attend each and every weekend!

We wish to thank everyone who has helped and attended any of our comps, a very special thanks goes out to John Hallman (Sumquak) who was there at daylight with us to setup!

Our final's will be held in beautiful Emerald Bay overlloking one of the most notorius castle's in north america!
This will be held in conjunction with R.E.C.O.N.'s inferno series finale! please check the reconcrawlers.com forum for any and all update's and info!
Once again Thank you to all who have supported us!

See ya on the rock's!

Last edited by sococrawler; 09-23-2010 at 08:03 PM.
sococrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Soco, thanks for the season i had a lot of fun. cache creek is a killer spot i hope to comp there again someday.

the final at emerald bay was awesome, brutal courses, i only finished 2 of the 4.this is a great location, had too much fun showing off to the tourists with my scaler and having the bay in the background lol.

i'm sorry we couldn't get more participation and keep this going , i enjoyed the new spots you found especially in the high country.

again, thanks for your support to keep this sport alive and will see ya'll at the next one wherever it may be jph
sumquak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:46 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Thanks to everyone involved for putting on a great event.
I had a blast.
John, it was really fun running the scalers with you after the comp!!
Here's a few photos I took. There's more photos at http://www.facebook.com/bryangunsher...&id=1691449149

Norcal_GIT_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #4
Gold Star Baby!

wanted to say thanks to all who attended our comps, we are not dead, we will hold a few smaller series or large events next year between Solano County RC Hobbies and RockCandy RCC. we will still be hitting the circuit so you haven't seen the last of us. John thanks for all the help you are awesome! and our sport winner for the series!

me and randy noticed this morning @ 430am as he was sitting in the garage waiting on his crew to show up to leave for work we were missing 2 tool/part boxes! He ran to work n I packed up our 4 yr old and headed back up there hoping to find our tools. Luckily they were there! the bad thing something happened at the over look last nite and it was a crime scene when i showed up @8am! the cops remembered me from yesterday and let me walk over to retrieve the tools after the helicopter left and before they closed down the parking lot. a thoughtful hiker had brought them off the rocks and they were sitting on the rock wall, whew! $500 worth of parts n tools returned! all i can say is Karma! do good and the karma will make it right somewhere down the line! as i left to come back down the hill 10 more sheriffs came barreling up the road, i got there just in time!
SoCo Crawlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

That's a wild story Mindy! I'm happy to hear that you got everything back ok. That comp spot looks majestic!
dpdsurf is offline   Reply With Quote