Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Duratrax Cliff Climber

Notices

Thread: Class

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 10:00 PM   #21
Pebble Pounder

ya beat the dead horse let kill the hobbie thats what we are all about . let write ruls so we can run what we want to run thats the fair thing to do . just my 2 cents worth cause anyone bitching about this is beating a dead horse
randy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #22
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy1 View Post
ya beat the dead horse let kill the hobbie thats what we are all about . let write ruls so we can run what we want to run thats the fair thing to do . just my 2 cents worth cause anyone bitching about this is beating a dead horse
1. Some of us have been in this hobby for a lot longer that 3 months.

2. Learn how to spell.

3. I am all about dig and am a super competitive person. The rules aren't at all written for what I want to run.

4. Look at the big picture. The 1.9 class is very limited and tight. The 2.2 class opens up a few things. The super class pretty much allow most anything. Pick how tight of rules you want to compete with and there is a class for you.

Last edited by jason; 11-29-2008 at 10:08 PM.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #23
Pebble Pounder

what dose my spelling have to do with what everone fill is a bad set of rules . what it has done for me is to sale a truck an ill be running one class this year instead of 2 thanks
Old 11-29-2008, 10:18 PM   #24
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
what dose my spelling have to do with what everone fill is a bad set of rules . what it has done for me is to sale a truck an ill be running one class this year instead of 2 thanks
It's very hard to take you seriously when your spelling is that bad^^^

You may have a valid point but, if knowone can read it it's just a waste of your and everyone else time...
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder

well sorry my spelling is so bad i guess i sould stop posting as well. i guess my spelling says i cant drive a toy truck as well
Old 11-29-2008, 10:25 PM   #26
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
well sorry my spelling is so bad i guess i sould stop posting as well. i guess my spelling says i cant drive a toy truck as well
If you post and drive as bad as you spell well, yeah!

No reason to get your underoos in a wad, just trying to help you out there little buddy...
Old 11-29-2008, 10:26 PM   #27
RCC Addict

Quote:
Before the new class and rules, there was no 1.9 class.............so you would still be only running in one class this year even if the class/rules hadn't been created.

And for the eleventy billionth time, the rules in place are rules for the National Organization. Local chapters or just friends getting together can run whatever class they want to. If your club or buddies want to allow MOAs in 1.9, then do so. I doubt you will be getting an invite to Nationals anytime soon anyway.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:37 PM   #28
Pebble Pounder

yup your rite i doubt i will eather for this is my first year at it. but im sure u did . did you get the title your first year ? i have raced at the nats in 1/18 scale only took me 2 years to get there. im sure if thats what i wanted to do i can get there .
Old 11-29-2008, 10:42 PM   #29
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
yup your rite i doubt i will eather for this is my first year at it. but im sure u did . did you get the title your first year ? i have raced at the nats in 1/18 scale only took me 2 years to get there. im sure if thats what i wanted to do i can get there .
I'll take a stab at it...

"Yep your right, I doubt I will either. For this is my first year at crawling. I am quite sure you got an invite to nationals? Did you also get your title your first year? I have raced at the nationals for 1/18th scale and it only took me 2 years to get there. I'm sure if that is what I wanted to do I could get to nationals."

Am I anywhere close?
Old 11-29-2008, 11:59 PM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
1. Some of us have been in this hobby for a lot longer that (than) 3 months.

2. Learn how to spell.

3. I am all about dig and am a super competitive person. The rules aren't at all written for what I want to run.

4. Look at the big picture. The 1.9 class is very limited and tight. The 2.2 class opens up a few things. The super class pretty much allow(s) most anything. Pick how tight of rules you want to compete with and there is a class for you.

OK teacher man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
It's very hard to take you seriously when your spelling is that bad^^^

You may have a valid point but, if knowone(no one) can read it it's just a waste of your and everyone else('s) time...
Oh another one

Don't bitch unless you can do it 100% yourselves.
blackfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:08 AM   #31
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
I'll take a stab at it...

"Yep you're right, I doubt I will either. For this is my first year at crawling. I am quite sure you got an invite to nationals? Did you also get your title your first year? I have raced at the nationals for 1/18th scale and it only took me 2 years to get there. I'm sure if that is what I wanted to do I could get to nationals."

Am I anywhere close?
My Turn.

Man, if you like to try and make people look like an ass for spelling errors, be sure you do not make yourself look like one first.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:44 AM   #32
I wanna be Dave

It's not just spelling errors. It is so bad that it makes it difficult to read and comprehend what he is trying to say, thus making it difficult to even carry on a conversation.

I'm sure he knows how to take the time to proof read and correct mistakes. He is choosing not to, in turn making himself look lazy and disrespectful to some of us.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:57 AM   #33
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfoot View Post
My Turn.

Man, if you like to try and make people look like an ass for spelling errors, be sure you do not make yourself look like one first.
Aw crap, don't tell me randy1 is your son...

Did I take his $5.00 too?

Oh and I cannot help but looking like an ass! It just happens!!
Old 11-30-2008, 10:30 AM   #34
Quarry Creeper

I agree, it does make it hard to read sometimes. I get the jist of what he was saying though. I have never called someone out for spelling. I can spell fine usually(if not I usually Google the word), I just type like shit and don't bother to proof read most the time. I just couldn't resist picking on the incorrect spelling in the posts complaining about spelling errors. LMAO

No harm ment, just bustin some balls.

And no Braceysdad, he is not my son, but you can send me some of that cash you stole, lol
Old 11-30-2008, 11:50 AM   #35
Pebble Pounder

thanks blackfoot. he is not busting my balls . he is just a sshole the can lick the sweat off by balls. kinda funny how thay got off topic.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:53 AM   #36
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
he is just a sshole the can lick the sweat off by balls.
Lemme know when they drop and I'll send BD right over.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:14 PM   #37
RCC Addict

I agree 100% with the 1.9 rules. K.I.S.S. method at its finest.

Some people just feel the need to be a pain (Dez)and some just feel the need to argue (randy1)
Eritex Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:26 PM   #38
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

I voted for MOA in the 1.9 class. Only two or three guys out of all the clubs wanted it. You can still run em locally of course, but the national rules don't allow em.
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:33 PM   #39
Pebble Pounder

im over the rules i just sold the truck. just pissed off someone wants to make fun an belittle someone for the spelling.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:48 PM   #40
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

We are on a forum, which is different than a chat engine. Jason owns the forum, so he can pretty much do what he wants around here
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote