Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Crawler Innovations

Notices

Thread: Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL*

Super fast shipping all the way to the Southeast, thanks again Crawler Innovations!
wilbywise is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #22
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL*

Anybody got any feedback on these yet??????
SNOWYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

The last event/comp I attended one of our member's was running a set wit the C.I foams. That is what inspired me to get the same setup because it did just so well! The stock foams they send with the 1.9s are absurd, I mean ridiculously huge. Now I am just playing the wait game for some nice 1.9 wheels to mount these beast.
Attached Images

wilbywise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:04 PM   #24
Pebble Pounder

I got my set...im more of a trail, mud guy. so far i love them, and i am running them in the rc4wd baja claws ttc...they fill them out nice. it seems like just about every other foam i try they start to sag in the back, so i am loving the fact these are alittle stiffer and also waterproof, cause well i love the water and mud.
bugz2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #25
Rock Stacker

I have to ask, I've wondered about it since these came out. How do these compare to the stock foams? Softer or firmer? I know they are much smaller but the 8 pounds or greater rating you give them kind of has me worried. My Jeep is a higher speed rig so this sounds like it would be the ticket. Any additional info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben
88RRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

I just got a set of c.i. Foams in the mail yesterday and to me they feel a lot firmer than stock which is what I wanted.
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:53 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88RRC View Post
I have to ask, I've wondered about it since these came out. How do these compare to the stock foams? Softer or firmer? I know they are much smaller but the 8 pounds or greater rating you give them kind of has me worried. My Jeep is a higher speed rig so this sounds like it would be the ticket. Any additional info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben

these are much stiffer than any stock foam..
sounds like they will work fine for your rig.
ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:15 PM   #28
Rock Stacker

Thanks a bundle guys, I'll give em' a shot!
Ben
88RRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Only thing better than 4 is 6!

Thank you for the fast shipping. I love the feel of the foams and glad I finally scored a set!

Last edited by thisdougsforu; 10-24-2013 at 04:44 PM.
thisdougsforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #30
Quarry Creeper

I have a question,my rig comes in at 7lbs 7oz. I've saw these were rated at an 8lbs. Rig ,I do want to add a little more weight in my front wheels. I just bought some xl's and wondering if these would be to stiff. I run in just about every condition,mud,dirt hills,rocks,and wondering if these would be my best choice or would a differt style of foam be better?
THUNDER PRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #31
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDER PRO View Post
I have a question,my rig comes in at 7lbs 7oz. I've saw these were rated at an 8lbs. Rig ,I do want to add a little more weight in my front wheels. I just bought some xl's and wondering if these would be to stiff. I run in just about every condition,mud,dirt hills,rocks,and wondering if these would be my best choice or would a differt style of foam be better?
You should be OK..
ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:29 PM   #32

i just put a set in. i have the front weighted 5oz with battery in the front on my scx10. we have a course in my barn and i felt they worked very well. i had stock cut foams in them before and i like this setup better
Attached Images

yfztitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:33 PM   #33

I got a set of these and love them. Night and day difference from the ones that came with them.
ez00tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:22 AM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Do you guy's went the tires og the wheels with this foam?

Holt
Holt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:01 AM   #35
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holt View Post
Do you guy's vent the tires or the wheels with this foam?

Holt

***PLEASE***

Vent the TIRE

Three - 2mm holes from a leather hole punch is all you need.
Preferably along the tread center so that centrifugal force can spin any water out of the tire.
Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:06 AM   #36
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holt View Post
Do you guy's went the tires og the wheels with this foam?

Holt

Thank you for your order Holt. Since your ordered the special that includes both the tires and foams, the tires will come pre-vented from Crawler Innovations with the foams installed. All you need to do is remove them from the box and install on your wheels

Thank you for your business.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #37
Quarry Creeper

Awesome,thanks
Holt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #38
Rock Crawler

Is the package for a set of 4 tires and 4 foams? If so I am ordering another set! My used set works so good that I want a backup!
2003EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 10:21 AM   #39
RCC Addict

Eddie you da man!! I was about to pull the trigger on foams for 1.9 TSL's for my wife's rig and I saw these.

I knew that you had developed closed cell for the Pit Bulls. Now the TSL's? Keep up the excellent work my Brother! I'll holla at you soon.
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:56 PM   #40
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003EDGE View Post
Is the package for a set of 4 tires and 4 foams? If so I am ordering another set! My used set works so good that I want a backup!
Yes

Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL* - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*_* C.I.'s Lil' Nova Closed Cell Competition Ready 1.9 Dual Stage Foams *_* Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 195 01-08-2021 03:49 PM
*_* C.I.'s Double Deuce Closed Cell Competition Ready Dual Stage Foams *_* Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 295 10-26-2018 10:55 AM
*_* C.I.'s Super Nova Closed Cell Competition Ready Dual Stage Foams *_* Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 14 05-22-2014 06:13 PM
Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Pit Bull 1.9 Rock Beast Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 26 05-06-2014 01:11 PM