RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Competitions (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/)
-   -   1st FLRCRC Comp / Crawl session 4/30/2005 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/competitions/8555-1st-flrcrc-comp-crawl-session-4-30-2005-a.html)

bulletproofcustoms 04-20-2005 05:15 PM

1st FLRCRC Comp / Crawl session 4/30/2005

so far it's SuperDuty97 , flatfender and myself

http://www.capescene.net/rangel/Craw...old/FLRCRC.jpg

SuperDuty97 04-20-2005 08:13 PM

its better than playing with your toys alone ...looks liike itll just be us three the first time aroung

SuperDuty97 04-22-2005 03:21 AM

WHAT ARE YALL BRINGING TO THE COMP
redesign of my clod is done its got 7 good inches at the belly :mrgreen: which is adjustable, and the top of the chasis is about 9 inches.... i guess it is a slyther type design ..it will stand up to about an 85 degree angle before tipping backward.... cog is great. i need to change the shock setup or just limit the shock travel... .gets a good 80 rti... >too much>>ill fix that tommorow.. oh yea and i think i got something for jetty park , yep here it is, :flipoff: :twisted: :flipoff: call this one "TORQUE SORK" hope the jetty dont read this....

now i just need to make sure the scale jugg with a wb of about 13" with all-t's is ready we call her "TORQUE-BICK" i think she may have a little something up her sleave(gotta fix the steering setup though, and the leaf sprung jugg "NORKLE-TORQUE" will be ready to roll, need to change some pinions on the gd600 in that bad boy this thing is cool i love leafe springs

as for the tlt im lazy and cant see getting her done but then again who knows... this things got a power wagon with a real wood bed and side steps on it... this is the real scale rig with the mashers and all that good stuff

AND AS FOR PICS>>>> :flipoff: im in the middle of making a video and thats gonna reveal all my trucks the right...video.: i do have some buildup pics ill post for ALMOST all of them except the GENERAL

TORQUE BICK>>>scale jugg with all t's RUBICON AND FJ40 13"

NORKLE TORQUE>>extended jugg with leaf springs lst, SWAMP KONGS F650

TORQUE SORK>> high clearance clod 7in+ with MOABS F650 16-17" adj..

TLTORQUE... tlt like everyone elses Power Wagon body and real wood steps and bed 12.5"

THE GENERAL>> speak for itself THE DUKES OF HAZZARD GENERAL LEE with a LATHE motor :twisted: ... set up for dirt throwing mud tossing lake jumping sideways sliding jump it off the roof fun....proline dirt hawgs with modified tread>>>bfg mud terrains.. work great

Tmaxx>>>doesnt deserve torque in the name upgraded samll block 25 or something dont know if it aint crawling its too fast... aluminum skids for bashing F350
and the others that wil be in the vid but arent mine are

T-maxx--stock black chevy

MGT- homebrewed front skid and tranny skid..integy aluminum shocks... F650

hope to get the vid out shortly after the comp... maybe a little action from the jetty in there too.

TwistedCreations 04-22-2005 11:01 AM

Superduty- are you getting the Jumbo swamp kongs or do you already have them on the truck now?

SuperDuty97 04-22-2005 02:37 PM

The SWAMP Kongs... they arent in the country yet. IMEXRC is still waiting for them to arrive then i get them... i live in florida nad imex is in fl so....
imex emailed my and they should be shipping around the 28 of april...
hopefully... just enough time to hack out some treads... wont narrow them as they going on Norkle-Torque the waterproof jugg with lathes and gd600-s... she like mud
I cant wait to gain almost 2 inches on the jumbo swamp dogs she runs now in the mud... still go with lst on the rocks though

bulletproofcustoms 05-01-2005 04:05 PM

Pictures from yesterdays comp

http://www.capescene.net/rangel/Craw...-05/FLRCRC.htm

flatfender 05-01-2005 06:58 PM

sweet pics,
had a great time and I'm looking forward to next time
by the time I got to bed that night my Juggs wb had decreased to 12.5" and clearance increased to 5 plus inches, yup the Dremel got a workout.

sean_lv_crawler 05-01-2005 07:21 PM

looks like you guys had a fun time.

Kiler pics and lots of em!!!

SuperDuty97 05-01-2005 08:20 PM

them jetty rocks are something else..... man those 2.2's were a good time though.....next time will be a even better. everyones trucks worked out good... even bulletproofs<<>>grenaded diff then diffs... did great till the second diff went.... damn those kongs had fun ill have a new battery for my vid camera next time so we can get real footage

cant wait to see what kind of jetty influenced hacking has gone on...

saw that coming flatfend.....i bet you cant wait

Minty Fresh 05-02-2005 10:20 AM

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Nice pics!!! :)

Wish I could have made it out....will try to be at the next one. Speaking of which, in Zephyrhills...we found a really nice spot, that's currently a housing development in early stages. Lots of potential! Will take pics for you guys.

flatfender 05-02-2005 10:07 PM

zephyrhills for the next get together?
get some pics up so we can have an idea of the place.
mid June?
I'm game, who else?
just took some pics of the reconfigured Jugg, check them out they are in the Jugg forum.

Minty Fresh 05-03-2005 04:08 PM

Yeah...I'll get some pics posted up tonight hopefully.