Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: Nor-Cal Competition Series - Event #6

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2006, 02:42 PM   #61
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
I just created your "PaloAltoK5" account on the Nor-Cal gallery site. You should receive an email with instuctions on how to change your passwd.

Before you upload your pics, please go through them and delete any poor shots and then web optimize the pics to save on disk space and bandwidth.

I create a album for the event in the "Nor-CalRCRC Crawling Pictures" area. You will be able to upload your pics to the event that you took the pics at.

Thanks.
Ok, pics are resized, I am signed up, but I don't seem to have upload rights yet. Am I missing something here??
PaloAltoK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2006, 03:54 PM   #62
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaloAltoK5
Ok, pics are resized, I am signed up, but I don't seem to have upload rights yet. Am I missing something here??
Sorry about that. I forgot to add you to the permissions to upload pics to the Bean album.

Try is again.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:40 PM   #63
Oppan Gangnam Style

just checked out the nor-cal site. whats the deal, 175 pic's and not one of my trucks? i guess i'm not your favorite chinaman any more. from now on, you can do your own laundry and build your own railroad! just kidding. i guess thats what happens when you have to judge the whole day on the other side of the cliff! great pic's by the way!
chino63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:03 PM   #64

Sorry man, my master had me working the upper west side and the Q. That is why asked Art to take pictures over in China town.

Now he just needs to figure out how to upload them.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:17 PM   #65
Im Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino63
just checked out the nor-cal site. whats the deal, 175 pic's and not one of my trucks? i guess i'm not your favorite chinaman any more. from now on, you can do your own laundry and build your own railroad! just kidding. i guess thats what happens when you have to judge the whole day on the other side of the cliff! great pic's by the way!
Sorry Dean, by the time you ran your truck badger had taken away the camera from me and put it away because all the pics I took were turning out better than the ones he took

And thanks to whoever caught my truck just as its rolling off the bridge Loved that course!
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:44 PM   #66
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I must be in the same boat, But I am not a chinaman. Just Irish, English, Dutch and Welshn OH ya that is a wasp.:-) So do not feel alone! I forgive you Badger after toting that big Bar-B-Q down the hill.
RandyatBBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:18 AM   #67
RCC Addict

Quote:
Quite you're whinin' dean, I jost posted 177 more pics, and probably half of them ore of your Brusier!!
Old 08-02-2006, 12:19 AM   #68
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nluvwithxlr8ing
And thanks to whoever caught my truck just as its rolling off the bridge Loved that course!
You're welcome....hehe
Old 08-02-2006, 01:43 AM   #69
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfcab
k5, sign up on the nor-calrcrc and put them up over there, badger can set you up , by the way, a kid at work has a line on a set of 60's for about $900, but they are out of a dodge but then again 60's are 60's and that is a f/r set 9 bills for the pair
Sent you an e-mail on this!
Old 08-02-2006, 08:46 AM   #70
I wanna be Dave

yeah it was all fun brandon thanks for the ride

and um eric has all the trail ride pics for us so if brandon could get those that would be awseome
smokinubyrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:04 PM   #71

I'll post pics of the trail ride on Nor-Cal as soon as I get a chance to re-size and pic all the good ones out. Thanks to all who were there for such a great time, I have already started my 2.2 for the next comp. Who would have thought they would be so much fun.
battalion5ive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:24 PM   #72
Im Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by battalion5ive
I'll post pics of the trail ride on Nor-Cal as soon as I get a chance to re-size and pic all the good ones out. Thanks to all who were there for such a great time, I have already started my 2.2 for the next comp. Who would have thought they would be so much fun.
Yes!! Glad you made it out there man, too bad you didnt get there sooner but im sure the trail ride made it worth it for ya feel free to pm me if you have any questions on building the 2.2's.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:59 PM   #73
Oppan Gangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaloAltoK5
Quite you're whinin' dean, I jost posted 177 more pics, and probably half of them ore of your Brusier!!
what? i have nothing better to do than whine! doesn't whine get better with age?... oh, sorry, that should be "wine". my mistake
chino63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:28 PM   #74
RCC Addict

inluvwith the pics of the fj40 and what I used for stealth hybrid shafts are up on nor-calrcrc, by the way, they were the minges idea, and it they work awsome
halfcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:57 PM   #75

Hey everyone just got back from trip and wanted to thank everyone for the extreamly friendly gathering. Those course's we fantastic. I'll get the video edited in the next few day's and get them to Sam.

Again thanks for the great time

Cary
chbanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 01:46 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by chbanshee
Hey everyone just got back from trip and wanted to thank everyone for the extreamly friendly gathering. Those course's we fantastic. I'll get the video edited in the next few day's and get them to Sam.

Again thanks for the great time

Cary
We let a guy with 5 posts compete with us??

It was nice to meet you and watch your very different setup in action. I hope I was not to much of a disturbance talking to Sam when you were competing.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:23 PM   #77

Yeah only 5 post.

In Oregon we figured out how to get a forum on our web site so we don't have to clutter up this one

As for the talking part i think you should look into surgery to have the memeber lengthened
chbanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 06:28 PM   #78

Quote:
As for the talking part i think you should look into surgery to have the memeber lengthened
I like it just the way it is, thank you.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:53 PM   #79
RCC Addict

Quote:

HAHAHAHA.... look at that. He knew you for half a day and already knows your short comings.

-Sam
SlinkySam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 11:23 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkySam
HAHAHAHA.... look at that. He knew you for half a day and already knows your short comings.

-Sam
That actually doesn't say much for him. Most people come to that conclusion in the first 10 minutes of meeting me.