Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: dx6i programing ? and binding issue

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default dx6i programing ? and binding issue

I've been using a dx6 since i started in crawling last year, but santa brought me an early present - a dx6i.. I was able to set up the dx6 for mixing with the vf dig but im having trouble with getting the dx6i to bind. Im using the ar6000 rx from the dx6 witch they say will bind with the 6i but no luck. any ideas?
Also does anyone have any program input for mixing channels on the 6i. I cant seem to set it like i had the dx6. id liek to mix the gear and flap switches for dig.

Thanks for any help
mudboger07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2008, 04:05 AM   #2
Who's your Daddy-0!

It should bind for you? Are you doing it the same way as with the DX6? Put power to the RX with the bind plug installed, While holding the "Trainer" switch pulled back then power up the DX6i and hold till it binds. Your DX6i book should show you how to mix everything. I know I had to dig through it when I set mine up like your doing. If you can't find it in there shoot me a PM and I will walk you through it
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:32 AM   #3
Just jump it!

With my AR6000 it took almost a minute to bind! I tried a few times and thought it wouldnt but i just kept holding it an it finally did. I am still working on the mixing myself.
rottenbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:43 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
It should bind for you? Are you doing it the same way as with the DX6? Put power to the RX with the bind plug installed, While holding the "Trainer" switch pulled back then power up the DX6i and hold till it binds. Your DX6i book should show you how to mix everything. I know I had to dig through it when I set mine up like your doing. If you can't find it in there shoot me a PM and I will walk you through it
I'll try it again tonight, thats the way i was doing it but i guess i didnt hold it long enough. The screen keep blinking bind so i thought it was complete but i see were rottenbelly said his took almost a minute. i think i figured out the mixing from coping the same settings i have on the dx6 as a base line to work from. If i dont figure it out I'll shoot ya a pm kenny. thanks again....
mudboger07 is offline   Reply With Quote