Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions
Loading

Notices

Thread: CVRCs comp #7 March 18th Lake McSwain

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #21
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: J-Braaaapin It Through Gate 10
Posts: 1,897
Default Re: CVRCs comp #7 March 18th Lake McSwain

Quote:
Originally Posted by donzx12 View Post
its only 40% chance of rain sun next sun is 60 % ??????
Yea I looked at few weather reports and it does look like it's going to be worse next weekend.

Hey Jerry since everyone is going to go out under the overpass anyway we should just do the comp sunday like it was planned but just move it?
JRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 11:12 AM   #22
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 209
Posts: 1,371
Default Re: CVRCs comp #7 March 18th Lake McSwain

hell ya then i wont miss it
donzx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #23
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arnold
Posts: 814
Default Re: CVRCs comp #7 March 18th Lake McSwain

CVRCs March comp has been canceld .Will make it up sometime later.
ratterd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:17 PM   #24
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: J-Braaaapin It Through Gate 10
Posts: 1,897
Default Re: CVRCs comp #7 March 18th Lake McSwain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratterd View Post
CVRCs March comp has been canceld .Will make it up sometime later.
No problem Jerry, Save it for a better day right
JRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



CVRCs comp #7 March 18th Lake McSwain - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CVRCs comp #4 Lake Amador ratterd Competitions 28 12-31-2011 11:17 AM
CVRCs MAY COMP#8 at LAKE AMADOR ratterd Competitions 38 05-17-2011 03:09 PM
Comp 3# at Beaver Lake march 26th ROCKEDUP RICKY Arkansas 7 03-27-2011 04:01 PM
Comp @ Arkabutla Lake March 5th helhedded Mississippi 0 02-21-2011 03:50 PM
CVRCs Lake amador comp#5 ratterd Competitions 24 02-08-2011 12:51 PM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com