RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Competitions (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/)
-   -   2015 WCRCC Comp Season Schedule in association with SDRCRC, OCRCRC and RCP Crawlers! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/506355-2015-wcrcc-comp-season-schedule-association-sdrcrc-ocrcrc-rcp-crawlers.html)

Illeagle 08-26-2014 05:27 PM

2015 WCRCC Comp Season Schedule in association with SDRCRC, OCRCRC and RCP Crawlers!

We are very excited to bring you the new 2015 Comp Season Schedule!

Thanks to the help of Dave at RCP Crawlers, Tom with SDRCRC, Chris with OCRCRC, and Axialnut's help, Rich and I are pleased to present this years integrated season schedule. No longer will you need to travel strictly to the High desert to be part of West Coast Rc Crawlers comp season. With help from WCRCC members and adjoining clubs in the region we will have:

3 comps in the High Desert
3 comps in San Diego
2 comps in Orange County/Inland Empire area

We hope this will bring more drivers to the sport and will help keep the competition side of the sport thriving. It is our hope that if some drivers wont need to drive as far every month it may allow them to enter our series they may previously not been able to run. At this time we are going to concentrate on 2.2Pro cars strictly unless there is enough interest in a 2nd class.

Comp #1 October 4, 2014 WCRCC

Comp #2 November 15, 2014 SDRCRC

Comp #3 December 6, 2014 RCP/OCRCRC

Comp #4 January 3, 2015 WCRCC

Comp #5 February 7, 2015 OCRCRC

Comp #6 March 14, 2015 SDRCC

Comp #7 April 4, 2015 WCRCC

Comp #8 May 9, 2015 SDRCRC

Once again this is a very exciting time for us and a HUGE thanks goes out to everyone involved who allowed this to FINALLY come to light. Lets have a great season!

tomer 08-26-2014 06:15 PM

Re: 2015 WCRCC Comp Season Schedule in association with SDRCRC, OCRCRC and RCP Crawle

At the end of the season there is still going to be a regional's comp. There are still two comp seasons going on in socal. Just so everyone knows.

Hoppa 08-26-2014 08:38 PM

Re: 2015 WCRCC Comp Season Schedule in association with SDRCRC, OCRCRC and RCP Crawle

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomer (Post 4875890)
At the end of the season there is still going to be a regional's comp. There are still two comp seasons going on in socal. Just so everyone knows.

Just to be clear.
So each club still has a full season and some comps will intertwine?
Plus a regionals?

Illeagle 08-26-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoppa (Post 4876021)
Just to be clear.
So each club still has a full season and some comps will intertwine?
Plus a regionals?

Correct and Correct

Hoppa 08-27-2014 09:52 AM

Will this be considered a series?
Say if I only wanted to go to these 8 comps would the top 5 from this series go to regionals along with the top five from each of the Clubs?

TheAxialNut 08-27-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoppa (Post 4876343)
Will this be considered a series?
Say if I only wanted to go to these 8 comps would the top 5 from this series go to regionals along with the top five from each of the Clubs?

Thats how I read it too. So a total of 10 drivers in theory, 5 from this series and as Tom said he will have a SDRCRC series, I suspect those top 5 finishers would go, or would qualify to go to Regionals.

That is how I am reading it.

Am I wrong? prolly :roll:

tomer 08-27-2014 05:29 PM

AxialNut you are right.

Illeagle 08-27-2014 05:58 PM

Top 5 from SDRCRC series and top 5 from WCRCC series will go to regionals. "thumbsup"

More info on our series can be found here:

http://westcoastrccrawlers.com/showt...edule-and-Info