Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > East Coast Championship

Notices

Thread: 2015 East Coast Championship

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2015, 04:25 AM   #181
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: 2015 East Coast Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purptr8r View Post
Getting Friday off is super hard for me and an 18 hour drive on top of that so Sunday is out of the question because I'll have to drive home and open at 8 am Monday ..... So I'll try to make fri but I'll def be there Saturday bitches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crazy white rasta! Love it....
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2015, 07:53 AM   #182
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassiCutCustoms View Post
Fish,

It sure makes me think cash at the gate would be so much easier! Damn computers!

Please verify the date again..... There have been questions about this. Thanks
To my knowledge all sanctioned events must be run through RCorva.com.

They way we are trying to set up registration there will be a $20 Event Registration fee, approximately $5 RCorva/Paypal fee, and a $5 per class fee.

The $5 per class fee will be put in a winners pool for the class entered.

EXAMPLE:
Beest drives 2 classes (20 + 5 + (5 + 5) = $35)
BTF drives 1 classes (20 + 5 + (5) = $30)

Prices have been cut to hopefully cover event expenses. Unless a donation comes through there is no room in the budget for banners, trophies, or raffles.

If you need this event to have anything other than challenging courses and a chance to hang out with your crawler buddies it's probably not the right event for you.

See you on the rocks!
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:56 AM   #183
RCC Addict

Sounds good.
Beest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:28 AM   #184
Fifth dimension

All we want is to crawl! I didn't build these trucks to travel around and hope to win parts. I built them for the fun and to see white yoga pants!
Crawllife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:31 AM   #185
Fifth dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purptr8r View Post
Getting Friday off is super hard for me and an 18 hour drive on top of that so Sunday is out of the question because I'll have to drive home and open at 8 am Monday ..... So I'll try to make fri but I'll def be there Saturday bitches

Bet your regretting all those waisted vaca days at the hair salon right now...
Old 04-26-2015, 09:01 AM   #186
I wanna be Dave

No banners? I'm out!
Old 04-26-2015, 09:03 AM   #187
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerone23 View Post
No banners? I'm out!
Don't you have a few you could loan?!?:p
Old 04-26-2015, 09:04 AM   #188
I wanna be Dave

I know I have one, from the best foams in the business.. Crawler Innovations for the win!
Old 04-26-2015, 09:05 AM   #189
RCC Addict

Quote:
I know I have one, from the best foams in the business.. Crawler Innovations for the win!
Bring it!
Old 04-26-2015, 09:33 AM   #190
I wanna be Dave

Soooo... am I just not seeing the event on the RCORVA site? Or is it not there yet? The site is a little odd to navigate so not sure if I just missed it.

So concretely.... what Saturday will Pro Class be run?

Thanks
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:05 PM   #191
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawllife View Post
I'd have to agree with beest and Troy. Pro is an all day thing. I know it's easier for some than others to get the time off but sporty Friday, pro Saturday, and the other, smaller classes Sunday works best. We have to take into consideration that it's not just 3 courses. It's a " top 5 or 10" course depending on attendants and a finals course for both 2.2 classes. It's a long day!
Its not necessarily a time off thing, but more of if we have 10 drivers then we don't need to be in Alabama thursday-sunday. That is the point of the drivers list which is not looking so hot for an event thats 3 weeks out. So mean while I will keep an eye on the drivers list

Thanks Troy for the list!!
M_ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:11 PM   #192
Fifth dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_ENERGY View Post
Its not necessarily a time off thing, but more of if we have 10 drivers then we don't need to be in Alabama thursday-sunday. That is the point of the drivers list which is not looking so hot for an event thats 3 weeks out. So mean while I will keep an eye on the drivers list

Thanks Troy for the list!!

I hear ya. There are a lot of names that I'm aware of that just aren't posting on the list. There isn't much to do there. To compress the comp would be great. I'm just getting the impression, despite the list, it's gonna be bigger than 10 drivers. Unless of course a lot of people are just shooting off at the mouth about going. I know of 4 cats that are going that won't take the time to entertain Troy's list. I don't know why. I'd like to see who's all really going as well

Old 04-26-2015, 12:12 PM   #193
Fifth dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvo View Post
Soooo... am I just not seeing the event on the RCORVA site? Or is it not there yet? The site is a little odd to navigate so not sure if I just missed it.

Thanks

I haven't seen it on the site either

Old 04-26-2015, 12:16 PM   #194
Fifth dimension

One way or the other, it only takes 2 people to comp. I'll be there on the dates mentioned in the begining of the thread. We can all throw in to have a trophy made.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:32 PM   #195
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawllife View Post
I hear ya. There are a lot of names that I'm aware of that just aren't posting on the list. There isn't much to do there. To compress the comp would be great. I'm just getting the impression, despite the list, it's gonna be bigger than 10 drivers. Unless of course a lot of people are just shooting off at the mouth about going. I know of 4 cats that are going that won't take the time to entertain Troy's list. I don't know why. I'd like to see who's all really going as well

Same here. I know a few that are planned on going, just haven't posted.. Not my place to post there name.

On the other hand, I know some on the list and not on the list that may not go, cause others aren't speaking up...

So "maybe's" aren't speaking up and some "I'm going" won't go..

Everyone wants to see who's going, to see if it's worth going.. We can't know that without ticket sales or a drivers list..

I'm with Crawllife, I'll be there either way.

So "entertain" or don't "entertaining".. Continue to hinder comp crawling, it's "dead" anyways, right....
Old 04-26-2015, 12:43 PM   #196
Fifth dimension

Quote:
Same here. I know a few that are planned on going, just haven't posted.. Not my place to post there name.

On the other hand, I know some on the list and not on the list that may not go, cause others aren't speaking up...

So "maybe's" aren't speaking up and some "I'm going" won't go..

Everyone wants to see who's going, to see if it's worth going.. We can't know that without ticket sales or a drivers list..

I'm with Crawllife, I'll be there either way.

So "entertain" or don't "entertaining".. Continue to hinder comp crawling, it's "dead" anyways, right....

That's where I'm at Troy. I just PM'd a few people to ask for help on this. People that have never been to a large event have no idea how impossible it will be to run both 2.2 classes on the same day. I mean no disrespect to anyone but these trips cost money and a lot of travel. If it sucks, it's due to the participants, not fish. If this is a Holmes event or whatever, some support would be nice. I'm quickly going to become the most disliked guy on the forum because I'm tired of the lack of effort. I think it's corny to base participation on a list. If it's 3 guys, I'm guaranteed 3rd. Lol. It's up to us to keep it going. If people need a list of cool kids names to decide if they are going or not, txt, pm, whatever you have to do to get them to sign up. If the majority decides to compress the comp into 2 days, that's fine if it's 6-10 drivers. If 25 show up, the comp will be a nightmare. It's a shame when all you hear is comp crawling is dead yet I don't see anyone expect a hand full of people trying to keep it going. I want this to be fun. This thread is already making it a headache that will drive people away. We don't have these issues with our qualifier....

Old 04-26-2015, 01:10 PM   #197
RCC Addict

I say if there's less drivers, we run more courses!
Old 04-26-2015, 02:40 PM   #198
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvo View Post

Thanks
If you think its hard to navigate. .....its even harder to set up something as complex as an event.

I am 100% sure 2.2Pro will be held on Saturday.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 06:04 PM   #199
Quarry Creeper

I have signed up at rcorva.com and i can't even sign in i have tried all possible sign ins, i have tried 10 times to reset lost password and it never sends anything to my e-mail to even try to reset it. Also when i ask for assistance....I have tried that three times with no response at all. So i cant sign up for rcorva i cant get ECC tickets. this is rediculous. I am with you Crawllife....Is anybody at the Wheel?
barrybelvedere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 06:07 PM   #200
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrybelvedere View Post
I have signed up at rcorva.com and i can't even sign in i have tried all possible sign ins, i have tried 10 times to reset lost password and it never sends anything to my e-mail to even try to reset it. Also when i ask for assistance....I have tried that three times with no response at all. So i cant sign up for rcorva i cant get ECC tickets. this is rediculous. I am with you Crawllife....Is anybody at the Wheel?
You would think at this critical time for comp crawling that the powers that be at the rcorva would be on top of this....:eek:

2015 East Coast Championship - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
East coast championship easleycrawler South Carolina 24 04-14-2010 05:56 PM
East Coast Championship CronusTRD Maryland 0 02-02-2009 03:34 PM
East coast championship??? TURBOFEST Competitions 2 02-02-2009 02:34 PM