Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Duratrax Cliff Climber

Notices

Thread: Random acts of kindness...........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #21
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsifrtsi View Post
x2... you never helped me, but TNC really needed the help and you pulled through!

TNC, now you will be able to entertain and educate that newborn with some basic mechanical knowledge! Way to to, and keep your spirits high! Your child will remember and cherish all the time and knowledge that you share!
what can i do to help you ?
leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #22
Rock Stacker

nice paint job looks way good i will have to see what else i have laying around here
Old 12-24-2009, 05:23 AM   #23
Quarry Creeper

The biggest area that i am needing help is just getting things set up, which the forum has helped immensly with. Our biigest obstacle out here in sunny Baghdad is the amount of time it takes to get parts and supplies for the hobby... not too much anyone can really do about that, I just gotta drive on until we head back to the states in July.
I really wish that we were back in the U.S so I can help out too... just nearly impossible to do from here, other than helping out my fellow Soldiers with their projects!

Again, thank you all for your support, and keeping the home front a land that is friendly and worth going home to!
artsifrtsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:29 AM   #24
Rock Stacker

you just keep doing what your doing over there and when you get back I PROMISE I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU !
Old 01-14-2010, 06:00 PM   #25
jwo
Rock Crawler

well it really isn't rc related, but the other day i had surgery on my nose and sinuses. had to go back for the doctor to take the plugs out today. on the highway my wife and i stopped at a paytoll on the highway and the lady said the person ahead of us payed for us and said to have a great day. we were like wow. there are nice people in the world. not to say there isn't. i know there are, but never really encountered any. needless to say we were surprised. so to pay it foward on the way back through we payed for the next person behind us and told her to tell them to have a good day. besides the people on here that when you post a problem, they are here and more then happy to help without complaintthanks everyone. its never happened to me in person before.
jwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #26
RCC Addict

I had a situation happen where I went through the local A&W drive through for lunch, lady handed me my stuff and said have a nice day and to pay it forward as the lady in front of you just bought you lunch. I paid for the girl behind me right there.........got lucky and she only bought a 3 dollar burger lol. It made me feel great even though it was just lunch, it's the smallest things that make a big differance in this world.
kurtus is offline   Reply With Quote