Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > East Coast Championship
Loading

Notices

Thread: 2014 ECC Trail Class Information

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: on a Big Rock
Posts: 7,827
Default 2014 ECC Trail Class Information

First the Rules...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Secondly...unless the majority of the drivers ask for it we will not be using Dig and 4WS. I know its in the rules, but its probably too early in this classes life to expect very many drivers to be ready for it. The intent of this class is to get more drivers involved, and I don't think Dig and 4WS will help that at this time.

Third date and time will really depend on how many drivers show up in the different classes. Generally Saturday is too busy to do anything but 2.2 Pro, so Friday and/or Sunday is more realistic. If there is not very much interst in 1.9 or Super the Sunday might be the best place.

Thats what will be taken into consideration, and if you bought a ticket, and then I switch the date ....of course I will give a refund

Last edited by Fishmaxx; 02-27-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2014, 05:43 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: on a Big Rock
Posts: 7,827
Default Re: 2014 ECC Trail Class Information

Bump
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: on a Big Rock
Posts: 7,827
Default Re: Team Brood Presents 2014 East Coast Championships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx View Post
First the Rules...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Secondly...unless the majority of the drivers ask for it we will not be using Dig and 4WS. I know its in the rules, but its probably too early in this classes life to expect very many drivers to be ready for it. The intent of this class is to get more drivers involved, and I don't think Dig and 4WS will help that at this time.

Third date and time will really depend on how many drivers show up in the different classes. Generally Saturday is too busy to do anything but 2.2 Pro, so Friday and/or Sunday is more realistic. If there is not very much interst in 1.9 or Super the Sunday might be the best place.

Thats what will be taken into consideration, and if you bought a ticket, and then I switch the date ....of course I will give a refund

If you guys are hesitate about signing up for Trail Class because you don't have dig or 4WS, can't be there on Sunday or Friday ......don't worry if you about it I will refund your money if I CHANGE WHAT YOUR EXPECTING.

By not signing up I cant tell what to do.

I have also added those questions to registration.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:27 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: williamsport
Posts: 8,587
Default

I picked Sunday and No dig or 4ws..
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:25 AM   #5
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: hampton
Posts: 985
Default Re: 2014 ECC Trail Class Information

im thinking about entering the trail class.
me and my son both have home built ladder chassis scale trucks.
i run a trial finder 1st gen chassis d90 on leafs at around 11.5" wb with rock creeper tires and my big fordcrewcab on a homemade c channel. chassis at 14.5" wb on rc4wd prowler tires and leafs.
my sons truck is topkick bodied 12.5" wb,4 link on 1.9ripsaw tires.

2 run tlt axles,1 has tamiya f350 axles.

would these rigs be leagle to run this class?
stanmondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:13 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: on a Big Rock
Posts: 7,827
Default Re: 2014 ECC Trail Class Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanmondz View Post
im thinking about entering the trail class.
me and my son both have home built ladder chassis scale trucks.
i run a trial finder 1st gen chassis d90 on leafs at around 11.5" wb with rock creeper tires and my big fordcrewcab on a homemade c channel. chassis at 14.5" wb on rc4wd prowler tires and leafs.
my sons truck is topkick bodied 12.5" wb,4 link on 1.9ripsaw tires.

2 run tlt axles,1 has tamiya f350 axles.

would these rigs be leagle to run this class?
In the spirit of run what you brung you are welcome to bring whatever you want, but it would be fair to give you the prize money or trophy if you were to win. If your fine with not being able to win, then I am fine with coming out and having fun.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #7
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: hampton
Posts: 985
Default Re: 2014 ECC Trail Class Information

just read a reply

Last edited by stanmondz; 03-18-2014 at 12:02 PM. Reason: found info
stanmondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:39 PM   #8
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hampton
Posts: 751
Default Re: Trail Class Information

Will a twin hammer be able to run at ecc? That is what I was going to run. If no I will build something else. Not a big deal but it would be disappointing to build it and not be able to compete.
Grimreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:56 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: on a Big Rock
Posts: 7,827
Default Re: Trail Class Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimreeper View Post
Will a twin hammer be able to run at ecc? That is what I was going to run. If no I will build something else. Not a big deal but it would be disappointing to build it and not be able to compete.
Same answer as I gave stanmondz




Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx View Post
In the spirit of run what you brung you are welcome to bring whatever you want, but it would be fair to give you the prize money or trophy if you were to win. If your fine with not being able to win, then I am fine with coming out and having fun.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:14 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: on a Big Rock
Posts: 7,827
Default Re: 2014 ECC Trail Class Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerone23 View Post
I picked Sunday and No dig or 4ws..
That seems to be the way its heading...alot of the local ATL drivers are planning on making it down on Sunday
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:18 PM   #11
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hampton
Posts: 751
Default Re: 2014 ECC Trail Class Information

In for some fun on Sunday.
Grimreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:31 AM   #12
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: North GA
Posts: 824
Default Re: 2014 ECC Trail Class Information

Looks like I got enough people to cover work while I'm gone, so I'm in for some Trail Class action! Now do I run the SCX or TH...decisions decisions.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:39 PM   #13
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Paulding
Posts: 184
Default

I will be there to check it out and see the format. Just not 100% sure on the 1.9 and 2.2 being in the same class. To me sounds like bringing a stock truck to the Baja 1000 and expecting to win.. But I could be wrong on my assumption. Can't wait to come out and see everyone and hang out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crawlininga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:41 PM   #14
666
MODERHATER™
 
666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 10,937
Default Re: 2014 ECC Trail Class Information

Around here, the 1.9 trucks usually make the 2.2 rigs look silly!
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



2014 ECC Trail Class Information - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trail Class Information Fishmaxx WRCCA Information 97 04-20-2015 07:12 PM
2014 Nationals & Season Class Information Fishmaxx Past Events 106 02-17-2014 09:28 PM
2013 Team Brood ECC Shafty Class helhedded East Coast Championship 51 04-29-2013 09:10 AM
2012 2.2S Class Information helhedded East Coast Championship 109 05-05-2012 02:05 PM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com