RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   East Coast Championship (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/east-coast-championship/)
-   -   2012 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/east-coast-championship/361994-2012-tcs-crawlers-east-coast-championships.html)

jeepsohigh 05-06-2012 10:02 PM

Re: 2012 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

WOW, what a great time indeed<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> "thumbsup"</v:shapetype>
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
This really was the best time I have ever had a comp. It was a blast to meet new people and see some old friends8)

I wish I would of driven a little better in 2.2pro but with a comp filled with top level drivers it’s hard to make up ground when you flub a course:x

Big Thanks to Vanquish for supplying the wheels that keep this bad berg rolling strong8)

Thanks to Nick at T1E for asking me to be apart of the team. I look forward to representing the brand and helping out anyway that I can.:twisted:

I loved having my Dad make the trip with me. This was his first comp he has ever been to since I took this hobby up and he was surely impressed with the event and how everybody helped one another. Thanks for making him feel like he belonged:)

Congrats to the top five drivers!!! You guys kicked butt for sure. A special congrats to my crawling brother Louis for bringing a top 5 spot to STL!!!<o:p></o:p>
Thanks to Fish for all your hard work and thanks for NOT shooting me with the air soft gun;-)

Thanks to all the Judges and support staff that makes it all happen, without you ECC would not have happened.<o:p></o:p>
Thanks to Chicklet for being awesome:mrgreen:I will be happy to spot you anytime.

Thanks to mark real,turbofest and Itty for the help spotting me on the super courses. With ECC being my third time running supers I was really happy with my podium spot!! <o:p></o:p>
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...s/IMG_7842.jpg<o:p></o:p>

Thanks to all the sponsors, it is unbelievable how much you donated to the prize table and how much you support us drivers."thumbsup"

BIG thanks to Scatman for the fantastic grub!!! Sorry about all the trouble you had getting here.:cry:<o:p></o:p>

Lushtrucker 05-06-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepsohigh (Post 3719832)
WOW, what a great time indeed<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> "thumbsup"</v:shapetype>
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
This really was the best time I have ever had a comp. It was a blast to meet new people and see some old friends8)

I wish I would of driven a little better in 2.2pro but with a comp filled with top level drivers it’s hard to make up ground when you flub a course:x

Big Thanks to Vanquish for supplying the wheels that keep this bad berg rolling strong8)

Thanks to Nick at T1E for asking me to be apart of the team. I look forward to representing the brand and helping out anyway that I can to.:twisted:

I loved having my Dad make the trip with me. This was his first comp he has ever been to since I took this hobby up and he was surely impressed with the event and how everybody helped one another. Thanks for making him feel like he belonged:)

Congrats to the top five drivers!!! You guys kicked butt for sure. A special congrats to my crawling brother Louis for bringing a top 5 spot to STL!!!<o:p></o:p>
Thanks to Fish for all your hard work and thanks for NOT shooting me with the air soft gun;-)

Thanks to all the Judges and support staff that makes it all happen, without you ECC would not have happened.<o:p></o:p>
Thanks to Chicklet for being awesome:mrgreen:I will be happy to spot you anytime.

Thanks to mark real and turbofest for the help spotting me on the super courses. With ECC being my third time running supers I was really happy with my podium spot!! <o:p></o:p>
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...s/IMG_7842.jpg<o:p></o:p>

Thanks to all the sponsors, it is unbelievable how much you donated to the prize table and how much you support us drivers."thumbsup"

BIG thanks to Scatman for the fantastic grub!!! Sorry about all the trouble you had getting here.:cry:<o:p></o:p>

hold on to that trophy tight, I just made a major change to my super, I'll be gunning for you at nats ;-)

Fishmaxx 05-08-2012 01:42 PM

Finally getting a chance to sit down and relax.... especially with Nationals stuff, but I wanted to stop for a few minutes to thank all those that help make this event possible.

Judges Big thanks to everyone that stepped up. This event happens because of your hard work.

Destroyer & Chicklet Thanks for you efforts BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER the comp. Computer work, drivers packets, and prize delivery & acquisition just scratched the surface.

Colby & richardgarrett56 You guys were the legs of ECC. I don't know how many miles you recorded running scoresheets, water, etc, but it was greatly appreciated.

helhedded & Szczerba What can I say? 2.2s ran so smooth most of the day I didn't know a comp was going on all around me. All the shafty lovers and I thank you very much!

Sponsors I truly appreciate all the sponsors of the East Coast Championship. Its a big part of what makes it one of the most popular events in crawling.

I want to give special thanks to East Coast RC, Super Shafty, and Crawler Innovations for going above and beyond setting up display/store tent onsite ALL 3 Days"thumbsup" IMO it made the event look like we were Big Time!

TedRockz What can I say ....$1000 CASH to the champ, and over $500 in giveaway merchandise.

Thanks Uncle Ted!

Sven and Robotboy Your pictures are amazing, and you guy keep the fun going for a long time after the event is over.

Scattman and KennyJ Thank your for cooking the best food possible for 3 days. Under normal circumstances you guys are up all night cooking, and spend a lot of you own money to food in our bellies.

When I got "THE CALL" at 3:00 AM that you RV's engine had blown and needed to be towed back to Fla. On top of that you had to rent a Penske truck to have any chance of being able to feed the ECC crew.

Several of the judges have said they want to donate their reimbursements toward your cause. Which gave me this idea!

JUDGES REIMBURSEMENTS

Can all judges that earned reimbursements for Full Day Judging PM me with the class information and amount due.

Also include your PayPal addy or indicate you want it paid to Scattman "thumbsup"

gst 05-08-2012 07:46 PM

:mrgreen:
Quote:

Originally Posted by billj (Post 3711351)
Thanks to Fish for setting up another awesome ECC. Thanks to all the vendors/sponsors and volunteers for a great comp"thumbsup" Gotta give a big thanks to Mark Reel and Grimreaper for putting up with a rookie judge, you guys were great. Im not sure judging is for old fat guys:lmao:
And Scattman, Kennyj, and Robotboy for the great food"thumbsup"

And to all the guys at the cabin, Stelerzman, Tydl, DickyT, Rocky666 and even GST (ill get you next year graham). What a great time, I had. Already know im coming back next year"thumbsup"

no bill you will not get me next year cause im gonna have the best spotter ever youre son rocky666 :flipoff::twisted::flipoff:

Fishmaxx 05-10-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helhedded (Post 3717389)
Here is a link to Josh's ECC VIDEO THREAD

Nice work!

Jslick 01-09-2013 10:27 AM

ECC was one of the best large comps I have ever attended. Thanks Fish"thumbsup"

Jslick 01-09-2013 10:27 AM

Can't wait for the next one. "thumbsup"