RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   East Coast Championship (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/east-coast-championship/)
-   -   2010 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/east-coast-championship/225935-2010-tcs-crawlers-east-coast-championships.html)

Farmer 01-31-2010 06:48 PM

I sure hope I can get a ticket, I will be eyeballing this:mrgreen: Three of us from Michigan hope to get lucky enough to get ticks. This will be a blast.

Later,
Farmer

CD13 01-31-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rock hard (Post 2264026)
well that truck did pretty good at big rocks.
and those courses wasnt no walk in the park.
looking forward to seeing your name under mine:mrgreen:

is charlie going?

Gonna try "thumbsup"

rock hard 01-31-2010 08:38 PM

I hear ya,try being the key word.
I hope we both find a crack in the door"thumbsup"

Fishmaxx 02-01-2010 09:06 AM

ECC Tickets will go on Sale next week Feb 8 or 9th around around 9 PM EST

We are waiting as a courtesy to the MWIC, and to the drivers who don't to pay for 2x entry fees in the same week.

The entry fee will be $55 that includes entry into Super, 1.9, and 2.2. Also included is a professionally designed event T-Shirt, and at least 1x chance at the $6000 Prize Giveaway.
"thumbsup"

JUDGES and DRIVERS if you have received early registration information please register ASAP possible or I will start looking for your replacements:shock:

Boogie 02-01-2010 09:49 AM

Nice, all the boys here at CKYC can't wait, it's gonna be a hoot!

Quick question, I know there are primitive camping sites at the comp site. I'm assuming it's legal to camp there, but does it have to be at established sites and/or are there plenty of sites for people to camp there? Basically what I'm asking is, how many sites are there to camp at the comp location?

Fishmaxx 02-01-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcabner (Post 2271214)
Nice, all the boys here at CKYC can't wait, it's gonna be a hoot!

Quick question, I know there are primitive camping sites at the comp site. I'm assuming it's legal to camp there, but does it have to be at established sites and/or are there plenty of sites for people to camp there? Basically what I'm asking is, how many sites are there to camp at the comp location?

It seems very random. There are lots of previously used spots with impromptu fire pits. It sort of organized chaos:mrgreen:

Boogie 02-01-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishmaxx (Post 2271253)
It seems very random. There are lots of previously used spots with impromptu fire pits. It sort of organized chaos:mrgreen:

Hmmm, so in other words we should check it out Friday evening when we get there, but have a few backup places to camp such as somewhere around Lake Weiss just in case?

We can set up camp just about anywhere, just didn't want park officials or whoever going apeshit on us because we weren't at an established camping spot.

Fishmaxx 02-01-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcabner (Post 2271262)
Hmmm, so in other words we should check it out Friday evening when we get there, but have a few backup places to camp such as somewhere around Lake Weiss just in case?

I would think there would be plenty of options, but its not UNLIMITED:shock: I have no idea how many people are planning on camping up there, how many friends they are bringing, and how much equipment. Just like anything else earlier is better than later.

On previous vists I have seens camper pretty much every where inside the yellow circle
"thumbsup"

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ySattilite.jpg

Boogie 02-01-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishmaxx (Post 2271300)
I would think there would be plenty of options, but its not UNLIMITED:shock: I have no idea how many people are planning on camping up there, how many friends they are bringing, and how much equipment. Just like anything else earlier is better than later.

On previous vists I have seens camper pretty much every where inside the yellow circle
"thumbsup"

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ySattilite.jpg

That answers my inquiry, lol. Looks like we got plenty of places to set up. I imagine quite a few others are staying at hotels and a few cabins, so given that and what you just showed me, I think we'll be ok. "thumbsup"

swell searcher 02-01-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishmaxx (Post 2271152)
JUDGES and DRIVERS if you have received early registration information please register ASAP possible or I will start looking for your replacements:shock:

Now, is this for the ECC alumni or the vendor sponsored drivers? Just clarifying things up. Or is Feb 8 or 9 the alumni or open registration?

Fishmaxx 02-01-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swell searcher (Post 2271559)
Now, is this for the ECC alumni or the vendor sponsored drivers? Just clarifying things up. Or is Feb 8 or 9 the alumni or open registration?

Good Question

Alumni and Open registration will be on the same day. Alumni Registration will start 1 hour before Open.

Alumni will find the password and link posted in the ECC Drivers group at that time.

ECC DRIVER USER GROUP LINK

I will set up that section today

Harvo 02-01-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swell searcher (Post 2271559)

"thumbsup" So it wasn't just me :mrgreen: I thought I missed something. Thanks for the PM Fish.

DTWISTED 02-01-2010 05:23 PM

I can help with judging

cavie98 02-01-2010 06:56 PM

Bout time, DTwisted. Thought your wifey wasn't gonna let you come. lol. You live too close to miss out on this event.

Gatekeeper 02-01-2010 08:06 PM

There is plenty of camping for everyone and then some "thumbsup"

ROLANDROCKSHOP 02-02-2010 10:01 AM

im in!8)

BIG thanks to BLACK LABEL CRAWLERS!"thumbsup""thumbsup"

AND TO FISHMAXX AND EVERYONE BEHIND THE SCENES AS THIS
AWESOME EVENT GOES DOWN!!"thumbsup":mrgreen:"thumbsup"

i cant wait!!

Mini 02-02-2010 11:31 AM

Looking at the aerial picture is too funny that picture is so deceiving lololololol with all the tree allover you would think were are the rocks hahahahah.

Fishmaxx 02-02-2010 09:59 PM

Considering those dots are as big as a house I think we will be ok 8)

Jeepial 02-02-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishmaxx (Post 2275423)
Considering those dots are as big as a house I think we will be ok 8)

Yah no kidding..:shock:..Man those rocks are huge!! Now if april would hurry the f up and get here..8)

Mini 02-03-2010 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepial (Post 2275658)
Yah no kidding..:shock:..Man those rocks are huge!! Now if april would hurry the f up and get here..8)

I was thinking the same thing :lol::lol:
Oh and love your title under your screen name hahahahahahah:lol::lol::lol::lol: