Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: What happened to the G6? Axialfest?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2013, 10:51 AM   #101
Rock Crawler

Default Re: What happened to the G6? Axialfest?

Well said Parker and thank you for all you do. The main point is if you don't agree with things at certain comps, don't come. No one is there to hear complaining, we are there because we like the hobby and enjoy the time we spend meeting new people and running some killer courses. Thanks to all the RC companies and everyone that puts on an event.
ANoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2013, 12:43 AM   #102
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ROOKIE View Post
It's coming full circle,if you rewind time a few parker was a full blown comp guy ,ss I remember it some of the best comps in the buisness,,had a FKN blast going to them ,people started bashing him about this or that,end results comps are almost extinct,you uses to be able to click on comps in this section and it was ful of comps ,now well not so much if any, I hope people realize what one person has done for our hobby,,it is a group deal for sure ,but at the end of the day he got the tires rolling by himself we get to drive the car, I know a few comp guys that wish they could go back to the comp days before the trash and bash started we would still have epic comps, there still a couple comps here and there,very watered down though, nothing like the old comps at prison hill or pyramid lake,I watched this same situation happen to a close friend of mine ccrc, epic comps best around hands down ,trash and bash started and he left ,hasn't been a comp of that caliber since,hope it dosnt happen to this new fad the g6. My 2 cents...
Amen to that, drove in my first 2.2 comp at Folsom Lake back when Parker was Mister Comp! My buddies and I had a great time! I had a great time at my first G6 in Reno, Nevada...tired as heck at the end of a cold day, but it was a blast and worth every penny to enter, gas, food and coffee for the drive there and back! I don't understand why the OP and his couple peeps didn't handle complaints through the proper channel and in a respectful manner. All goes back to individual responsibility and raising your kids properly imo. Thanks to Parker and all the other peeps who put these fun events on for us to play with our toy trucks, relax and forget our problems for a day or two here and there!
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:15 PM   #103
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVNMF View Post
Thank you all for the kind words and affirmation of how fun and family orientated the RECON G6 is. I am honored and remain humbled, because this to me is pure fun. I put a lot of thought and effort and I ask for a lot of elbow grease from volunteers, too, because I don't forget what the RECON G6 means to drivers.

For example, there have been a couple of RECON G6'ers who used the event for motivation to get through physical therapy after heart surgery, because all they wanted was to be able to finish another stage in a RECON G6.

Several drivers have used the RECON G6 to deal with the loss of immediate family members. My eyes swell with tears remembering their stories and how they looked forward to the next event so the building and hunting for unusual scale items took their mind off the surreal feeling of a loved one being gone.

For me personally, I love setting up and creating an event that offers the participants a chance to escape reality. Live in the adventure of a stage. Almost like going to the movies, minus the popcorn.

This thread has been informative at times, entertaining at times, but it has also been a glimpse into a small percentage of daily reality for segments of society.

Mike,

Keep in mind, I do constructive criticism, not complaints, but after reading through your posts, ( I use "your" which includes the couple of different user names speaking for or with you ), your issues with driver bag swag had been resolved by the appropriate party and the raffle, a bit confusing, true, but that too, was resolved. I had not read any negative feedback about the stages from you. In fact, the only constructive criticism that I hear was about the Ultra Class. I have resolved that for next year. The Ultra Drivers will be tested on their very own stage. That means, adventurist will not be interrupted during their adventure. In the initial post, I was complimented on my stage setting ability, thank you.

So it is apparent that this thread was started in an obvious attempt to get a response out of me. Now, you have it.

You come into the largest radio controlled rock crawling forum in the world, our home, RCC and you threaten people. That is known as bullying. Not acceptable in today's society. You make false allegations about me, but lets call it what it is, since the mods had to come in and close the thread and clean it up, what you did is called slander. Again, not acceptable here or in a court of law. In you failed attempts of slander and your out right lies, you have resorted to foul language, name calling, and inviting assault charges by posting your address online.

People that know me and you found out that there is quite a few of them, (thanks again family, friends, and fans for the support), those people know that when I say you need some "sugar titty" understand what that means. I will explain it to you.

"Sugar Titty" is a term my Dad used for tough love. The RECON G6 is a Family of G6'ers that share the joy of driving in a RECON G6 and embrace each challenge that it offers. You are part of that G6 family and unlike your malicious, false, and defamatory drug use statement, you have shown in your posts that you have anger issues with an alleged low self esteem from what I can read. So you need some tough love or sugar titty.

Here it is. Your right, you will not pay for your next RECON G6. I will not accept your G-Fee. Your attitude and quick reaction to resort to violence will not be tolerated. You have made readers and forum users uncomfortable by your bullying, your threats, and your slander. This includes you and the other users posting on your behalf, so don't take it personal, because I don't. You have disrespected my personal friends and have upset fans of mine and sponsors; personal and of the RECON G6.

You are quick to curse, admit your temper/anger issues, look in the mirror and you will see who I am talking to, Mike. Lets see how quick you are to apologize in a public forum, but not to me, to this forum and its users. You need to apologize to the RECON G6 Family. You need to apologize to the people you bullied in this thread. You need to recant your malicious statements made against me. That is all easy to do behind the comfort of a keyboard. When your public apologies are made, then you can come and apologize to me, face to face.

Thank Ya'll again and for those that did not post, but sent support pms, calls, and texts, remember, I lead from the front. I will continue to bring families and friends together for fun in the worlds number one remote control scale adventure event known at the RECON G6. Follow us on Facebook and our new RCC section found here; Competitions and Events - Recon G6 at RCCrawler.com

Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated by anyone. I want to see everyone getting their scaler fix, in the next RECON G6.

-Parker
Thanks for posting that...

I am brand new to this side of the hobby after leaving rally and short course, like....less than a week since I bought and built my first kit. Became interested because G6 is like what we do in open course rally. Reading this thread I was wondering what I had gotten into.....

I have no dog in this fight, and until I saw the above response, I was thinking I would stay clear of any events and just keep to myself and the converted rally to crawler course I am building in my back yard, local trails and features to play on, and when I travel on business with a rig to play with. Going through the thread, I thought there was no way in hell I was going to expose my wife, daughter, or self to a group of guys who were ready to throw down at a moments notice.

Maybe I look at this a bit differently. I nearly lost my wife a few years ago so this stuff is nothing more than a past-time. I guess to me to new rig, as my other rc trucks, planes, etc....in the end is a toy and I'm not going to bet bent out of shape over a toy.

Hoping a G6 comes to my area soon...that is why I got into this...and it looks like there is a majority of sanity .....until then, a new guy watching to see what unfolds....
AdventureIQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #104
Pebble Pounder

All I wanted was a Pepsi, Just one Pepsi

Also glad to hear that the Ultra Drivers get their own course going forward. Last G6 I attended was the KOH event and it was kind of a Fluster Cluck with so many people on such a small course. Still had fun though.

Looking forward to the next one.
boostamante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #105
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostamante View Post
All I wanted was a Pepsi, Just one Pepsi
They say they're gonna fix my brain
Alleviate my suffering and my pain
But by the time they fix my head
Mentally, I'll be dead

And my mind just turns to Pepsi

Dostradamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #106
Scale Detail Engineering

Psycho Mike!
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #107
I wanna be Dave

SuiPsycho Mike-o.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVNMF View Post
Mike,

Keep in mind, I do constructive criticism, not complaints, but after reading through your posts, ( I use "your" which includes the couple of different user names speaking for or with you ), your issues with driver bag swag had been resolved by the appropriate party and the raffle, a bit confusing, true, but that too, was resolved. I had not read any negative feedback about the stages from you. In fact, the only constructive criticism that I hear was about the Ultra Class. I have resolved that for next year. The Ultra Drivers will be tested on their very own stage. That means, adventurist will not be interrupted during their adventure. In the initial post, I was complimented on my stage setting ability, thank you.

So it is apparent that this thread was started in an obvious attempt to get a response out of me. Now, you have it.

You come into the largest radio controlled rock crawling forum in the world, our home, RCC and you threaten people. That is known as bullying. Not acceptable in today's society. You make false allegations about me, but lets call it what it is, since the mods had to come in and close the thread and clean it up, what you did is called slander. Again, not acceptable here or in a court of law. In you failed attempts of slander and your out right lies, you have resorted to foul language, name calling, and inviting assault charges by posting your address online.

Here it is. Your right, you will not pay for your next RECON G6. I will not accept your G-Fee. Your attitude and quick reaction to resort to violence will not be tolerated. You have made readers and forum users uncomfortable by your bullying, your threats, and your slander. This includes you and the other users posting on your behalf, so don't take it personal, because I don't. You have disrespected my personal friends and have upset fans of mine and sponsors; personal and of the RECON G6.

You are quick to curse, admit your temper/anger issues, look in the mirror and you will see who I am talking to, Mike. Lets see how quick you are to apologize in a public forum, but not to me, to this forum and its users. You need to apologize to the RECON G6 Family. You need to apologize to the people you bullied in this thread. You need to recant your malicious statements made against me. That is all easy to do behind the comfort of a keyboard. When your public apologies are made, then you can come and apologize to me, face to face.

-Parker
Parker

You could have said something at Axialfest bonfire about the mix up and apologized you could have come on to the worlds largest Rc website in the world and apologized for the mix up nothing was ever said. Vulgeroth started this thread to try and make it fair for everyone and got bashed by your friends and a very small percent of peeps Axialfest being so big and SOO MANY HAPPY people why isn't there more people saying things about Axialfest no matter how many of your friends try to make us believe your a good guy wont fix the event that happened or events in the future me and Vulgeroth were not the only ones upset.

Mike = Dozle im only responsible for posts from Dozle I did not accuse, slander, lie about anything or make any false allegations. In fact you LIED said the mods came in and deleted my posts what posts of mine were deleted???

Just keep on denying and dismissing people when we bring things up. Its the way you seem to roll When I come to a G6 I personally bring 4 rigs a friend Dennis runs 1, my son runs 1, one of my sons friend a neighbor kid runs one, and I run 1 my best friend Chad (Vulgeroth) brings 2 rigs for him and his son then there is the 4 camps full of friends at Axialfest our small group is over 20 participants at your G6 most of us planned on going to the Cure and and or Fix but cause this thread went all sideways and you showed everyone you really don't care to fix any of this we got together and did our own thing my issue was about being FAIR for everyone I don't really care about the entry fee I pay it for 4 people and I don't always stay for the raffle I felt bad for the friends in our camps that didn't pre register and payed the same as me but were shown no appreciation for what was supposed to be an appreciation event. so you keep dismissing the issues and keep acting like you are above all and watch your events scale down tremendously word of mouth can make or break you a happy customer might not tell anyone but a pissed off customer will tell hundreds, thousands or even get on the worlds largest Rc forum and tell the world, you cant make everyone happy we all know this, but you don't seem to want to listen or try and make anyone happy. Maybe if you would have acted a lil more concerned more peeps would have showed for the cure and fix. You do set up the best courses but with a my way or the highway type attitude

Rivas

First you post who is GSRCC you've never heard of them, then the next post there your friends and they don't want me dragging them into this thread until this post I never mentioned them or claimed to be with them because im not. I run there events so who ever you talked to in GSRCC you need to call them back and tell them the truth what your doing is called defamation

I apologize to Rc Crawler forum and fellow RC'ers for trying to make it fair for everyone that runs the G6's and failing. sorry guys maybe everyone will be appreciated next year WE TRIED!!! I had fun while it lasted

PEACE!!!
Mike
Dozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #109
I wanna be Dave

Mike i cant believe that you made that whole long winded post without hardly any punctuation seems like you guys are the only ones that werent happy about Axialfest just keep doing scale runs with your friends so we dont have to listen to your bitching again I have 3 rigs but i only brought two but was only able to drive one because I only have one controller so i took pictures of the other one i cant wait until parker comes up to the northwest so we can show him how much we appreciates what he brings to the scale world please dont reply and let this thread disappear so i dont have to spend 10 minutes typing another reply to your dumb post thanks tim
War Pig is offline   Reply With Quote

What happened to the G6? Axialfest? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help for Axialfest!!! mud digger Electronics 10 06-18-2013 10:49 PM
Axialfest 2013? BentMetaL General Scale Talk 2 05-19-2013 02:17 PM
Axialfest: Does not look like a bust to me The Violator Chit Chat 18 06-27-2012 11:41 PM