Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > East Coast Championship

Notices

Thread: 2010 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #1341
WWW.THEROXBOX.COM

Congrats to all the top drivers I hope no one had a problems getting on a plane with their awards...

Thanks Fish for letting The ROX BOX be apart of this great event.
The Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 03:28 PM   #1342
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye View Post
Congrats to all the top drivers I hope no one had a problems getting on a plane with their awards...

SuperDave had one hell of a package to send back to the PNW.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #1343
I wanna be Dave

TSC ECC 2010 1.9 Competition

Sponsored by

Brian's Hobbyland

GOOGLE DOCS LINK

Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:52 PM   #1344
WWW.THEROXBOX.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattman View Post
SuperDave had one hell of a package to send back to the PNW.

After looking throught the final results ...... I think he had to ship about 100lbs of Rock ..... opps

Congrats SuperDave and sorry for the shipping hassel
But they will look nice setting on your shelf when they get there.
The Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:09 PM   #1345
I wanna be Dave

WOW! WOW! WOW! I had a blast. I never forget why I miss the South and being around my southern r/c crawling family just confirms my memories. Sharing comp time with drivers that you see once or twice a year and it seems like you just seen them a day before, is the definition of great friends and family.

To all the Judges, Drivers, Volunteers, Scatman the Chef, and Fish...THANK YOU! Your hard work and dedication to host an event of this magnitude paid off. I saw a boat load of smiles and laughter echoed thru the valley as drivers from over 22 states had the times of their lives.

Thank You Sponsors and Fish, again, for letting me be a part of the 2010 East Coast Championships. Thank you to my sponsors Axial Rancing, Vanquish Products, T1E, SDS Customs, CDW, and RECON, their support is greatly appreciated.

I will save the best for last, to all the new friends that I met for the first time; you were a friend for about half a day. Now your FAMILY! Keep the rubber to the rock and DO WORK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Had to make a special line just for Parker if there was a trophy for RC Crawling All In One Award it would be you sir thank you for be a great MC to this event there is a good chance that you being at an event there will not be a dull moment at an RC Crawling event. Oh my girlfreind said this was the first time she was
speechless after seeing Captain Axial lol, thank you.
Thank you, sir and it wont be the last time Captain Axial leaves a woman "speechless". It is easy to have fun when your around great people and there were a lot of great people at ECC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaBear View Post
Thanks to Parker. There's not a kinder person in our RC family. We love you dearly! If anyone has any good pics of Captain Axial and me, I would be greatful if you would post them or send them to me.
MammaBear, thank you! The "First" family of R/C Rockcrawling will always have a special place in my heart. I can't wait to share more comp time with ya'll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzbuildr View Post
It was good to see the old friends and meet some new ones. Brian Parker,I have heard alot of good things about you, and they are all true. You sir are a great person and a lifetime friend. You are an asset to the rock crawling community, DO WORK!!! Desmoon, You are a fellow that would scare most people, with all your Tattoos, But your a "good ole boy" and a great guy to get to know. Thanks everyone I had a blast.
Benzbuildr, likewise, my friend. Judging with you was awesome and your on course professionalism should be used as an example for others to follow. Your right, Desmoon scared the sh!t outta my shadow and I aint seen it since. Seriously, though, Desmoon is an uber nice guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helhedded View Post
I had a great time at ECC and I really appreciate all of the effort put forth from everyone. The judges were really helpful and Captain Axial was the shit. Thanks to my sponsors for doing all that they do and special thanks to 86Jeep for offering up his steering kit that I won! It was awesome meeting those that I met and I still didnt even get to meet some of you... there were so many people! Scattman, your cooking was awesome!

Special thanks to the Cherokee County Sheriff's Department for not taking me to jail
x2 and I'm sure Captain Axial vouched for you with the Sherrifs. I believe their names were "Roscoe P. Coletrain" and "Enos".

-Parker

Last edited by DRIVNMF; 04-19-2010 at 04:13 PM.
DRIVNMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:14 PM   #1346
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVNMF View Post

x2 and I'm sure Captain Axial vouched for you with the Sherrifs. I believe their names were "Roscoe P. Coletrain" and "Enos".

-Parker

Well earlier in the day I was lucky enough to be pictured with Captain Axial's package. I'm sure that some of his superpowers rubbed out on me. Probably in me too... he's one smooth operator.
helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #1347
I wanna be Dave

well,,first things first,,thanks to fish and all who made this event possible,,what an excellent event,,and time...what a blast,,after almost 30hrs of travel time behind the wheel the jesey crew made it home safe and sound with a few extra things than what we went with,,,congrats to all the top drivers,,you guys killed it this weekend,,haaaayyyy MR Parker,,,what a blast you are,,The Mayor of Crawlerville,and you are a very special part of the crawler community,,sorry about your shadow,,and watch out for the "POWER TOOLS",,...and to Benzbuildr,,you sir are a gentleman,,and a crawler,,the pleasure was all mine

an extra special thanks to all of the sponsors of the event,,you guys really made it worth it,,

i would also like to thank my sponsors TURBO-TECH CUSTOMS,Crawler InNovations and PIT BULL TIRES for making things much,much easier on me to be there...you guys rule,,
and to all of my friends from GSRCRC ,WPAC,the left coast,,the right coast and every where in between,,it was awesome seein you guys again,,and to all of the new ones i made this weekend,,it was great to finally meet you all...until next year

cheers,,
dezmoon

Last edited by dezmoon; 04-19-2010 at 04:38 PM.
dezmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:48 PM   #1348
Old guy

I wish I could have been there , just to meet my hero.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #1349
Moderator Rule Breaker

First off I owe many thanks to alot people. Specially Shane,Patrick,Shelby Some people heard what happen to me Saturday night. I know I scared the crap out alot people.

The hospital released me early Sunday morning. Got back to hotel, went to sleep for few hours, got up and went to comp site competed in 1.9 class. I had alot fun doing that.

The whole trip was blast! Thanks again for people that checking up on me.
eric113 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:04 PM   #1350
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric113 View Post
First off I owe many thanks to alot people. Specially Shane,Patrick,Shelby Some people heard what happen to me Saturday night. I know I scared the crap out alot people.

The hospital released me early Sunday morning. Got back to hotel, went to sleep for few hours, got up and went to comp site competed in 1.9 class. I had alot fun doing that.

I was concerned when you told me what happened, I am happy you are doing well my friend, and don't do it again.
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:15 PM   #1351
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Some people heard what happen to me Saturday night.
Clue us in man.........what happened???
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:16 PM   #1352
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

I didn't realize how quickly I considered you a good friend until that. Your a good guy Eric, I will definitely call you about hitting the lake.

I had a blast. Bombed the easy courses and finished the hard ones. Event went smooth, thanks to all the sponsors and judges. Doing well at a comp is one thing, but doing well and judging all day is another. Props Superdave.
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #1353
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by helhedded View Post
Well earlier in the day I was lucky enough to be pictured with Captain Axial's package. I'm sure that some of his superpowers rubbed out on me. Probably in me too... he's one smooth operator.
ECC Ticket..$58
Gas to get to ECC..$175
Getting to see your good friend coping a feel on Captain Axial's package...PRICELESS!!!
Jeepial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #1354
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepial View Post
ECC Ticket..$58
Gas to get to ECC..$175
Getting to see your good friend coping a feel on Captain Axial's package...PRICELESS!!!

Old 04-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #1355
I wanna be Dave

And thanks Scattman, the Love rub is the bomb!
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:29 PM   #1356
Moderator Rule Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
Clue us in man.........what happened???
I had a seizure Saturday night at our hotel. someone called the ambulance to get me. I spent the the night there.
eric113 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:30 PM   #1357
Quarry Creeper

Thanks also to Joey (RXCrawler) for letting me run his 1.9
MommaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #1358
Official Cook of the ECC

And thanks to Hurley0706 (Josh) for lettin' me run his 1.9
Old 04-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #1359
Quarry Creeper

I wish I would have had time to take some pics
Old 04-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #1360
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye View Post

We didn't have a plane to catch, but I think TylerD's Super trophy killed my gas mileage on the way home in the XB.

j/k

I think those are the nicest trophies in our house to date. Beautiful work.