Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions
Loading

Notices

Thread: EuroCrawl 2019

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2018, 10:25 AM   #1
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,538
Default EuroCrawl 2019

I want to be good and early and publish the date and location of 3rd annual RC Rock Crawling European Championship aka EuroCrawl.

2019 we are going right into the hearth of Europe in Austria!













13.-15.9.2019 Retz, Austria
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2018, 10:25 AM   #2
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,538
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Location

Retz, Austria

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fr...1!4d15.9418474

Am Berg 1
2070 Obernalb
Austria


100km from Wien International Airport / 90km from Brno Airport

Arriving in Obernalb, Retz
* Via Car: If you come from Krems direction don't follow google maps to much it will put you on all sorts of small and smaller country roads (locals use the highway via Stockerau). From Vienna it is pretty straight forward.
* If you come by plane to Vienna Airport you can ride a train to Retz and we will try to get local taxi numbers or at select times pick you up on the train station.
* If you arrive by (Night)Train via Vienna - the same as above.

Food and drinks:
* The pub on the venue has very good food throughout the event. Please support them so they continue supporting us.
* Retz is a Wine region. Go and explore. Every second farm house sells there homemade wine in the village of Obernalb.



Pics and videos

































Last edited by Zarizi Tech; 03-04-2019 at 05:04 AM.
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:33 AM   #3
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,538
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Accomodation

Camping:
* There is camping available on site. We will not have power outlets for each tent but there is two points to charge your batteries. Hot shower and water toilets are available.
* Fire is only allowed at the fire pit. It has been a crowd favourite in the past.
* We don't want portable power generators on site.

Rooms:
* Booking and other platforms have only offered strange options in the past but give it a try if you want.
* At austrian comps people typically use "private" rooms or camp out. Preferably in the village of Obernalb. See here for a full list:
https://www.retz.gv.at/de/Tourismus_...mer/Unterkunft
https://www.retz.gv.at/system/web/Ge...fileid=1264556
* If you have a car you can also use hotels in Chezch Republic which sometimes have very good offers.
* This is the best place to stay butit has limited availiblity Weingut P÷cher - Willkommen

Last edited by Zarizi Tech; 01-25-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:39 AM   #4
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,538
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Registration

To register for the competition please send following information to eurocrawl@gmail.com

Name:
Nationality:
Classes:
EuroCrawl 2019 T-Shirt: (size / amount / with or without nickname)
ERCCA T-Shirt: (size / amount)

Prices:

Mini - Super - Performance Scale - Extreme Scale by C.I.S.E: 20€/class
Sportsman - Pro: 30€/class
EuroCrawl 2017 T-Shirt: 25€
ERCCA T-Shirt: 20€

If you want to make the trip outside of Europe, you will compete without registration fee! You only pay for possible shirts.

Registration ends: 31.8.2019!


Participants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ExsFsA/pubhtml


Last edited by Zarizi Tech; 01-27-2019 at 01:43 AM.
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:40 AM   #5
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,538
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Schedule

Thursday 12th of September
12:00 Free training on comp site
16:00 Pre tech for all classes

Friday 13th of September
06:00 Course building for Mini and Performance Scale
07:30 Tech for Mini and Performance Scale
08:00 Drivers meeting for Mini and Performance Scale
08:20 Judges meeting for Mini and Performance Scale
08:30 Courses 1-5 for Mini and Performance Scale
12:00 Course building for Super
13:30 Drivers meeting for Super
13:40 Judges meeting for Super
13:45 Courses 1-5 for Super
17:00 Disassembly of courses and point counting
18:00 Prize ceremony for Mini, Super and Performance Scale

Saturday 14th of September
06:00 Course building for Sportsman and Extreme Scale by CISE
07:30 Tech for Sportsman and Extreme Scale by CISE
08:00 Drivers meeting for Sportsman and Extreme Scale by CISE
08:20 Judges meeting for Sportsman and Extreme Scale by CISE
08:30 Courses 1-6 for Sportsman and 1-4 for Extreme Scale by CISE
15:00 Disassembly of courses and point counting
16:00 Final course building for Sportsman
16:30 Top 5 finals fors Sportsman
17:15 Night stage course building for Extreme Scale by CISE
17:30 Sponsorship raffle
18:00 Night stage for Extreme Scale by CISE
20:00 Prize ceremony for Sportsman and Extreme Scale by CISE

Sunday 15th of September
06:00 Course building for Pro
07:30 Tech for Pro
07:45 Drivers meeting for Pro
07:55 Judges meeting for Pro
08:00 Courses 1-6 for Pro
16:00 Disassembly of courses and point counting
17:00 Final course building for Pro
17:30 Top 5 finals for Pro
18:30 Prize ceremony for Pro


Course desing

Pro and Sportsman will run six qualification courses and one final course. Mini, Super and Performance classes will have five courses. Final course for five drivers will be driven right after both of the classes has finished their qualification courses. Courses contain 10 regular + 2 bonus gate worth -10 points. Time limit is five minutes. If you are running out of time you may "buy" extra minutes (max. 2min) to finish the course. One minute is worth +10 points.

Finalists

Five best drivers are qualifed for finals in Pro and Sportsman. Finals will be driven after the qualification courses. Points will continue from where they stand after the qualification.

Rules

We will drive with 100% WRCCA 2019 rules. You can find them here: WRCCA Comp Crawling classes 2019-2020 Ruleset

&

WRCCA Performance Scale 2019 Ruleset (Change to WRCCA rules: Maximum wheel bead surface is 2.2" (5.48cm))

Extreme Scale by CISE ruleset

Be sure to know it!

Judging

Here is the important bit you need to read. We want to make this competition our joint effort. That's why we have chosen the most efficient way of judging; group modus.

We will split the drivers in six groups in Pro and Sportsman and five groups in Performance Scale, Mini and Super. Each group will drive one course simultaneously. We will make the groups based on the level of the drivers. Each group should have experienced drivers, semi experienced drivers and new comers. Each group has group chief, who will be resposible of the group. Judging etc... We will try to put two drivers from one country to each group, so nobody is left "alone".

Last edited by Zarizi Tech; 06-19-2019 at 01:19 AM.
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:40 AM   #6
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,538
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Sponsors

coming...

Last edited by Zarizi Tech; 12-06-2018 at 11:54 AM.
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:32 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 236
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Hi,

I am very happy that Austria was chosen!

Retz is a Wine "City" just one hour from the Vienna Airport!

See you in my hood!

Daniel
daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Yarrambat, Australia
Posts: 121
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Nice to see Performance Scale appearing again too

Might see you there, too early to know yet, but the spot looks excellent!
cragv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:27 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Alphen Aan Den Rijn
Posts: 249
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

I will be there
roxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:56 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: france
Posts: 221
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

I'm in
pat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:12 AM   #11
Pebble Pounder
 
farmertom72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Gossau Switzerland
Posts: 150
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

I'm there

By old 1:1 car was there at 2014 Stonerocker festival
Attached Images
 
farmertom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 04:06 PM   #12
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 5
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

To register for the competition please send following information to ?? (Registration opens 1.1.2019)

Where?
Lacket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 07:26 AM   #13
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Austria
Posts: 1
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Where can i register for Retz, please??

EuroCrawl2019:
To register for the competition please send following information to ?? (Registration opens 1.1.2019)
Wrangler_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 08:10 AM   #14
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,538
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacket View Post
To register for the competition please send following information to ?? (Registration opens 1.1.2019)

Where?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangler_1 View Post
Where can i register for Retz, please??

EuroCrawl2019:
To register for the competition please send following information to ?? (Registration opens 1.1.2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech View Post
Registration

To register for the competition please send following information to eurocrawl@gmail.com

Name:
Nationality:
Classes:
EuroCrawl 2019 T-Shirt: (size / amount / with or without nickname)
ERCCA T-Shirt: (size / amount)

Prices:

Mini - Super - Performance Scale - Extreme Scale by C.I.S.E: 20€
Sportsman - Pro: 30€
EuroCrawl 2017 T-Shirt: 25€
ERCCA T-Shirt: 20€

If you want to make the trip outside of Europe, you will compete without registration fee! You only pay for possible shirts.

Registration ends: 31.8.2019!


Participants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ExsFsA/pubhtml

Registration is opened! Some class limitations had to be made to be able to cope with schedule.

On friday we will drive Mini, Super and Performance Scale. You can either entry to Performance Scale or Mini and Super. One that entries to Performance Scale can't attend on Mini or/and Super and the other way around.

On saturday we will drive Sportsman as an EuroCrawl class and Extreme Scale by C.I.S.E as an extra class for the event. You can't attend both. Only one. Rules and specifications of Extreme Scale by C.I.S.E are coming soon. Extreme Scale by C.I.S.E does not count in overall or country results. It's separated form EuroCrawl competition even though there is european championships at stake.

On sunday it's time for only the Pro class.

Last edited by Zarizi Tech; 01-01-2019 at 08:12 AM.
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 08:20 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Alphen Aan Den Rijn
Posts: 249
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Registered is it september yet
roxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 10:07 AM   #16
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Austria
Posts: 4
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Rock and roll , Baby !!!!!
msc project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 02:13 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Varese - Italy
Posts: 319
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Registration made, see you in Austria
maxbonv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:05 AM   #18
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 236
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

So cool to see my italian friends joining for Scale Performance and Scaler Extreme European Championship ;)
daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:34 AM   #19
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,538
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

Accomodation, travel info, schedule and rules added to first posts of this topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech View Post
Arriving in Obernalb, Retz
* Via Car: If you come from Krems direction don't follow google maps to much it will put you on all sorts of small and smaller country roads (locals use the highway via Stockerau). From Vienna it is pretty straight forward.
* If you come by plane to Vienna Airport you can ride a train to Retz and we will try to get local taxi numbers or at select times pick you up on the train station.
* If you arrive by (Night)Train via Vienna - the same as above.

Food and drinks:
* The pub on the venue has very good food throughout the event. Please support them so they continue supporting us.
* Retz is a Wine region. Go and explore. Every second farm house sells there homemade wine in the village of Obernalb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech View Post
Accomodation

Camping:
* There is camping available on site. We will not have power outlets for each tent but there is two points to charge your batteries. Hot shower and water toilets are available.
* Fire is only allowed at the fire pit. It has been a crowd favourite in the past.
* We don't want portable power generators on site.

Rooms:
* Booking and other platforms have only offered strange options in the past but give it a try if you want.
* At austrian comps people typically use "private" rooms or camp out. Preferably in the village of Obernalb. See here for a full list:
https://www.retz.gv.at/de/Tourismus_...mer/Unterkunft
https://www.retz.gv.at/system/web/Ge...fileid=1264556
* If you have a car you can also use hotels in Chezch Republic which sometimes have very good offers.
* This is the best place to stay butit has limited availiblity Weingut P÷cher - Willkommen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech View Post
Schedule

Thursday 12th of September
12:00 Free training on comp site
16:00 Pre tech for all classes

Friday 13th of September
06:00 Course building for Mini and Performance Scale
07:30 Tech for Mini and Performance Scale
08:00 Drivers meeting for Mini and Performance Scale
08:20 Judges meeting for Mini and Performance Scale
08:30 Courses 1-5 for Mini and Performance Scale
12:00 Course building for Super
13:30 Drivers meeting for Super
13:40 Judges meeting for Super
13:45 Courses 1-5 for Super
17:00 Disassembly of courses and point counting
18:00 Prize ceremony for Mini, Super and Performance Scale

Saturday 14th of September
06:00 Course building for Sportsman and Extreme Scale by CISE
07:30 Tech for Sportsman and Extreme Scale by CISE
08:00 Drivers meeting for Sportsman and Extreme Scale by CISE
08:20 Judges meeting for Sportsman and Extreme Scale by CISE
08:30 Courses 1-6 for Sportsman and 1-4 for Extreme Scale by CISE
15:00 Disassembly of courses and point counting
16:00 Final course building for Sportsman
16:30 Top 5 finals fors Sportsman
17:15 Night stage course building for Extreme Scale by CISE
17:30 Sponsorship raffle
18:00 Night stage for Extreme Scale by CISE
20:00 Prize ceremony for Sportsman and Extreme Scale by CISE

Sunday 15th of September
06:00 Course building for Pro
07:30 Tech for Pro
07:45 Drivers meeting for Pro
07:55 Judges meeting for Pro
08:00 Courses 1-6 for Pro
16:00 Disassembly of courses and point counting
17:00 Final course building for Pro
17:30 Top 5 finals for Pro
18:30 Prize ceremony for Pro


Rules

We will drive with 100% WRCCA 2019 rules. You can find them here: WRCCA Comp Crawling classes 2019-2020 Ruleset & WRCCA Performance Scale 2019 Ruleset

Extreme Scale by CISE rules are coming soon.

Be sure to know it!
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 03:36 AM   #20
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Austria, Styria
Posts: 11
Default Re: EuroCrawl 2019

After a long time i think i have to try to compete again in crawling... ;)
Triffnix.at is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



EuroCrawl 2019 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
~2019 c7 zr1 STANG KILLA SS Chit Chat 118 04-20-2019 08:46 AM
2017 eurocrawl full video Zarizi Tech Videos! 1 11-15-2017 03:04 AM
Eurocrawl 2015 Cirederf Videos! 3 12-06-2015 01:59 AM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com