Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > East Coast Championship

Notices

Thread: 2010 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #1381
WOOPOOW!!

Got me a T shirt, samurai body, leaopards, and a ton of laughs
Colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 08:46 PM   #1382
Quarry Creeper

Got a losi micro tuneup kit from BWD
A sweet shirt from AXIAL
And a FUBAR crawler stand

Thanx for supporting this event

TRACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #1383
Quarry Creeper

I got a tub of VP Super Star Lube and a Castle BEC

Thanks to all of the sponsors of ECC 2010
Cycleeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #1384
I wanna be Dave

I got a Fubar crawler stand, a 1300mah pack from Holmes Hobbies and an AWESOME FUTABA shirt.....in orange of course. Thanks guys!
Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #1385
I wanna be Dave

So many thanks you's, where to start..

Thank you Whoodie for allowing me shoot with your 7D. I truly thought you were kidding when you asked me if I wanted to shoot with it.

Thank you Joey for lending me a bunk for the weekend. It was great to hang out with you again, like the old SERCRC days.

Thank you Brian at Brian's Hobby Land for the Awesome Scaler!!! No worries, I promise I will beat the crap out of it and then buy parts from you to fix it.

I also came away with a Fubar crawler stand and some Mayhem wheels. So big thanks to those event sponsors as well.

Thank you Mr. Mesa for another great ECC. You really outdid yourself with the sponsors this year. I have never seen that many giveaways at any event, ever.

Thank you Judges...John, Donnie, David, Patrick, Andy, Danny, Shelby, Jeff, Desmond, Nathan, Willie, Kevin, Ben, and Mini. And all of those who helped judge/time on Sunday for the 1.9's and Supers.

Thank you Matt for smoking my meat. That was a new culinary experience for me and it was amazing.

And last, but definitely not least I thank my sponsors...Kevin @ The Crawler Store, MaxAmps, Holmes Hobbies, and Kamikaze Kustoms. Without these guys I would not even have a chance against the level of competition out there.

Can't wait to do it again next year!
SVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #1386
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycleeric View Post
I got a tub of VP Super Star Lube and a Castle BEC

Thanks to all of the sponsors of ECC 2010
Just a little hint, that VP Lube container seems to fit perfect for helping mount beadlocks just like a mason jar lid does. Heard that little trick while hanging with Steve and the VP guys.

I won a regear kit for a Losi, a Badass crawler stand and a t-shirt!! Not the best prizes on the table, but hell, I'm thrilled with them
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:30 PM   #1387
dnf

this was my first ecc,I think I love alabama!!!

fishy,you had alot on your plate,you did what you could to make it the best for everyone and I think you succeded.

I enjoyed seeing some familare faces and meeting some new ones too.
finally I can place some more faces with the names.

6 courses it was amazing. I tottaly sucked all day saturday and still had a blast.this hobby just seems to attract the greatest people I guess
cuz you all are great. this is my 3rd big event and you guys are the best

the atmosphere on sunday was awesome fish,it was a good call

I got to thank rc4wd for the sweeeeeeeeeeeet bully axles
that was a killer price guys THANKS. actually thanks to all the venders,
cometitors,judges its one big family and I love ya all.

see ya next time

Last edited by rock hard; 04-19-2010 at 10:32 PM. Reason: P00R $p&&ll!^g
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:25 AM   #1388
I wanna be Dave

My buddy Superduty44s (he's not on RCC) won the VP grease.

I won a GC3 MRC chassis and an Axial t-shirt.

Thanks to the sponsors. There were a tremendous number of really great prizes!
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:05 AM   #1389
Rock Crawler

Got a great crawler stand, Axial t-shirt, and some cow-rc stuff. Great prizes. Thanks to all the sponsers.
cavie98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:03 AM   #1390
Rock Stacker

I got a nice MaxAmps battery, chassis stand, and a t-shirt. All really good stuff. Thanks guys! I had one hell of a good time!
GhostRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #1391

What a great event! Thanks to all the sponsers & judges. Had a fun time meeting new friends & learning from better drivers. The sponser prizes were amazing, I got a CowRC GIANT pit mat & BLC Losi upper links. Special thanks to Rock Candy for the t-shirt, Mudturd for the battery, Fish for putting together this event & The Rox Box for letting me crawl!
FlexyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:33 AM   #1392
I wanna be Dave

Well, I’m back at work and back to the grind. The past weekends events seem like a blur after spending another 14.5 hours in the car.

I’d like to offer a HUUUGE THANK YOU to Mr. Fishmax. This incredible event wouldn’t be half of what it is without all your hard work and dedication. Thanks John!!

I’d like to thank all the Judges, course designers and other event organizers that helped to make ECC 2010 run as smoothly as it did. Excellent job everyone!!

Thanks to all the sponsors of the event.

It was great to see a lot of people that I already consider good friends and to have met a lot of new people and put faces with familiar names. To me that is always the best part of the big events.

Thanks to all my sponsors: The Crawler Store, RC4WD, White Lotus Tattoo, T1E & RCInnovations…You all make it much easier for me to be able to make these awesome events and for that I couldn’t possibly thank you enough!

Thanks Brian Parker & Capt. Axial for being the wild men we all know and love. You keep the moral high and the participants laughing. These events wouldn’t seem right without the “Mayor of crawlerville” there.

Lastly…thanks to my JERZ crew and Doogin. You all helped me out a lot at the comp and I couldnt think of 3 guys I’d rather take a road trip with! This comp was “the jump off!!”

THE 2ND PLACE CURSE IS BROKEN…WOOO HOOO!!!!

Last edited by TURBOFEST; 04-20-2010 at 08:39 AM.
TURBOFEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #1393
I wanna be Dave

thanks to VP for my sweet high steer knucles,,my scaler will love them,,,thanks to all who sponsored the event,,,give aways out the waazooooo
dezmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:10 AM   #1394
"HOLLYWOOD"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroplatus View Post
I got some Super Dooper 300's from no one other than Super Dooper Dave!!! Thanks John!!!

Sweet pics El Presidente
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:19 AM   #1395
"HOLLYWOOD"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVEN View Post
So many thanks you's, where to start..

Thank you Whoodie for allowing me shoot with your 7D. I truly thought you were kidding when you asked me if I wanted to shoot with it.

Thank you Joey for lending me a bunk for the weekend. It was great to hang out with you again, like the old SERCRC days.

Thank you Brian at Brian's Hobby Land for the Awesome Scaler!!! No worries, I promise I will beat the crap out of it and then buy parts from you to fix it.

I also came away with a Fubar crawler stand and some Mayhem wheels. So big thanks to those event sponsors as well.

Thank you Mr. Mesa for another great ECC. You really outdid yourself with the sponsors this year. I have never seen that many giveaways at any event, ever.

Thank you Judges...John, Donnie, David, Patrick, Andy, Danny, Shelby, Jeff, Desmond, Nathan, Willie, Kevin, Ben, and Mini. And all of those who helped judge/time on Sunday for the 1.9's and Supers.

Thank you Matt for smoking my meat. That was a new culinary experience for me and it was amazing.

And last, but definitely not least I thank my sponsors...Kevin @ The Crawler Store, MaxAmps, Holmes Hobbies, and Kamikaze Kustoms. Without these guys I would not even have a chance against the level of competition out there.

Can't wait to do it again next year!

Was a pleasure sir
Can't beleave I missed the final prize by one number lololol.

Was great seeing you again, wish I could have had some pics snapped by you but the 2 course by noon, and all by 5 had me a little scared maybe next time
Old 04-20-2010, 09:23 AM   #1396
"HOLLYWOOD"

Almost forgot want to thank:
FUBAR on some killer new 2010 ECC stands
VANQUISH PORDUCT on a sweet VP team shirt
HOLMES HOBBY on there killer ESC

Thank you, to all the sponsors
Without your support alot of these events would not be possiable.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #1397
Rock Stacker

Thanks to the vendors for all the prizes and support. Special thanks to 86jeep for the steering kit!!! I am really looking forward to that. I also won a Castle BEC and a MaxAmps battery. Thanks also to all the drivers who spent the time and money to come out to compete; there was not one driver that I didn't enjoy keeping time for.
Mudturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #1398
I wanna be Dave

A little article on the local radio stations website.

http://weis990am.com/

They got most of it correct

Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #1399
"HOLLYWOOD"

Sweet when you click on te pictures takes you direct to RCCrawler.com, great job Fish just forgot to name Miami in the location area's lolololol
Old 04-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #1400
RCC Addict

a big thanks go out to fish and all the sponcers and judges out there.. u guys put on another 3rd strat great event.. everything went smoothly the location was nice and different.. i had a blast
lowridinjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote