Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Crawler Innovations

Notices

Thread: Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Default Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL*

The next innovation in foam design is now here. Crawler Innovations is happy to release a new product line named Deuce's Wild. The Deuce's Wild Foam Line will carry several different design and shaped single stage closed cell foams.

The purpose for the new design:
- improve handling and tracking at speed; essentially filling a tire with more air pressure in the 1:1 world
- 100% water proof
- tunable; the end user can trim the foam ribbing to increase forward bite
- a foam designed for 7 pound and heavier scalers
- a foam for the Twin Hammers
- a foam that will stop the thousands of emails asking what foams I need; this is a one size fits all foam. Use them on the wheels and tires they are designed for and see how easy true performance can be.

This has been the second most requested foam by the public, so C.I. stepped up to provide a quality foam that will turn your TSL XS XL tires into performers.

These are $7.95 a Pair(2)Single Stage Closed Cell for 1.9 Proline TSL SX XL

Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL*

Ahh damn it! To late to order b4 ecsc.. don't think ill get em in time if I do
kaneohecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL*

i ordered mine on weds and should be here on sat, i think you have time
kunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
RCC Addict

These look great. Any pics of them on a rig to see how much the tire "deflates" under the weight of a rig? I understand its adjustable depending on whether I trim the ribbing or not. Just torn between ordering the dual or these single stage. I do like that they are completely closed cell and I dont have to worry about water =)
Shinjari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

So will the "one sized fits all" foams fit in a trepador on 1.9 axial bl's ? I was gonna order the 2 stage because they worked great in my og 1.9 swampers...but after reading all the great reveiws on these single stages I'm torn on what to do....I do have a brushless setup in my rig..but don't run It wot all the time...I'm kinda easy on my stuff..
mjc597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:02 PM   #6
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjari View Post
These look great. Any pics of them on a rig to see how much the tire "deflates" under the weight of a rig? I understand its adjustable depending on whether I trim the ribbing or not. Just torn between ordering the dual or these single stage. I do like that they are completely closed cell and I dont have to worry about water =)
I don't own a set of the tires, I'm a Pit Bull Tire kinda guy.

Give it a few days and the customers who bought them will post up.
Old 08-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #7
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc597 View Post
So will the "one sized fits all" foams fit in a trepador on 1.9 axial bl's ? I was gonna order the 2 stage because they worked great in my og 1.9 swampers...but after reading all the great reveiws on these single stages I'm torn on what to do....I do have a brushless setup in my rig..but don't run It wot all the time...I'm kinda easy on my stuff..
No, these are proline tsl sx XL specific.

They will not fit Trepadors especially, that tire is tall and skinny. I have another foam in mind for the Trepadors, but honestly, they haven't impressed me and I like to make high performance foams for quality tires and designs. Pit Bull tires has won the scale NATS every year. I'll design around the winner first.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova's Ark View Post
I have another foam in mind for the Trepadors, but honestly, they haven't impressed me and I like to make high performance foams for quality tires and designs.
maybe with the right foams they would impress ??? i was just asking..if i have to i'll just get the dual stage setup...but i was hoping for a single stage, fully waterproof setup...either way you do great things in the foam insert world..keep it up !!
Old 08-18-2013, 09:10 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
maybe with the right foams they would impress ??? i was just asking..if i have to i'll just get the dual stage setup...but i was hoping for a single stage, fully waterproof setup...either way you do great things in the foam insert world..keep it up !!
im running dual stages in my treps on the honcho..r40 compound
and it made a huge difference.

they were pulling stuff I couldn't before.

if you go with ss foams your rig needs to be over 7lbs,otherwise they will be a bit stiff compared to the dual stages.
ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLANDROCKSHOP View Post

im running dual stages in my treps on the honcho..r40 compound
and it made a huge difference.

they were pulling stuff I couldn't before.

if you go with ss foams your rig needs to be over 7lbs,otherwise they will be a bit stiff compared to the dual stages.
You've got brushless in that also right? Mine are the r35 and they work awesome, just stock foams are no bueno...lol..too much roll on hills..it weighs 7.5lbs atm, but always adding more here and there.I may just go with the dual stage comp setup..
Old 08-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
You've got brushless in that also right? Mine are the r35 and they work awesome, just stock foams are no bueno...lol..too much roll on hills..it weighs 7.5lbs atm, but always adding more here and there.I may just go with the dual stage comp setup..
nope,35t brushed on 3s

med/med w 4.50 inners.
I cut the fronts down(width wise) so they would compress a il easier than the rears.
ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #12
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLANDROCKSHOP View Post
nope,35t brushed on 3s

med/med w 4.50 inners.
I cut the fronts down(width wise) so they would compress a il easier than the rears.
Thats the same set-up i run on mine, I was thinking of trimming the outters. The 1st time I used the Trepadors was at the Rock Beast Blues G6 and I thought the did a great job. I would buy a single stage for them.
DaveQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #13
Pebble Pounder

Is there a recommended wheel/ wheels width for these for a twin hammers? I have the stock xl tsl's and foams on the stock TH wheels and they roll over something awful in the turns.
indysand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:04 PM   #14
Pebble Pounder

Do you guys ship to the UK?

Thanks
FesterUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:17 AM   #15
Pebble Pounder

just ordered 2 pair..
Thanks
fj40jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #16
Pebble Pounder

got them today..Thanks
cant wait to try them out.
fj40jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:35 PM   #17
Pebble Pounder

Can I run these with the stock TH wheels or the Axial Beadlocks?
indysand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:38 AM   #18
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by indysand View Post
Can I run these with the stock TH wheels or the Axial Beadlocks?
Yes, these fit Axial bead locks.
Not sure on the twin hammer bead locks, I don't own one.

Sent from the Lab @ the CI Compound
Old 09-11-2013, 02:25 AM   #19
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova's Ark View Post
Yes, these fit Axial bead locks.
Not sure on the twin hammer bead locks, I don't own one.

Sent from the Lab @ the CI Compound
Eddie.

I've called 3 times??? whats up with the 1.9 Mad beast foams. I need some fast!!
The Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Just got my 2 sets ordered last night, cant wait! I hope to have these installed & rolling for this weekend's Comp!

Last edited by wilbywise; 09-11-2013 at 11:35 AM.
wilbywise is offline   Reply With Quote

Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL* - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*_* C.I.'s Lil' Nova Closed Cell Competition Ready 1.9 Dual Stage Foams *_* Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 195 01-08-2021 03:49 PM
*_* C.I.'s Double Deuce Closed Cell Competition Ready Dual Stage Foams *_* Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 295 10-26-2018 10:55 AM
*_* C.I.'s Super Nova Closed Cell Competition Ready Dual Stage Foams *_* Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 14 05-22-2014 06:13 PM
Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Pit Bull 1.9 Rock Beast Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 26 05-06-2014 01:11 PM