RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Competitions (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/)
-   -   Ultimate Scale Adventure July 20-22 Superlift ORV Park Hot Springs,AR (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/363802-ultimate-scale-adventure-july-20-22-superlift-orv-park-hot-springs-ar.html)

Jeepial 02-02-2012 08:31 PM

Ultimate Scale Adventure July 20-22 Superlift ORV Park Hot Springs,AR

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...CALEADV3-1.jpg

This will be a no cost to run,3 day campout/gtg,just for some good FUN with good people,scale only event.There will be multiple courses,in multiple locations and will be open to anyone with a 1.55,1.9 or 2.2 scaler.

50 driver limit on the adventure itself,but no limit on who can come out and play for the weekend. Each registered driver upon check in,will recieve an Ultimate Scale Adventure sticker.

Location: Superlift ORV Park 2100 Mill Creek Road Hot Springs,Arkansas 71901 501-625-3600 GPS Coordinates to front gate: 34° 32′ 9.35″ N 92° 58′ 9.03″ W

Lodging: Camping at the ORV park is encouraged. Superlift ORV Park offers both tent and RV campsites nestled in beautiful shaded hardwoods. Cabin suitable for 4-6 people. Shower-house and rest rooms are clean and climate-controlled.

RV campsites with electrical and water hook-ups Primitive tent camping sites Restrooms / shower house Convenience store 3900 sq. ft. pavilion for group events Trails are clearly marked and difficulty rated Park fee includes a map Over 1,250 pristine wooded acres Family-oriented environment Club and group discounts available Member and Non-Member rate packages Official ATV Safety Institute training area

RV camping sites vary from $20-30 per night. Primitive tent camping is $10 per night.

Hotel lodging is available in Hot Springs.

Event Rules and info: Open to any brand,1.9 or 2.2 scale rc's only. 50 drivers will be split up into 5 groups of 10 drivers.Each group will have a trail leader and tail gunner appointed,and eveyone will be paired with a similar size recovery buddy. We will keep the groups together best we can,so if help is needed by anyone we will be there. There will be a designated start time for each day so dont be late! No pets on trail. Use best judgement about kids on trail,dont mind them tagging along,just dont want anything to cause unexpected group delays while on trail. There is plenty for the kids to do at camp,so dont be afraid to bring the family. Everyone attending is expected to uphold the highest standards of behavior! We are the represenatives of our hobby so let's behave accordingly. No alcohol or drug use permited while on trail.If you choose not to follow this rule you will be warned once,second offense you'll be asked to leave.What you do at camp or the hotel is on you.Just keep it off the trail. Everyone attending,please bring everything you need for a weekend stay.You are also responsible for all of your expenses,food,drinks,lodging,camp fee,tools,parts,repairs,etc..Come prepared for anything! Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!!!! Keep in mind this is an ORV park,so bring any of your toys that are fit,1.1 rigs are encouraged.(you are responsible for any and all applicable fees at the ORV park)

Driver rules and info: One rig per Driver. rig must be driven while on trail,not carried at anytime unless repair is in order.If repair can be made and you can continue,you will be placed as close as possible to the break down location. No man powered roll overs,hands,feet,etc..Must winch or be pulled upright by your recovery buddy.. So have a winch,or some form of tow rope and attachment points on your rig. Drivers are responsible for bringing what they need while on trail..tools,parts,drinks,snacks and anything else you might think you need. Be prepared!

Contact Myself or Rolandrockshop to be registered as a driver,but please make sure you are for sure coming before registering.If you register and then have to back out,please inform me ASAP so we can let someone that can make it take your spot.Any no show openings the day of will be filled by unregistered drivers that attend the event.

Jeepial 02-02-2012 08:50 PM

Re: Ultimate Scale Adventure July 20-22 Superlift ORV Park Hot Springs,AR

Official Drivers List..
1.Jeepial
2.Rolandrockshop
3. ati2de22

ROLANDROCKSHOP 02-17-2012 08:04 AM

its going to be an awesome time for those who come..
a big crowd or not its going down..
cause this one is all about fun and friends and the love of our hobby!

come share some goodtimes with us!"thumbsup"

fvrr 02-17-2012 10:50 AM

Man this looks like fun, wish we could make it. :cry:

ati2de22 02-18-2012 08:22 PM

im gonna try to make it down there for this. i got plenty of time to finish every detail on my crawlmaro. gotta get some rock rash on it.:twisted:

tuner 02-19-2012 08:02 PM

It does look like fun. Wish I could go.

jeepinkid83 05-23-2012 08:26 AM

If I can get off that Friday i'll be there. See Josh, i'm not completely out of the "toys":flipoff:. I can even bring my 1:1 for shuttle duties.

ROLANDROCKSHOP 05-23-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepinkid83 (Post 3745180)
If I can get off that Friday i'll be there. See Josh, i'm not completely out of the "toys":flipoff:. I can even bring my 1:1 for shuttle duties.

cool!

it'll be awesome to go on a big scale run at the orv park! :mrgreen:

muddauber7 05-23-2012 02:56 PM

Sounds like a great time!
Maybe a KCRC group could car pool down?

rottenbelly 05-23-2012 06:31 PM

I am in for this. Got the scaler running good! I will bring my 1.1 also, have enough seats to take some folks on a run or two!