Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions
Loading

Notices


Like Tree71Likes

Thread: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #181
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: CALI "209"
Posts: 1,986
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dork vader View Post
i will get the times and season standings up tonight and possibly the video.
nice!
finishline is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 08:02 AM   #182
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Copperopolis
Posts: 927
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

RC Overland Team Challenge Event 3





New code / iPhone / device:


Last edited by DORK VADER; 05-15-2012 at 06:26 AM.
DORK VADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #183
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 730
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Awesome! great job on the video Matt. A great day with good friends.
brokennib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #184
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 2,226
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Damn!!!!!!! That was an awesome video Vader

Gotta go watch it again .......
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #185
Oppan Gangnam Style
 
chino63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: san jose
Posts: 4,353
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Awesome! Thanks again for all the fun as well as the great video! Jrock, thank you for getting some footage of my Mog in action. Can't wait till I can compete with you guys again.
chino63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #186
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Orangevale
Posts: 75
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Had a kick ass time out there thanks to everyone, especially my teammate maberto for putting up with me. I think I am now known as the gatekeeper as I tend to find them quite frequently. Are the results posted anywhere in here? just curious as to where we finished. thanks
maberto likes this.
Twist n Broke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #187
BYBRCC
 
GIXXERSTUNTIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: modesto
Posts: 121
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

The video says it all (SICK EVENT) Thanks to sponsors and friends
GIXXERSTUNTIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #188
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: rite here all along
Posts: 1,875
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Hey Matt, can you put it on YouTube, vimeo and mobil devices suck ass
halfcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #189
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sacto CA
Posts: 4,189
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfcab View Post
YouTube and mobil web browsing devices both suck ass
Fixed it for you. lol
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:59 PM   #190
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: rite here all along
Posts: 1,875
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedog View Post
Fixed it for you. lol
works great on my tablet and iphone, vimeo don't work at all

fixxed it for you
halfcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #191
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sacto CA
Posts: 4,189
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfcab View Post
works great on my tablet and iphone, vimeo don't work at all

fixxed it for you
LOL
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #192
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: rite here all along
Posts: 1,875
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

I had to break out the 8 year old been brought back from the brink of death 3 times and only used when needed dell d510......

Crap screen and running 95 still
halfcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #193
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sacto CA
Posts: 4,189
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Holy crap....I got rid of last D600 and D610 backups with XP about a year ago.

Always good to have a backup though.

Last edited by Natedog; 05-02-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #194
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: El Dorado Hills
Posts: 71
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist n Broke View Post
Had a kick ass time out there thanks to everyone, especially my teammate maberto for putting up with me. I think I am now known as the gatekeeper as I tend to find them quite frequently. Are the results posted anywhere in here? just curious as to where we finished. thanks
No worries gatekeeper - if you can go around it - drive over it with malice!
maberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #195
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sacto CA
Posts: 4,189
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DORK VADER View Post
RC Overland Team Challenge Event 3
Badazz video, great job and even more sorry I missed this one!
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #196
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: r/c crawlin' heaven...
Posts: 2,382
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Whew, hold on, (pant, pant), out of breath. Just got in from running BUCK AZZ NEKKED laps around the house!

Hell Yeah, now thats a video & after every Low Budget Production movie, I just have to shed everything but my Vibram Five Fingers & run around naked!

My teammate, ThomK & I faced road closures for good weather, a two hour "scenic" tour of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, which is never a bad thing. I Realized that Sunday Drivers are slow no matter where you are & extremely slow when you need to be at rnd 3 of RCOTC!

Thank you ThomK, Axial Racing, Pit Bull Tires, & last but not least, Team VP! I got to beat the pee out of the new Vanquish Products SCX10 housings that utilize the AR60 Carrier & I LOVE them!

VP takes upgrades to stratispheric heights & will elevate your driving experience.

Thank you Matt & Mandy & ALL the Team Lerk crew for a great day, even better location, & pushing our driving ability to it's limits.

Great job to everyone who finished & to the team that gave it hell trying to finish.

See ya'll soon,

Parker
DRIVNMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #197
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Copperopolis
Posts: 927
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Event 3 Finish Times


Name:  RED HILLS TIME SHEET_Page_1.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  72.0 KB
DORK VADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #198
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Copperopolis
Posts: 927
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokennib View Post
Awesome! great job on the video Matt. A great day with good friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig Rocker View Post
Damn!!!!!!! That was an awesome video Vader

Gotta go watch it again .......
Quote:
Originally Posted by chino63 View Post
Awesome! Thanks again for all the fun as well as the great video! Jrock, thank you for getting some footage of my Mog in action. Can't wait till I can compete with you guys again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist n Broke View Post
Had a kick ass time out there thanks to everyone, especially my teammate maberto for putting up with me. I think I am now known as the gatekeeper as I tend to find them quite frequently. Are the results posted anywhere in here? just curious as to where we finished. thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIXXERSTUNTIN View Post
The video says it all (SICK EVENT) Thanks to sponsors and friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfcab View Post
I had to break out the 8 year old been brought back from the brink of death 3 times and only used when needed dell d510......

Crap screen and running 95 still
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedog View Post
Badazz video, great job and even more sorry I missed this one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVNMF View Post
Whew, hold on, (pant, pant), out of breath. Just got in from running BUCK AZZ NEKKED laps around the house!

Hell Yeah, now thats a video & after every Low Budget Production movie, I just have to shed everything but my Vibram Five Fingers & run around naked!

My teammate, ThomK & I faced road closures for good weather, a two hour "scenic" tour of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, which is never a bad thing. I Realized that Sunday Drivers are slow no matter where you are & extremely slow when you need to be at rnd 3 of RCOTC!

Thank you ThomK, Axial Racing, Pit Bull Tires, & last but not least, Team VP! I got to beat the pee out of the new Vanquish Products SCX10 housings that utilize the AR60 Carrier & I LOVE them!

VP takes upgrades to stratispheric heights & will elevate your driving experience.

Thank you Matt & Mandy & ALL the Team Lerk crew for a great day, even better location, & pushing our driving ability to it's limits.

Great job to everyone who finished & to the team that gave it hell trying to finish.

See ya'll soon,

Parker



Thanks guys...you all and your rigs are the ones that made this video happen Thanks for watching and supporting the RCOTC and our sponsors.

This movie is for you guys.. Hope everyone had a good time.

JRock, thank you for the film work and all the help.
DORK VADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #199
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: CALI "209"
Posts: 1,986
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

Pat on the back for the finish

Video was off the hook again Matt

Brokennibbs out runner motor had the neighborhood dogs howling

Noodle, way to work it out didn't realize you had that much carnage, the shot were you we're going to try the axle slide with no front tire is priceless.

I hoped everyone liked one of Team LERK's favorite scaler spots, I am glad we had the chance to share it with all the out of towners. I appreciate your dedication to this hobby especially after hearing some of the commuter stories
finishline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #200
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: J-Braaaapin It Through Gate 10
Posts: 1,755
Default Re: RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA

[QUOTE=finishline;3713955]
Noodle, way to work it out didn't realize you had that much carnage, the shot were you we're going to try the axle slide with no front tire is priceless.






Yea I started filming at just the right moment to catch Noodle in total carnage But he worked it out and ended up finishing with a little bit of lady luck and a lot of help from his teamate, Great job.
JRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


RC Overland Team Challenge April 29th 2012 Event 3 Red Hills Rd, Chinese Camp, CA - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC Overland Team Challenge Comp #3 March 18, 2012 Lake Amador fvrr Competitions 86 04-05-2012 08:00 PM
RC Overland Team Challenge Comp #2 February 19, 2012 Lake Amador fvrr Competitions 202 03-13-2012 04:13 PM
RC Overland Team Challenge 1/15/2012 Folsom CA dx-dow Scale Videos! 7 01-22-2012 11:15 AM
Nor-Cal Fall Comp Series - Event #3 - Hollister Hills camp & comp. Oct 28/29 badger Competitions 15 11-02-2006 01:12 PM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com