LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #321
www.team3sixrc.com

Edited my last post,
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 11:45 PM   #322

Default scale tire

[/IMG]would these tires be legal for comp use? integy sells them but they have no specs on them. thanks

[/IMG]
joster14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #323
I wanna be Dave

there not on the band list.. They look kinda like rc4wd slingers. and integy makes them. so I would let ya run them..
sloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #324
I wanna be Dave

hey i've been looking for the course requirment rules for a while now, have they been released or updated? Have'nt seen them on the forum.
stelerzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:43 AM   #325
Quarry Creeper

I think this would be in this thread due to I run mainly scale but I guess it fits into other classes, and these questions are unclear to me and would like to have some ideas behind them.

When reversing points get handed out is that when you back up "tires spin backwards" or when your car moves backwards "sliding backwards or downhill"?

With the above, the track I been starting at has a steep hill and some great difficult climbs but some of which scale vehicles can not do with out doing a back flip forcing tires through the gates which the rules say only needs to happen in the right direction when in fact the vehicle is actually going in reverse, or falling backwards down hill, which happens quite frequently and I have done it myself with a heavy and light scale truck, but my personal opinion I think this would be going through the gate backwards even if the tires are moving forward. What would you say or do in this situation?

my last question is about does your scale vehicle have to resemble a truck or 4x4 vehicle?
Absurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:48 AM   #326
I'm a stupid C U N T!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
I think this would be in this thread due to I run mainly scale but I guess it fits into other classes, and these questions are unclear to me and would like to have some ideas behind them.

When reversing points get handed out is that when you back up "tires spin backwards" or when your car moves backwards "sliding backwards or downhill"? when the tires rotate not a slide

With the above, the track I been starting at has a steep hill and some great difficult climbs but some of which scale vehicles can not do with out doing a back flip forcing tires through the gates which the rules say only needs to happen in the right direction when in fact the vehicle is actually going in reverse, or falling backwards down hill, which happens quite frequently and I have done it myself with a heavy and light scale truck, but my personal opinion I think this would be going through the gate backwards even if the tires are moving forward. What would you say or do in this situation?

my last question is about does your scale vehicle have to resemble a truck or 4x4 vehicle?
The going through a gate in it's intended direction verbage is related to progressing a gate, once it's cleared you can drive or fall through it any way you want but be aware the gates are still live and count if touched

as far as resembling a real vehicle. isn't that what scale is about? the body and chassis specs pretty well limit you on non-typical trucks IE tubers

Last edited by slobin3d; 06-26-2011 at 12:50 AM.
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote