Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > East Coast Championship

Notices

Thread: 2010 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 06:51 AM   #1281
Quarry Creeper

Congrats to the Top drivers! You guys made it almost look easy. Thanks to Fish, all the judges and volunteers for making my first big event an outstanding one. You guys put on one helluva show
Cycleeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 08:30 AM   #1282
Rock Crawler

Everything everyone has said is true, it was a great event that everyone had a great time at. Being my first National event i am happy to not come up DeadAssLast but i probably wasnt much better. Thanks to John and the rest of the judges who were always pretty quick to relieve another in a time of need. Kelley had a great time also and enjoyed presenting awards to the Pros that won!

Keep Eric113 in your prayers guys, i dont wanna disclose the situation but he could use them. Hang tough Mr. Moderator!

Nathan Mobley
(Judge with the Red UGA hat on)
GaBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:07 AM   #1283
RcBros Hobbies

Anyone know the top 10? :P
RcBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:24 AM   #1284
Quarry Creeper

1. Gatekeeper
2. Superdave
3. Joebruiser
4. rockshow
5. 86jeep
6. rockcrawler
7. TheRooster
8. WheelinKing

thats about alll I know . .. and not sure about 4th and 5th . . Im sure Fishy will have the spreadsheets up today or tomorrow

I had a blast this year guys and girls . . Fish great event!! Cant wait for next year

Scattman thanks for all the smoking good grub!!

A big thanks to all the judges and spotters . . we couldnt have made this event go as smooth as it did without you guys!!
WheelinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:26 AM   #1285
Quarry Creeper

super and 1.9 are being run as we speak . .
WheelinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #1286
RcBros Hobbies

Thanks for the update!!
RcBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:44 AM   #1287
Quarry Creeper

Huge thanks to Fish and everyone that volunteered to judge and help out. You all did an outstanding job.

Congrats to Austin! Good job!
promatchrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:52 AM   #1288
Rock Crawler

Way to go John (superdave) and the rest of the top ten!!! How were the courses?
chasinbaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:04 PM   #1289
Rock Crawler

Default Outstanding Event

First off, Thanks to all who had a part in this event. It was great. My first big event and it was awesome.

Fishmaxx, Thanks for gtting this whole thing together. Not many people know how much time really went into making everything come together.

Thanks to all the sponsers. you guys came through with some great prizes. Plenty for everyone to win something.

To the judges, Big Thanks. I judged, and know how difficult it was at times. We all worked hard. Great job. Also, Big Thanks Melanie for keeping the judges well hydrated and getting us time to drive the courses as well.

To the staff and anyone else I left out(sorry). Thanks for doing what it took to keep things moving. The courses were the longest I, and many others, have ever run. Thanks to all for doing work!

Great job to the top 10 and all other drivers as well. Glad to see the South holding 2 of the top 3. Great job guys.

Thanks again, Dan
cavie98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 03:47 PM   #1290
Rock Crawler

What a fantastic event, I havn't ever had so much fun and laughed so much at an event.

it was great to finally put a face to some of the guys I talk with all day.

Well Done to the top drivers,

and of course A HUGE THANKS AGAIN TO FISHY for all the hours organizing and a great job with the event.
aaugman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #1291
Pebble Pounder

Congrats on the top 5 and I'll let Fishy post up the results. I will say we had 107 drivers run atleast one course and 101 ran all 6 courses. So there were over 600 score sheets for the 2.2 class.
Kinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:05 PM   #1292
WOOPOOW!!

Man what a hell of a weekend. First off a big thank you to all who tried to help me with my crap... I seriously need to take a big break from the excitement and get my stuff straight before I go competing in a big event like this... So Dtwisted, joesbruiser, and a few of you other guys thanks a million for helping me out.

I also want to thank fish, harley, kinson, speedracer, melanie, all the sponsors, my sponsor, and everyone else who made it possible to setup and everything. I had a great time running and setting up fishies 1.9. I think it may be time to forget my dreams of becoming a super driver and build me one of those

Thanks lushtrucker, Anthony (Sorry, didnt learn your rcc name) Dtwisted, and Cavie for letting me camp out with you guys and scale it up. I had a heck of a time shootin the shit and working on my crap down at your guys campsite.

and lastly I want to say SORRY for the first 1.9 course for those who I know wanted to kill me for it. I thought it was a fun course AFTER I bombed it, but I guess thats just me.

It was definetly nice to FINALLY meet the majority of the names from RCC, and cutup with you. I swear biscuit had me laughing my ass off 90% of the time I was around him Had a hell of a time helping out, and I will hopefully see some of you at the Rox Box in june?
Colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #1293
Quarry Creeper

Congrats to all that did well I had a hell of a time.Thanks to all the judges for all their hard work. Matt, you are the man on that smoker. It was great to put some more names with faces. Parker, you are a wildman!! Captian Axial was awesome. You had my son a lil scared at first but now I think hes just a lil scarred. It was good to meet you Mr. awesome , I'll be in KC this summer to crawl with you. I can't wait til 2011. Last but not least, A BIG thanks to fish. Awesome job
dshelowjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #1294
"HOLLYWOOD"

Another great East Coast Championship setting new boundaries and standards for comps, you did one hell if a job Fish thank you and thank you to all the judges, sponsors, helpers, and anyone that had a hand in this great event thank you. Scattman you done did good son keeping 110 drivers and extras fed and watching there food you 4 sure deserve a trophy sir lol! Was great seeing new faces and some old faces. LRC is the shit!!!!! For those that don't know you better ask somebody!!!! Lolol.

Congrats to all the drivers on some great driving this weekend. Offcourse great job to top 10 drivers watching you guys is what drives me to become a top driver.

Had to make a special line just for Parker if there was a trophy for RC Crawling All In One Award it would be you sir thank you for be a great MC to this event there is a good chance that you being at an event there will not be a dull moment at an RC Crawling event. Oh my girlfreind said this was the first time she was
speechless after seeing Captain Axial lol, thank you.

Last would like to say this by far was my most exciting event to date, being presented as a TCS Team Driver caught me off guard and at first did not know if it was a joke or anything was speechless for the first time lol. Thank you TCS and the team for this will promise to rep and always give 110% thank you.

Oh almost forgot Harley was great driving with you and being your spotter. Should some lines I did not see on some course and you kept me calm in the BLC course when my lower link tore out thank you so much, can't wait and looking foward to the next event with you.

Well last but not least just a big thank you to everyone, I brag to everyone they do not know what RC Crawling is to you been to an event like this. Your all a great bunch of guys and girls.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #1295
Quarry Creeper

Thanks to Fish for an event that just keeps getting better every year. We already mulling over ideas to make it even better next year.

Thanks to the sponsors. I honestly don't think I have ever seen that many prizes given away at any single event.

Thanks to Scattman. That was AWESOME food. He went to a lot of expense and spent almost the entire time making sure we had something better to eat than the normal cold cut sandwich and chips. Great man. And the baked beans were some of the best I have ever tasted.

Thanks to all the judges. Those were brutal courses to judge under the hot sun. You guys were all troopers. I hope I took good care of all of you.

Thanks to Parker. There's not a kinder person in our RC family. We love you dearly! If anyone has any good pics of Captain Axial and me, I would be greatful if you would post them or send them to me.

Thanks to Sven for sacrificing his day and not running 2.2 to get us a lot of great pics that are sure to be posted when he gets time to go thru them. I'm sure there are hundreds. Be patient, I'm sure they will come.

Thanks to RCCrawler for giving us all a place to come together and have these events in the first place. Without them, we wouldn't be where we are today.

I enjoyed spending time and seeing my rock crawling pals from around the country.

And last but certainly not least, Congrats to TylerD and Joesbruiser for their podium finishes. You both make me extremely proud.
MommaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #1296
I wanna be Dave

The camping Friday night was definitely a blast. Walter (Lushtrucker) you make some mean burgers . Thanks Dtwisted for sharing your tent w/me... and Colby...whussup ?

About ECC... with any big event in any sport or hobby, sometimes you feel lost in the crowd. Not at this one. If anyone who was there didn't feel like you got some kind of personal attention, get your head checked

Fish was there to answer all questions, the judges were on top of things AND they talked countless drivers through the courses and helped calm many nerves. Even the top drivers were all willing to share setup tips, line selection, and just shoot the breeze. How many sports do you get the opportunity to talk shop with the top players in the country? And ECC makes it happen.

I got a lot of "Hey Harvo hows it going" Saturday. If I seemed like a turd to anyone, sorry. I was having a very bad day and it took the whole drive home to shake it off. I guess I forgot to bring the chill pills to the event with me.

Great prizes! Very supportive sponsors! Lots of talent and the best natural rock anywhere in the country!

Last edited by Harvo; 04-18-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #1297
I wanna be Dave

Just got settled in.

I had a great time this weekend. Thanks to Fish, all the judges, all the sponsors and to all the guys that came from out of town. I am sure I will post more later on, still tired.

P.S. The honcho is no longer for sale.............its in the junk yard now.

I finished 6th this year. I pulled a move trying to make some points up.......it was either all or nothing. Well, it bit me in the ass this time.
Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #1298
RCC Addict

BUT the Honcho made a loud crash
chad30w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #1299
Quarry Creeper

Sounds like fun, but..................

Video's good too
sledge57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #1300
Pebble Pounder

I'll have my photos up tomorrow, so look for them then.
Kinson is offline   Reply With Quote