Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Crawler Innovations

Notices

Thread: 1:24 & 1:18 Lil' Nova & Deuce's Wild Foams now available

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2023, 10:55 AM   #1
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Default 1:24 & 1:18 Lil' Nova & Deuce's Wild Foams now available

The 1" x 3.25" Lil Nova is designed for 1:24 & 1:18 Competition using tires ranging in height from 3.75" and smaller. It is recommended for the hobbyist to trim the outer down to their desired needs with sharp scissors. The outer is available in Soft, Medium, or Firm.

Injora Comp Pin Tire, LGRP tires;

Approximate size: 3.25" Height x 1.125" Width

The 1" MT x 3.25" Lil Nova is designed for 1:24 Competition Monster Trucks using tires ranging in height from 3.75" and smaller. The outer is available in Soft, Medium, or Firm.

Jconcepts Tribute Wheels, Jconcepts Renegades, Jconcepts Golden Years mini monster truck tires, FMS Max Smasher,

Approximate size: 3.25"/80mm Height x 1.75" /45mm Width

CWR-3027 was designed for use in the 1:24 FMS Smasher Tires, Furitek MT tires, and JConcepts Renegades MT tires all fitting on a 1.0" rim.

These foams can easily be trimmed to fit other manufacturer 1:24 / micro / SCX24 size MT tires.

Approximate size: 2.125" Height x 1.250" Width (Remember that foam goes inside the tire and one must subtract lug and carcass thickness, plus any reinforcing from the overall tire height.)

The Deuce's Wild Tuning Disc set consists of four closed cell foam discs. These discs are designed to add width to your foams inside the tire. Generally it is recommended to install one disc on the outside of all four foams inside the tires. The discs do not fold over under load whether it's high speed, heavy weight, or simply turning. The discs can easily be trimmed with scissors to reduce the O.D. or increase the I.D.

C.I.'s Micro Tuning Disc Set is designed for use in the Little Guy Racing Parts, Trail King M/T 1.0" Tires, which are 2.48" or 64mm tall, .94" or 24mm width. The Micro Tuning Disc Set can be used in any similar sized tire, or the hobbyist can trim the Outside Diameter (O.D.) smaller to fit another brand of SCX24 tire. A shorter height disc = more forward bite. The taller the disc = more side wall support. Trim wisely. Curved lexan body scissors are recommended to trim the disc shorter. When trimming for performance rock crawling, remove .125" or 3mm and it will yield .250" or 6mm overall from the disc.

The Heavy Weight version of the micro tuning disc will support multiple pounds of weight. It is much firmer than the gray material and will not allow for any compression like the standard gray closed cell material.

Approximate Micro Tuning Disc Size:
2.125" O.D. x 1.0" I.D. x .250" Thickness
53mm O.D. x 26mm I.D. x 6mm Thickness

P/N; CWR-3316

Thank you for looking.
Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2024, 09:33 AM   #2
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Default Re: 1:24 & 1:18 Lil' Nova & Deuce's Wild Foams now available

This video discusses the 1:24; 1:18; Lil Nova tire foam inserts; Single Stage foams in either open cell or closed cell; trimming foams narrower for tuning; Dual stage foams for the 1" mini pin tires; Closed Cell single stage tire foam inserts for the LGRP tires for RC Rock Crawlers, JConcepts RC Monster Truck tires. SCX24; Furitek Cayman; FMS FCX24; Tire and foam tech by Crawler Innovations.

https://www.crawlerinnovations.com
https://www.activatedoutlaw.org

#crawlerinnovations #activatedoutlaw #ayalametalworks #doubledeucefoams #deuceswildfoams #lilnovafoams #rccrawler #6boltwheels #cicellblock

Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
activated outlaw, crawler innovations, deuces wild foams, double deuce foams, lil nova foams

1:24 & 1:18 Lil' Nova & Deuce's Wild Foams now available - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Double Deuce, Lil Nova, Deuce's Wild, Dual or Single Stage...What foams do I need?!?! Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 4 03-14-2017 04:23 PM
Crawler Innovations 1.9 IROK scale comp tire & Lil' Nova Foams Nova's Ark Tires and Wheels 6 03-01-2012 02:15 PM