Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Duratrax Cliff Climber

Notices

Thread: My a litttle of everything spare parts build.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default My a litttle of everything spare parts build.

So I was cleaning up my parts bins the other day. When I looked at the parts I had laying on the bench at the time there was a JRracing rx/tx, A traxxas XL5 ESC, some Cliff Climber axles with the motors still on them, a AX-10 chassis and links, and a as3 servo.So with nothing else to do I started putting it all together.I hunted down some shocks in another parts box. And to my surprise they were the stock shocks from the CC.I mounted them to a couple pieces of U channel so the shock would be right over the axles. I then bolted the U channel to the AX-10 chassis.I needed tires and wheels so over to the tire bin I went and sure enough there sat the stock 2.2 tires and wheels for the CC. And to move those wheels I mounted up the AS3 servo. I then used a body from an old ax-10 kit. It's the "BETTY" body. I painted it for another build but that build went away so the body was left out in the cold. I read somewhere that the redcat 390 motors give these axles a little pep in their step.If anyone knows of this please share the info with me on what I need to buy. Oh and don't be jealous of my awesome wiring either......LOL

T I N Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

My a litttle of everything spare parts build. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spare Parts Build thzero Illinois 9 12-16-2011 09:27 PM
...spare parts build... Leprasol Axial SCX-10 14 05-25-2011 08:45 PM
Spare parts build max power Non Crawler RC's 5 10-28-2008 01:38 PM
Spare parts build.... ddiaz10240 1.9 Scale Rigs 1 08-26-2008 11:30 PM